Anybody else due in October?

Ahh that's good, E goes to sleep at about 7, we still give her a bottle at 10 as she stirs when we go to bed, then she wakes at 5 for a bottle! Oh how I wish she would skip that and just go til 7 but it could be worse I suppose

Emery wont sit anymore..shes been able to pull her self up for about 2 months now and she always wants to stand now! makes giving her a bath rather hard haha.

Emery had her 9 month check up yesterday. Everything went well, healthy as can be! She is just short of 29 inches (90th percentile) and 18 lbs even (50th-75th percentile) :)

I see you are expecting again Mrs. B! Congrats! when are you due?

Well ladies it looks like our home buying may happen sooner than planned.

After a few bumps in the road thanks to our property management not wanting to properly fix things in a timely manner, my sister in law and her husband who live with us and we have decided it may not be in the best interest to move at the same time..our original plan was to move 2 years from now in July 2015 but that would mean my hubby had to leave his job 6 ish months after graduating school and finding a nursing job.. and they didn't want to wait a year longer (which was his compromise) as it screwed things up on their end. So then we thought why not go as soon as my hubby finishes his degree since the rest of us can easily finish up online but a few details on their end won't work out.. soo anyway it looks like the best solution is to move separately and most likely 6 ish months early for us. Meaning my last semester of school will be done online but thats perfectly fine with me. This way he wont have to quit a job at all.

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Really hoping this all works out with no more bumps in the road and no more delays.

Ah Thank you, due anywhere between LMP date of 19th and Ov date of 27th March, Once I have my 12 week scan I will have a more accurate date I guess :haha: midwife is due to ring me this week to confirm first appointment with her. I hope the get me in for my scan at 12 weeks this time, I was nearly 14 weeks last time!

Hope you and Emery are doing well?

Elyssa has just started walking with her hand held walker, she scoots everywhere until she hits a wall, then can cant turn herself around so we have to turn her haha!
She has all 8 teeth at the front, can't remember if she had them all last time I posted. So hopefully we get a bit of a break from teething now.
Tomorrow I go back to work, 3 days a week, I'm not so much nervous about leaving her, than worrying about who she is with. My step mum is having her Tuesdays and she keep panicking about it which is making me nervous. I'm sure she will be ok after her first day

We are great! Emery loves her hand held walkers too but she seems to take a liking to her brothers little scoot car thing lol its got a handle on the back of it.. We are actually heading out in about an hour or so to take her 9 month pics (a little late but oh well) She just got over double pink eye =( I'm fairly certain it was the allergy version not bacterial as no one else here got it.. thats 5 other people and the bacterial pink eye is VERY contagious but she's doing a lot better now :)

I am very tired.. only got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night cause Emery woke up at 2, settled down pretty quick as she usually does but then I had to pee and when I came back my hubby thought it would be a great time to fool around -_- I HATE morning sex! and as much as I told him to leave me alone he just kept trying after a few minutes.. men -_- so needless to say I was too awake at that point to go back to sleep right away.. and now that I am tired enough to fall back asleep its too late.. I'd have to be up in about 20 minutes anyway to get the kids fed and cleaned up and dressed so we can go take pictures.

As far as teeth go we STILL only have the 2! I really don't understand whats going on..She got those 2 at 5 1/2 months and here we are going on 4 months later and nothing..she's had symptoms off and on ever since and a good 3 days where i could have sworn those little buggers would be popping out any day but still nothing! I've been able to feel a few teeth on the top under her gums that feel like they should be making an entrance soon so we will see.. I have a feeling she will be getting about 4 teeth around the same time when they finally decide to come in..

Just a Question for you 2nd time moms out there...is it normal to skip 2 periods in a row this far after giving birth?

Are you nursing? If so then its not unheard of at all. Your period can be very odd when nursing and may come and go until you stop. If you aren't nursing then I would definitely follow up with your OB/GYN to get checked out for sure!

