Anybody else due in October?

Ahhh you shouldn't have told me about Burlington...there is one right down the street...LoL well I'll be making a trip in there probably after Sonogram tomorrow. And yay for your UltraSound!!!

Unfortunately they did an abdominal ultrasound so there really isnt a good pic to post as there isnt much to see but the baby looks good so far, heart rate was 148. The only concern is a slight hemorage where the baby implanted which is apparently very common, but they want to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks just to check and make sure its stopped. I wanted a 12 week ultrasound anyway :) dr just said no sex until then. Not like I really wanted it anyway lol :) I will definitely post a pic of the next ultrasound though.

Unfortunately they did an abdominal ultrasound so there really isnt a good pic to post as there isnt much to see but the baby looks good so far, heart rate was 148. The only concern is a slight hemorage where the baby implanted which is apparently very common, but they want to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks just to check and make sure its stopped. I wanted a 12 week ultrasound anyway :) dr just said no sex until then. Not like I really wanted it anyway lol :) I will definitely post a pic of the next ultrasound though.

Yay for the good heartbeat! It's great that you get to have one at 12 weeks too! :happydance:

Next week, I will have both transabdominal and transvaginal done. I had a LEEP done right after my son was born with hemorragic complications so they have to check the height of my cervix to make sure there are no signs of pre-term labor (which is apparently common with as much tissue as they had to remove combined with the complications). So I'm hoping to get some good pics then!

Yay im excited for you, and to hear SHE is dooing fine =) i keep craving turkey lol

Anyone having dreams of the baby yet? I keep dreaming that mine is a girl...last night I dreamt her name was Akea....ew. My mom kept trying to tell people she was hers in the dream. Ha ha.

I've had weird dreams but not of the baby's gender yet!! Today, I had a dream that had writing on our bedroom wall that said "Get them out 3:53" Ha-ha I told DH there might be twins in there!! My great grandma had twins (but she miscarried), so I'm guessing twins might run in the family?

Also, once I hit the 7 week mark it was like I hit a brick wall, I have zero energy, this little pumpkin has drained all of my being. Feels like I took Nyquil all day long, just zonked out. This morning I had a little episode of morning sickness, I didn't actually get sick but had to go lay down.

How is everyone else feeling?

Anyone have information on or have twins?

Sadly I lost my baby. Many wishes for H&H pregnancies for you all.

So sorry to hear that. I heard that a woman is more fertile after a loss, so just don't give up!

Im starting to get a little concerned now about the bleeding..I know the dr said its common and nothing too concerning but I just cant help but feel a little nervous. I am a bit crampy on and off but nothing major and despite the fact im apparently bleeding I have not noticed any blood when I go to the bathroom, not yet anyway. So it must not be too bad right? The next 4 weeks are going to be long :/

Just got back from Sonogram, and got put back to 6w3d which is okay considering we didn't really know when we conceived. Saw the heartbeat just flickering away :D

Attachments

• 424322_2482534083101_1845081443_1517630_759936462_n.jpg
    424322_2482534083101_1845081443_1517630_759936462_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
Yay! congratulations. What were you dating before, did you think?

Well i just when from LMP... so from that it said 8 weeks...but happened like week and half after that

As long as baby is healthy thats all that matters :D

I really want some right out of the oven chocolate chip cookies right now. I ordered some cookies from a friend of the family's kid (something he's doing for school) but they wont be in for a few more weeks. I usually love to make my own but I'm too lazy lately, maybe I'll pick some premade cookie dough up from the store later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->