Anybody else due in October?

Just got my :bfp: this morning on First Response and then Clearblue digital :happydance: due on October 27th!!
Congrats :happydance:

The doctor is starting me on Progesterone tonight through possibly 12 weeks. Hoping that it will lessen my chances of another m/c. I am very hopeful this works.
Good luck with the progesterone, fx for a sticky bean xxx

Hi :flower:

i got my cb digi 2 nights ago saying 1-2 weeks! done another last night 2-3 !! :happydance:

im due oct 25th!!

2nd baby!
xx
Welcome :wave: congrats on your bfp :happydance: I'm also due the 25th :D xxx

hey - i think im due on the 25th (17th by LMP but 25th from conception I think) so exciting! congrats everyone!

We sure are, going by lmp my edd is 25th, but I think I ov'd late so might get put back a bit at first u/s :)

thanks hun!! woohoo lots of us due halloween babas!

are any of u worried of mc? im terrified and i think im scared cos of reading these forums :/ xxx

Halloween is my anniversary :) we'll be staying home for dinner but probably will take my son and the new baby down the street to trick or treat.

Hi ladies just saw this group.
I'm due Oct 7th, am 7wk 3days, had my ultrasound yesterday. Everything is good and heart rate is 153bpm. Congrats to you all.

Hey ladies!

I just got my BFP on Monday, and the doc says my initial due date from LMP etc would be 27th October - I'm super excited and nervous. How's everyone else feeling?

Oh - and are cramps normal? :confused:

Hey ladies!

I just got my BFP on Monday, and the doc says my initial due date from LMP etc would be 27th October - I'm super excited and nervous. How's everyone else feeling?

Oh - and are cramps normal? :confused:

Congrats! I'm excited and nervous as well. I read that cramping is normal and I have to say that I have had a lot of it (one of my main symptoms in the beginning). I'm pretty sure it's stretching of the uterus. I think you should only be concerned if you also have spotting/bleeding and if the cramping is more like pain.

Congratulations on your Bfp!! And yes cramps are very normal.
I'm due October 4 with my second :)

I got my :bfp: on 11DPO! And due October 30th, 2012! Halloween baby???!!

Welcome to all the new BFP ladies :wave:

I've had some cramping too. I remember it well from my last pregnancy!! :)

Moved to the Pregnancy Groups & Discussions forum!

Congratulations on your Bfp!! And yes cramps are very normal.
I'm due October 4 with my second :)

We have very similar circumstances. My son was born Jan 30, 2011 and I'm expecting number two Oct 7th. Going to be fun but busy for us :)

Cramping is very normal, it will come and go throughput your entire pregnancy. Its just your uterus growing to accomidate the baby. Ive actually read that 20-30 minutes after you deliver your uterus will ne back to the size it was at 20 weeks gestation, but will take the rest of 4-6 weeks to be normal sized again.

Hi ladies, I had a question, I'm going in for my scan tomorrow, I'm 6 weeks and 3 days then and will hopefully SEE a heartbeat. When do you usually HEAR one? And when you see the HB, do they measure it as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->