Anybody else due in October?

I've been having more cramping today,I'm sure it just peanut getting nice and comfy in there so not too worried by it. We have just had loads of pancakes :munch: and prior to that I had some homemade soup. Aft I've put the kids in bed I'll be ready for round three!! :rofl:

I'm Due: October 6th, BFP on January 28. First Appt on Feb. 27. Congratulations everyone! If anyone wants to be buddies, comment & stalk my PG journal. I have a hard time keeping up with forum posts.

My signature pretty much somes up me. Happily married for 7 years with 1 DD, that will be 10 months old on Saturday! :)

I'm also due on October 6th!! BFP on January 25. First ultrasound will be at 12 weeks (not booked yet). Happily married since Dec 2011, but have been together almost 7 yrs.

I had my first ultrasound with my son at 12 weeks and loved it, could clearly see he was a little person and not just a little blob on a screen. Perfect time to get it :) im with a different ob now and they do the first ultrasound at 8 weeks. Part of me wishes I could wait a little longer but part of me wants to go get my ultrasound right now. So I can know that my baby is ok.

I've lurked on this site for awhile, but decided to join today as I finally got my BFP yesterday! And then again today, of course, when I just had to retest ... lol. EDD Oct. 31. This is our first. So excited, I just had to tell someone!!!

I've lurked on this site for awhile, but decided to join today as I finally got my BFP yesterday! And then again today, of course, when I just had to retest ... lol. EDD Oct. 31. This is our first. So excited, I just had to tell someone!!!

Congrats!! A halloween baby! I took three home pregnancy tests just to make sure and then peed in a cup for the doctor:) So excited for our first too!

Thank you! I called the doctor this morning have my first appointment scheduled for March 20 at 8 weeks.

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing? I have had awful morning sickness for a few weeks now, I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday. I hope this doesn't last too much longer. It's lasting 24 hours a day! Is anyone else suffering from it?

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing? I have had awful morning sickness for a few weeks now, I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday. I hope this doesn't last too much longer. It's lasting 24 hours a day! Is anyone else suffering from it?

YES! I've been feeling sick a lot, and today I felt better for a bit, still sick, but better so i went to get some food from Swiss Chalet since I can't stomach making food, and by the time I got it home my body didn't want me to eat it, and to prevent myself from being sick, I only ate a little...I've not actually vomited yet, came close a couple times. I bought some Preggie Pop Drops today though...Hope they will help. I want the nausea to end!!

Just got my :bfp: this morning on First Response and then Clearblue digital :happydance: due on October 27th!!

From LMP My EDD is October 17th...first appointment on the 28th...maybe they will due an ultrasound since they were going to with the 2nd to last chemical...

The doctor is starting me on Progesterone tonight through possibly 12 weeks. Hoping that it will lessen my chances of another m/c. I am very hopeful this works.

Hi :flower:

i got my cb digi 2 nights ago saying 1-2 weeks! done another last night 2-3 !! :happydance:

im due oct 25th!!

2nd baby!
xx

Meeee, I'm due 10/16! :happydance:

I'm quite pleased because I finally got the test line to be darker than the control line on a test. >=D [Yeeah I'm still peeing on sticks, lol. :blush:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->