Anybody else due in October?

It was a vaginal scan and I measured 6w0d

how can you get a scan so early?
The OB I talked to won't see the patient till the 8th week!
I had a c-section before. Wonder if this will make the OB see me sooner. :wacko:

Hi everyone! I'm due October 17th. I had my first scan today (at almost 5 weeks)

https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv80/lorileigh16/2012-02-14_09-29-03_899.jpg

If you notice there are two sacs in that picture!!! :huh:

At this point though, they think that one of them is possibly a fluid cyst or something and the other is the gestational sac.

I have another u/s scheduled for next Friday; I should be about 6 1/2 weeks then, and hopefully they will know more.

I have my first appointment with my midwife on the 13th of March. I will be about 10 weeks and 1 day according to my calculations! So excited...Does anyone know if that's the time you can hear the heart beat with a Doppler?

I think the heart starts beating around 6 weeks, but I didn't think a Doppler picked it up until later? I thought around 10 weeks?

It was a vaginal scan and I measured 6w0d

how can you get a scan so early?
The OB I talked to won't see the patient till the 8th week!
I had a c-section before. Wonder if this will make the OB see me sooner. :wacko:

My doctor does viability/dating scans at 6-7 weeks. But she won't see you for the first full appointment until 11-12 weeks

:hi: ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant, due date would be Oct 15. My third beta is on Thursday and first scan is on Feb 24. I am hoping to see an HB then. I don't feel many symptom, except I feel very bloated and don't want to eat much.

I get an u/s next Saturday... I should be 6 weeks.

I'm not sure if the place I'm going will do internal so I'm hoping they do or we see/hear something abdominally!

They probably will do a vaginal if its that early on! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow as well :) My ultrasound isnt until the 5th.

I hope so. I wanted a week later but no apps until I'm 10 wks after that.

The website doesnt say they do and says full bladder not generally required. So they either have good machines or the can hear the hb maybe aswel as hopefully see it?!

I hope so. I wanted a week later but no apps until I'm 10 wks after that.

The website doesnt say they do and says full bladder not generally required. So they either have good machines or the can hear the hb maybe aswel as hopefully see it?!

Thats odd..well hopefully you can see something :) My dr said to empty my bladder then drink 36 ounces of water an hour prior to my appointment and hold it as best as I can. Easier said than done! haha. They should be able to see it, but they probably wont be able to hear it just yet.

I will let you know once I've been. It's an hour and a bit drive so I was planning to drink water the whole last half hour there! Lol

Hi ladies!! I'm due October 20th :) I know some of you from the February Testers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->