Anybody else due in October?

You will be able to see the heartbeat with an internal scan, and you can sometimes hear it around 10 weeks with a doppler, maybe earlier.

Hey everyone thanks for replying!

I went to the doctors yesterday and they gave me a due date of 25th October - when are you due?

It's such a relief to talk to others who are experiencing the same symptoms as me - I've never been a worrier until now! lol!

My cramping hasn't been as bad over the past 18 hours, but I'm so relieved to hear that it's a normal symptom.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Melissa xx

Congratulations on your Bfp!! And yes cramps are very normal.
I'm due October 4 with my second :)

We have very similar circumstances. My son was born Jan 30, 2011 and I'm expecting number two Oct 7th. Going to be fun but busy for us :)

Congrats! Ladies! I'm also expecting #2. Due October 6, 2012. My daughter was born April 25, 2011!

Hey everyone thanks for replying!

I went to the doctors yesterday and they gave me a due date of 25th October - when are you due?

It's such a relief to talk to others who are experiencing the same symptoms as me - I've never been a worrier until now! lol!

My cramping hasn't been as bad over the past 18 hours, but I'm so relieved to hear that it's a normal symptom.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Melissa xx

Hi Melissa :wave: My edd is also the 25th Oct :) It is great having threads like this with ladies going through the exact same things as you, it sure gives me some reassurance when i get a little worried. H&H 9 months to you to :flower:

AFM - yesterday i panicked (stupid me, this is my 5th pregnancy after all!! :haha:) i thought my symptoms weren't as strong as before and got myself a little worked up! DH was great, said not to worry, everything is fine etc. Anyway i had a digi left that i was saving for next week, but i decided to use it this morning instead. So monday on the the first one i got 1-2 and today it said 2-3 :happydance: So relieved that there was progress, oh and of course now my symptoms are back in full swing again :dohh: Happy thursday everyone :flower:

I am very anxious to get a confirmed due date. Right now I am estimated at october 14th by my last period but my hcg levels looked like I'd be about 3 or 4 days later. Will have to see what the ultradound says on the 5th but for my purposes unless the ultrasound shows more than 4 days i'll probably just stick to the 14th. I had to be induced with my son because he was a week late, my blood pressure was a bit high so im surprised they didnt do it sooner. It was actually a good experience i'm glad I was induced actually. I may talk to my ob about elective induction when the time nears especially if I get high blood pressure again. I think it would be the safest route for the baby and me in my situation. But so far my blood pressure is normal, its still early though.

So, I've got the weirdest bouts of exhaustion. For 2 or 3 days, I can barely keep my eyes open. Then all of a sudden, I've got more energy than I know what to do with! I guess considering that's my only symptom other than wanting to eat all the time, it's not that bad! Anyone else have the on and off exhaustion?

I don't remember this with my son. Also, I've been told I've been VERY honery lately! (I can't help it if people tick me off and I happen to have snappy comebacks and they don't!)

Ive been extremely tired this time around too and I wasnt tgis tired with my son at all. I guess all pregnancies really are different lol

I'm suffering exhaustion. And it comes and goes, as does feeling sick. I have a monster appetite for something, make it and am full after just a few bites. It's strange adjusting as this is so differs from being pregnant last time.

I've got nausea so much, I've got a wee break from it right now and it's awesome, but usually it lasts all day with a small break around 10:30 at night. I've not actually thrown up yet, but have come very close 3 times. How long does it generally last? I miss cravings, now all I have is aversions. I do find that ice cream helps though, Preggo Pops - not so much. Also, SO TIRED. I feel like I'm always sleeping, it's good to get away from the nausea though. Does anyone else burp a lot?

It's diff for everyone but nausea can last for the first trimester, or longer in some women. The reason is the growing HCG levels.

when i was preg last time i was so sick straight through 12 weeks, i actually lost weight at one point...but that was a blighted ovum and i had no idea...so im not too worrid that ive hardly any sickness this time round.

Oh dont worry. I only got sick once in my first pregnancy and so far only once during this pregnancy too.

in my last preg i was sick from day one right thru till the morning i gave birth! it was horrendous! i lost 2 stone from start to finish :)happydance:) i literally was violently sick, not nausea, and wud wake up in the middle of the night to vomit. fainted lots too, and needed lots if infusions and transfusions :flower:

was a great time of my life ! rofl!

but nah she was worth it :cloud9:

i think i deserve it a bit easier this time ! :pray: xxx

in my last preg i was sick from day one right thru till the morning i gave birth! it was horrendous! i lost 2 stone from start to finish :)happydance:) i literally was violently sick, not nausea, and wud wake up in the middle of the night to vomit. fainted lots too, and needed lots if infusions and transfusions :flower:

was a great time of my life ! rofl!

but nah she was worth it :cloud9:

i think i deserve it a bit easier this time ! :pray: xxx
Yes, you definitely deserve an easier time this pregnancy!! I couldn't imagine being that sick!!

Had my scan today, baby only measured 6w1d but i was able to see and hear the heartbeat through the doppler. oh how I love that sound. :cloud9:

Had my second time actually being sick today. My body rejected the seared green beans with onions. I think it was more the onion, but either way, it didn't stay in. I really hope this isn't a trend. Hope you are all doing well.

Had my scan today, baby only measured 6w1d but i was able to see and hear the heartbeat through the doppler. oh how I love that sound. :cloud9:

Thats fantastic! this is why i waznt early scan, once ur hear HB chances or anything going wrong are so much lower aswell! peace of mind! xxx

morning ladies! :howdy:

anyone else had a sharp stabbing pain? a bit like being prodded with a needle? it only lasts a few seconds, but it has happened a few times over the past couple of days.

i've had it a few times when i've stood up after being sat down for a while at my desk. is it just stretching pains dya think?

i wanted to ask your advice on when to ring the midwife too? the doctor gave me her number, but in my first pregnancy i m/c at 6w - so do you think i should wait until i'm at least past that point, or should i call her this week? i'm 5w1d now.

thanks for any advice

melissa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"