Anybody else due in October?

I'm really sorry. but hang in tight! it will happen soon!!

Im getting really nervous/excited. My ultrasound is monday morning. No signs of concern but I want to know my little noodle is ok. I cant wait to hear the heart beat.

is it your first SJDsmommy? My first appointment isn't until March 13th, I'll be 10 weeks. I don't know if I'm getting an ultrasound...

is it your first SJDsmommy? My first appointment isn't until March 13th, I'll be 10 weeks. I don't know if I'm getting an ultrasound...

My conformation appointment was 2 weeks ago, they told mebto come back at 8 weeks for my next appointment and ultrasound. With my first my hubby was in the marines until the begining of my 2nd trimester when his contract ended, they did a first ultrasound at 12 weeks. I wish my ob here would wait, there wont be much to see at 8 weeks but I really wantbto hear the heart beat.

Hey ladies!! I'm so tired I feel like a lead weight!! Is this normal to be this tired!?

Very normal to be tired. It should get better in the 2nd trimester then return near the end of your 3rd. Im tired all day long, buty body wont always let sleep amd if its not my body its my son lol

Im going to have the ultrasound tech show me where my baby is, because I swear I am feeling something. I know its not gas. Kinda feels like a wave, like the baby is already trying to kick and making waves in the amniotic fluid lol.

Ok I really hope this baby is a girl. Hubby and I both have a feeling it is. But I already went and bought a girly sleep and play outfit soon after finding out I was pregnant, and today I went to walmart and was looking for swim trunks for my son but happened to find a clearance rack of baby clothes. I found a 0-3 month size black cat halloween costume for $3 I couldnt pass it up lol

same here. i have a feeling it's a girl :pink: but lol Hubby wont let me buy anything just yet

Lol I didnt ask my hubby, I just did it anyway! Hes just like whatever dude lol

I didnt have this early urge with my son lol I didnt buy anything until I knew he was a boy.

lol i feel so bad shopping without him for baby right now...just because its our first i want him to experience it too...but prolly later in pregnancy ill go out without him

Eh my hubby didnt seem interested in shopping or even going to dr appointments except for the ultrasound appointments. He got interested after the baby was born. I'm sure itll be the same this time. But I think its great when a man does want to be involved from the start.

lol i hope he is involved...if not me and my mother are going to buy things like crazy haha our bank accounts will hate us

Lol same here :) Oh if they have a burlington coat factory where you live I highly reccommend it. They have tons of cute baby clothes and other items, especially for girls and at great prices :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->