Heres a few of Emery's 9 month pictures :)

https://i39.tinypic.com/357fu9y.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/2ed9ok9.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/2rdgnpt.jpg

No i'm not nursing...ill call my dr monday...
and very cute pictures....here is Christopher at 9months

Attachments

• messyhair.jpg
    messyhair.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4

Hope everything is ok!

Any news from your dr?

We had a little scare with Emery.. She's starting to learn how to walk unassisted and she fell and hit her head on the tile.. that same day my sister in law (who lives with us) had a bunch of kids she was baby sitting over, and one of them is almost 3 and doesnt watch where she is going at all, very hiper anyway she accidentally knocked Emery over a few times, then my sister in laws dog knocked her over too and she fell a few times just trying to let go of stuff.. thankfully she hasnt had anymore falls since then but that was a week ago, just yesterday she developed an odd bump on her head so I took her to her pediatrician who ordered a stat cat scan because he thought it was odd that a bump would appear a week later but she seemed perfectly fine cognitively. Got the results back today and thankfully no fracture. Just some swelling of soft tissue so she should be fine :) Everything else seemed to be unharmed

We just got our computer back after our hard drive crashed. I am so glad! Avah has learned to clap and sort of learned to wave since the last time I was on. She still only has two teeth. We took her to my in-laws cottage for a night and I dropped my camera in the lake! Fortunately the pictures were okay but I think the camera is toast even after putting it in rice. I turned 23 yesterday, it wasn't that exciting. I feel like birthdays are just another day now, I miss the excitement that came with them as a child, but now I have my own child to be excited about. I am already planning her first birthday...

Mrswichman, I haven't gotten a period in almost 4 months, I exclusively pump, so I think that's why...maybe you should test? you don't usually miss periods this late in the game while formula feeding.

Here is Avah at 9-ish months... If I get around to it I will upload her life jacket pictures! She looks so cute in a life jacket... oh and she is 30ish inches and 17 and 1/2 lbs approximately. 95 percentile for height and 45 for weight, but perfectly healthy... :)

Attachments

• AVAH.jpg
    AVAH.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
No havent gone to the doctor, have not had any time...the past three days i've been to work then school every night, and have another work then school tomorrow then its Vacation!!! from work...lol.

I took a dollar store test and it said no...I'm going to call friday to get an appoint for next week..

Well good luck! Sorry about your Camera Jac!

As for teeth Emery is definitely getting one more, finally! She has the bottom two already and her top tooth to her right of where the front center teeth should be is coming in. It looks like shes going to get the other 3 that are in the front ontop too I'm fairly certain her left front center tooth is coming for sure. So its like she has tooth, temporary gap, possible tooth lol if that makes sense..

It' funny how their teeth don't come through I order isn't it, Elyssa got her top teeth next to the front ones before the front ones.

She is starting to walk now, she used things to get up to standing then turns round and takes a few steps, she hasn't managed more than 5 at a time yet, but mostly it's about 3 each time.

As for me, MS kicked in yesterday, I'm feeling rough x

Haha yeah my sons teeth came in order but not Emery lol its cute though so we are working on 4.. possibly 6 I think shes getting the next ones on the bottom as well..poor kid but atleast its not bothering her too much..

My friends baby, poor girl shes 8 months old, teething, double ear infection, pink eye and a yeast infection :(

aww poor baby..
As for Christopher, we had his 9month check up today he is getting 3 teeth in up top...
Weight : 23lb. 4oz.
Height: 31 1/2 inches
Hat size: 19inches

I love my big man :)
As for the family we went to the zoo Saturday, and a State park on Sunday with my husbands family. Chris was kind of cranky considering the teeth coming in...but overall he was a great baby.

First picture is Chewy petting a goat...he loved it and didn't want to leave the goat
Second is the motley crew at the park...

Attachments

• pettinggoat.jpg
    pettinggoat.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Wichmans2013.jpg
    Wichmans2013.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
Cheeky cherub lol

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130805_155832_zpse6eee2e1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->