Anybody else due in October?

i have to go to aberdeen for mine and i live in shetland...not just too thrilled with the idea tbh

We're going to find out the gender too at the 3d/4d ultrasound place in early May!!

It's our first one so either one would make me very happy. DH keeps referring to the baby as "he" as if he knows already. I hear it has to do a lot with the father side of the family, his side tends to have a lot of boys so I subconsciously, that's what thought would come first.

That sure doesnt apply with my family lol not my son but I mean my brother, Uncles etc. lol but im sure we all just want a healthy baby :)

Do you know i've never fancies a water birth! I just feel really comfortable on dry land :haha: Apart from being high risk in pregnancy whilst i have the suture in, once it gets taken out i revert to being a 'normal' (some might say different :rofl:) low risk lady, so i'm lucky that i get to either have a hosptial birth and get a 6 hour discharge or i can stay home if i like. I've never done the homebirth thing, so me and DH have been talking about it and both of us think that we'd like to try it :)

How is everyone feeling today? I've still got sore bbs and backache and i am still starving all the time, but apart from that not a alot has changed so far. I'm half looking forward to feeling sick and half dreading it!!

y MIL had 3 homebirths with no docs/nurses etc just her and her husband...

Hi ladies! I think I'm due on 20th October but is there anyone else out there who just doesn't believe it?! I have low-level symptoms and have taken about 10 tests but it still doesn't feel remotely real. Don't want bubba to feel unwanted!

y MIL had 3 homebirths with no docs/nurses etc just her and her husband...

Aww that's lovely, i think i want a midwife present though, don't feel confident enough to go it alone!

Hi ladies! I think I'm due on 20th October but is there anyone else out there who just doesn't believe it?! I have low-level symptoms and have taken about 10 tests but it still doesn't feel remotely real. Don't want bubba to feel unwanted!

Hi hunni :wave: I still don't believe it either i have to keep going back and checking the tests! lol I did a digi this morning and seeing it in words does make it a bit more real, but like you i don't have many symptoms yet, just sore bbs and backache really :coffee:

Glad I'm not the only one!! Not too many symptoms, I've been eating more and drinking more water. Sore bbs only right when I wake up then they go away during the day. Hope morning sickness doesn't hit, as we are planning a vacation when I'm 10 weeks, anyone travel with morning sickness?

Actually its just recently hit me that I AM pregnant again. Even though I've been super tired and have little to no desire to eat (which is starting to get better atleast for now but depends on what it is). Part of me was half way excited while half way in denial when I got my positive lol. I just want to get to my ultrasound already, to make sure baby is ok so far. Other than that I am mainly concerned about my son, he's my entire world right now, and we're both practially attatched at the hip. I mean most mothers cant wait to get a break from their kid and have some time to themselves, I on the other hand hate to be away from my son for even a short amount of time, especially when he starts to cry if I do leave :( I dont want him to feel neglected or anything so I am going to make sure I do my best to give him all the attention he needs/wants as well and let him help with the things he can, he will only be 21 months when this one comes along and if there is one thing I have I learned its to take in every hug, cuddle, slobbery kiss and hold them as much as they want because one day instead of mommy pick me up, its going to be mom let go! Savor the moments ladies :)

I'm Due: October 6th, BFP on January 28. First Appt on Feb. 27. Congratulations everyone! If anyone wants to be buddies, comment & stalk my PG journal. I have a hard time keeping up with forum posts.

My signature pretty much somes up me. Happily married for 7 years with 1 DD, that will be 10 months old on Saturday! :)

I'm feeling a bit blah today. Fed up of having a cold and not sleeping well :( Going to sit and read for the most part of today i think, haven't really got the get up and go for much else today!

I feel the same today, still don't feel pregnant. Been eating more and took a nice long nap yesterday :)

Slowly getting my appetite back somewhat. But for tge past week ot so my stomach has been hurting a little. Noy like cramps but you know just the normal tummy ache feeling.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->