Anybody else due in October?

Yeah, sorry Lylasmummy, I'm surprised this thread has kept on going this long! Avah claps and waves now, and she stood for a few seconds unsupported, not walking yet and still no new teeth...

Emery has been taking a few steps at a time for a little while now.. she gets up to 7 or 8 before falling or stopping or grabbing onto something. We're getting there :) She won't take a single step with socks on though haha.

I'm glad this thread is still going! its nice to have other moms with babies the same age.

The moms group I am in for my town has quite a few babies but most of the moms with babies aren't very active..

Anyone else planning for their baby's birthday yet? We're taking Emery to the zoo (did the same for my son on his first birthday) then out to dinner then either that day or some time around then we are taking her to build a bear :) Her party will be owl theamed at a park we love to go to.. we have all our family parties there so far lol.

I'm getting her a play kitchen and maybe a few other small toys. Probably a tinkerbell plushy. She loves disney fairies :) (thank god because thats what I am planning on doing her room as when we buy our house lol)

I've got most of Avah's birthday planned. Just going to rent out our church building. I'm doing just colours more than themes, pinks and light yellow. I'm so excited for her birthday.

Me!!! Lol Already planning his Spongebob Party :) Going to have it at a park as well..might be chilly but sweaters are easily put on... :) I wanted it the weekend before his birthday on Oct. 19th but Pumpkin patch is that weekend...so we are thinking the weekend before that.

The pumpkin patches here usually last all month and even into the first part of november.. I was dissapointed by the one we went to last year..everyone makes a big deal out of that place but it was over priced and quite a bit smaller than I expected it to be.. the year before we just went to a little farm in the area..it was small but only $5 to get in and the kids get a free pumpkin (just a small one) and there was hay ride and stuff.. it was mainly geared toward toddlers which was great as my son was only 10 1/2 months at that time.. we may do that again but will also be going to another one which is said to be pretty good near the zoo here :)

I really wish there was a place around here to do some apple picking!

I called to see which dates were available...so we got the Okay for the 12th...which is okay with me :)

Awesome! I think we'll probably be having Emery's party on the 12th as well.. as much as I want to celebrate her on her actual birthday, I think more people would show up to the party if we do that on saturday. We can always do something special on her actual birthday :) and we definitely will!

Ours too will be on the 12th as the 11th is a Friday, we will do something ourselves on the Friday but friends and family on the Saturday.

E is getting a molar tooth through. We haven't slept for 2 nights, that with the 1st tri tiredness iI think I'm going to die!

I'm going to do it on the 19th for Avah I think. Gives me a bit more time. Her birthday is the 14th though.

Happy 10 months/almost 10 months everyone! :) we are just under 2 weeks away from our vacation finally! and 1 more week until I start school (thankfully its online so I can bring a laptop with me and do some work there, going to get as much as I can do done though if I'm allowed to go at my own pace..) can't wait!

Emery is doing great with walking, and starting to talk more too :) hope everyone is well!

Hi ladies, hope all is well. Been a bit quiet lately!

I've started my online classes and so far pretty good. I'm already ahead of schedule. I don't really like my human development class though.. The material is ok but the instructor doesn't even tell us where to find the material and half of it isn't even in our text book =/ theres no teaching going on its basically all "here's the work, do it" kind of sucks but whatever I guess..

2 days until we go to utah, or as my son says "e-tah" haha.

Emery now has 3 teeth on top (finally!) making a total of 5 but I see that 4th tooth on to starting to tease her, hasn't broken through the gums though but I can see the bump where it soon will.

Not much else going on at the moment.. need to pay bills and do a bit of last minute shopping today before we go and I'll be double checking everything tomorrow!

right now though I need to clean the car up a bit, get the toys out and vacuum..

Have fun on your vacation. We will be going four hours east to visit my dad in September, kind of a mini vacation. Avah still just has two teeth, but I think she will be walking soon. She can stand up without any help in the middle of the room now and she cruises along furniture. Can't believe how fast they grow.

