Anybody else due in October?

I am 7 weeks, and my only symptoms are constant peeing, sore boobs and extra hungry.

I don't have any morning sickness. Most of the time I actually wake up very alert in the morning, where I feel exhausted by 8:30pm at night.

I'm even having twins, so I keep expecting my symptoms to be worse, but so far really not too bad!

SJDsmommy - I hope that's the truth. I'm 8 weeks 1 day and it's been letting up a little. Comes and goes but I'm feeling much better! Was able to go to the movies with my husband today. Saw The Vow. :)

Pregnancy is a big waiting game..lol

Anyone have names picked out yet?

we have our girls name - Naevia Raine...but cant think of a boys one yet.

We've got both picked but we're both pretty sure this baby is a girl. We're going with Emery for a girl or Jett for a boy. Keeping the middle names to ourselves for now.

We have three girl names picked out and three boy names picked out :) It's never too early for names picking!

I think we are going with Libby Sue for a girl and Sheldon (no middle name picked yet) for a boy...

We also thought about me picking 2 girls names and him picking 2 boys names. Then, if it's a girl, he picks from my 2 and if it's a boy, I'll pick from his 2. The only problem with this is my husband wanted to name our daughter Zenith after our TV last time - THANKFULLY, we had a boy!

Haha, my sisters husband wanted to name one of their sons Masterman...They chose Auron and Avry instead...

I was thinking Noah or William for a boy, pretty set on Noah John James, I also really like Elliott though..I'm indecisive! For a girl I like Amelia Rain (my middle name is Storm so my husband and I thought that might be neat) or Amelia Mae, and I like Eliana and Amelie, but my husband not so much.

There was a name I saw once for a girl that I really liked, I have only ever heard the name once but I think there is a band with the same name or something similar. Anyway it was Evrielle (pronounced every-ell) not sure on spelling, though thats how I would spell it but I guess that's not the important part..lol I think its cute with Evree as a nick name.

I wouldn't use it personally but I do like it, very unique in my opinion.

Ugh! I am so frustrated right now. I just learned my brother and his girl friend are pregnant too. I really want to be happy for them but this keeps happening! Shortly after my hubby and I got engaged, they announce they were pregnant. A couple months after I got pregnant with my first, they got pregnant with their second. Now not even 3 weeks after announcing our pregnancy with out 2nd, they announce they too are pregnant yet again. And none of their pregnancies were even planned. I want to be happy for them, but cant we have the spotlight to ourselves for once? I feel dumb for being so annoyed but I cant help it.

Ugh! I am so frustrated right now. I just learned my brother and his girl friend are pregnant too. I really want to be happy for them but this keeps happening! Shortly after my hubby and I got engaged, they announce they were pregnant. A couple months after I got pregnant with my first, they got pregnant with their second. Now not even 3 weeks after announcing our pregnancy with out 2nd, they announce they too are pregnant yet again. And none of their pregnancies were even planned. I want to be happy for them, but cant we have the spotlight to ourselves for once? I feel dumb for being so annoyed but I cant help it.

I totally feel your pain! My husband and I anounced our engagement...and my sister anounced hers at the same time plus she threw in an "I'm pregnant" too! Then, I got pregnant with my first, and my sister and my sister in law announced theirs before I could say anything. (That one really got to me because my husband and I tried for 9 months to get pregnant and both of theirs were 'accidents' as they put it.) They both had girls and I had a boy and for some reason my family gives more attention to the girls in the family so at least my son got attention from my hubby's family. We just anounced our 2nd pregnancy and my brother in law anounced his engagement! I get so frustrated sometimes so don't feel dumb for being annoyed because it happens to the best of us!

Sorry for the rant - just frustrated! Oh, and good news - I'm going for my first ultrasound on the 12th! Yay! But they are actually checking my cervix to make sure I don't have an incompetent cervix...I had a LEEP done and they had to take quite a bit and then they couldn't stop the bleeding so this is a precautionary thing mostly. But, YAY, I get to see my baby!

I know how you feel a bit, when i was pregnant the first time and I just found out, I wasn't telling anyone and my SIL messages and tells me she's pregnant so I told her that I was too. I lost mine and she is still pregnant and already has two. I'm happy for her but it was hard to go to my Husband's family things and Christmas and see her so pregnant with her children...but now I'm pregnant again! oh, and what really bothered me too...My husband and I got married and spent quite a lot of money and did this big thing to please the parents, and then instead of my husbands brother and his girlfriend getting married they decided to just start telling people they are married as soon as we got married and his parents would say to him and his brother "we'd like you and your wives to come to dinner" etc. I know that's silly to be mad about too, but I was...we went through so much trouble!

I hope this one is sticky for you :) yeah my mom called me last nighr and was like "guess what?" And told me. Shes not too thrilled as their first isnt even 2 yet so theyll have 3 under 3 and shes their babysitter, watches them atleast 3 days a week. Hopefully we wont have to share a baby shower..my mom said she'll throw one if my baby is a girl cause I only have boy stuff. They have 2 girls so if theres is a boy I know my mom will want to combine them..id like to have separate parties though.

SJDsMommy, I totally understand how you feel. It seems like it's so easy for some people. When we got married, my friend said she was pregnant with twins. When I found out I was pregnant, she announced she is having a second boy, and her twins aren't even 1 yet!

Really??

3 under 3! That's crazy. My SIL's oldest will be almost 4 when her newborn comes. Hopefully you get your own shower!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->