Anybody else due in October?

dont wait. If you are concerned for any reason, no matter how far along you are do call the dr/midwive. you want whats best for you and the baby.

Hi again ladies,

Hope your all doing well. Does anyone know when you should seek medical help for morning sickness? I'm really suffering 24/7 at the minute. I'm unable to keep anything down and am loosing weight. I really don't want to be admitted to hospital but don't want to put my baby in any danger either.

Thanks in advance

If you can't keep down fluids then you need to go in! Food isn't as important but if it's affecting your weight and lifestyle it may be worth some meds for both of your benefit. Vitamins are very important to ensure baby's needs are met, are you able to stomach them?

If you can't keep down fluids then you need to go in! Food isn't as important but if it's affecting your weight and lifestyle it may be worth some meds for both of your benefit. Vitamins are very important to ensure baby's needs are met, are you able to stomach them?

Thanks for your reply. I have been taking my vitamins, however I'm often sick shortly after. I can't manage to drink but am managing to suck on ice cubes which I guess is better than nothing.

It sounds like its pretty bad, I'd seek some help from your doc. If you are really dehydrated they may need to give you IV fluids. Are you in Canada? I know Diclecten is prescribed here. In US they have other choices for meds to keep the nausea at bay. Good luck!
https://pregnancy.about.com/cs/morningsickness/a/aa111499.htm
Check out the link. Not sure if you've heard of this but I'm sure you don't want to let it get this far.

Thanks for your reply. I have been taking my vitamins, however I'm often sick shortly after. I can't manage to drink but am managing to suck on ice cubes which I guess is better than nothing.
Hope you get some relief soon!!

It sounds like its pretty bad, I'd seek some help from your doc. If you are really dehydrated they may need to give you IV fluids. Are you in Canada? I know Diclecten is prescribed here. In US they have other choices for meds to keep the nausea at bay. Good luck!
Check out the link. Not sure if you've heard of this but I'm sure you don't want to let it get this far.

Hi,

Thanks again for your reply. I'm in the UK. I'm going to go and see the doctor on Monday.

I'm glad to hear that Fiona :) no need to suffer unnecessarily

Hi,

Thanks again for your reply. I'm in the UK. I'm going to go and see the doctor on Monday.

I suggest trying a different vitamin. That could be whats making you sick, justbtry a different brand and see if that helps.

you should try taking your vitamin at night as well if you now take it in the morning.
When I was PG with DS thats what the midwife told me as I couldnt eat anything, but the sickness was worse through the day.

I was waking in the night to be sick and everything and lost 9lbs in the first few weeks and didnt gain any weight until i was past 30 weeks.

xx

i'm confused ladies :huh:

the first day of AF was 19th January, and next AF was due on 20th february.

from 6th february, i have had cramps, aching hips, sore breasts, extreme tiredness, bloating - and i kinda knew that i was pregnant before i did the test on 20th, which confirmed the BFP :happydance:

however, since the BFP, my symptoms seem to have gradually worn off? there hasn't been any bleeding - but i don't feel as grotty as i did before.

do you think i've just gotten used to the symptoms, or do you think i should be concerned? is everyone here getting symptoms every day?

i have done a test every day, and it still says i'm pregnant. the clearblue digital test i did on saturday said 2-3 weeks.

what do you think?

thanks
melissa xx

Well my last period was january 6th and I am 7 weeks and 2 days so judging by your last period it looks like you should be around 5 weeks now, I would go to the dr. losing symptoms suddenly is not a good sign :/ it could be nothing but at this point they should be getting worse not better (or atleast staying about the same). Until around 10 weeks when the placenta starts taking over. Give your OB/midwive a call. Like I said it could be nothing but better safe than sorry

As for me, I have less than one week until my first ultrasound! I cant wait :)

My symptoms seem to come and go. For about a week the MS was constant and now its just whenever it feels like it. I always have to pee, still having a lot of food aversions, very tired, very tender boobs, yet sometimes I still feel okay, so I think it depends. What symptoms did/do you have?

oh thanks for your thoughts ladies.

it's weird - from lunchtime onwards, i start to get symptoms again, like bloating and it kinda aches like i've been doing situps or something. i am still peeing all the time too.

it's just in the morning, i feel as bright as a button - like i'm not pregnant at all.

i know some of my girl friends have said that they didn't experience any symptoms at all - and i know everyone is different - but as i miscarried my first pregnancy, i'm a bit paranoid!

this pregnancy feels nothing like my last pregnancy though - so i'm guessing that's a good sign huh? :-D

oh thanks for your thoughts ladies.

it's weird - from lunchtime onwards, i start to get symptoms again, like bloating and it kinda aches like i've been doing situps or something. i am still peeing all the time too.

it's just in the morning, i feel as bright as a button - like i'm not pregnant at all.

i know some of my girl friends have said that they didn't experience any symptoms at all - and i know everyone is different - but as i miscarried my first pregnancy, i'm a bit paranoid!

this pregnancy feels nothing like my last pregnancy though - so i'm guessing that's a good sign huh? :-D
Don't stress, it's normal!! I'm 6 weeks and still no symptoms other than bloating at night and tired after I eat :)

My symptoms seem to come and go. For about a week the MS was constant and now its just whenever it feels like it. I always have to pee, still having a lot of food aversions, very tired, very tender boobs, yet sometimes I still feel okay, so I think it depends. What symptoms did/do you have?

Thats normal. I dont get morning sickness really, thankfully! I only got sick once and it was because I didnt eat before I went to bed, made the same mistake with my first too and beside the ome night of sickness I had a very easy pregnancy. This time after my one night of sickness I had food adversions after that and still slowly getting back to normal and its been probably 2 weeks now. Mainly I am just really tired. I've read that if you do have morning sickness it should peak around 8 weeks or so and then start to get better and subside around 12 weeks. The placenta should have fully taken over by then so your hormones will have leveled out but in some cases it can continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->