Have fun away :)

Elyssa is a fluent walker now, there is no stopping her, still have 8 teeth, can feel molars but they're not through yet. Hoping to go get her feet measured this weekend to get her some fitted shoes :)

Have a good time on your vacation! :)
Christopher has 6 teeth through 4 on top and 2 on bottom. He is walking along his toys amazingly, and last night he was on both feet and both hands like he wanted to try and stand by himself, but only for a brief second. We are very slowly introducing milk to him...
Growing up too quickly
As for his Birthday sending out invites prolly today...or tomorrow and my friend from school is making his cake from scratch :) she even drew up the design for it :)

:) My little Family and Chewy at 10 months :) I'll be doing his !st year pictures myself as well

Attachments

• 1Family.jpg
    1Family.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2family.jpg
    2family.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
  • funnycute.jpg
    funnycute.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • funinsand.jpg
    funinsand.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Aww cute :) Glad everyone is well. We had an awesome time on vacation. Went to 2 different children museums and an aquarium while we were there to, the kids had a blast and the weather was awesome. Wish we could go back already!

But the reality of the aftermath of a vacation is setting in.. unpacking, laundry, cleaning up the car ect.. Can't believe Emery will be 1 soon!

She's all over the place too, we tried shoes but she's not so sure about them. My son wouldn't walk with shoes on for the longest time haha but thats ok, she will get used to them in time.

I think we are going to attempt the start of potty training soon.. I know it seems WAY too early but she seems SOOO interested in the toilet already! the other day she crawled into the bathroom, walked over to the toilet, stood there and pooped.. Probably coincidence but still.. maybe its a sign that I have a fricken prodigy on my hands? LOL maybe not.. but my son was introduced pretty young too and he did pretty good. Can't hurt to try I guess, as long as she doesn't feel pressured :)

Right now I am finishing up some school work, trying to get ahead on all these birthdays coming up, I have my husband, his sister the day after, then a week later theres Emery, then my a friend of ours daughter, My nephew, another friend's baby, then another friends baby on top of that one lol too many October birthdays! (nothing wrong with that though ;) )

We are also preparing to move in a little under 2 months Our property management has been rather neglectful when it comes to issues going wrong here, our main problem is we have been waiting on our AC to be fixed all summer long! its STILL not fixed. They come in and mess with things and get one thing done and discover that something else needs done.. they should have just replaced the whole thing like the first guy recommended. I think they are almost done though..they redid the ducts in the crawl space and now need to blow some insulation in and hopefully that fixes the problem.. not that it really matters anymore.. even if we were staying here summer is almost over now..by mid October it will be bearable enough to leave the AC off and just have the doors open (granted its still pretty warm in October here but much better than July/August! We ended up getting a $300 refund because we were able to prove we were paying much more than we should have been though. Hoping we find a good place near where we are now.. Counting down the months until we buy our home! less than 2 years to go :)

I can not believe our babies are going to be one year soon! I have Avah's birthday party date set for the 19th and have most of it planned. It seems a lot of our "friends" can't come. Two of them had the excuse of recording music even thought they knew for a few months now and said they would for sure be there. And my husband's brother and his girlfriend and their 3 kids can't make it, most likely. We go to all of their kids birthdays so it's a little upsetting. Oh well. Rant over. I'm still super excited for her Birthday!!

It's crazy isn't it. Less than 3 weeks until Elyssas birthday, we are having a small gathering at the house on the Saturday but nothing major x

Sorry I haven't been on in forever. Ella is still a little dainty bean, bottom of the charts for weight but doing just fine. We are keeping gathering simple for Thanksgiving/Ella's bday as its easier that way, everyone is so busy. I'm excited to cook a turkey, it's been a while. Last Thanksgiving (Canadian) I missed cause I was in the hospital!my girl insists on feeding herself and likes to be a little frog with her squat position with her bum off the floor, so sweet. Don't think she will be walking just yet, but that's just fine by me , I enjoy my cuddle time carrying her around :)
Good to read up on all the excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->