Anybody else due in October?

Turkey sandwich!!!!with lettuce and tomato, helmans mayo..pickles

Hello everyone I am April and after 10 years of trying and one round of IVF I am 6 weeks pregnant. We are due October 29th :). The have said the baby implanted a little low so I am praying everything stays good.

Hello everyone I am April and after 10 years of trying and one round of IVF I am 6 weeks pregnant. We are due October 29th :). The have said the baby implanted a little low so I am praying everything stays good.

Congrats! That's a long time. I've not heard of implanting too low, is it something they saw on the ultrasound? I hope its all okay for you

wow 10 years.. i'm happy for you :D and H&H nine months :D

Yuck to turkey sandwich!

Congratulations April! Praying that everything goes well for you and baby for the next 7 and 1/2 months!!

no meat is sounding very good to me at the moment. i can only eat things that are either very bland or very spicy. weird, i know.:growlmad:

hello everyone i am april and after 10 years of trying and one round of ivf i am 6 weeks pregnant. We are due october 29th :). The have said the baby implanted a little low so i am praying everything stays good.
h&h 9!!

The only meat I really care for is beef. My hubby is making shish kabobs for dinner :)

no meat for me at all! yuck. I am finally starting to tolerate smells again. Our roommate cooked sausage last night and I didn't have to leave the room...I almost liked it.

Thank you everyone and good luck to all of you as well. It took us a long time to get here :happydance:. Yeah on the ultrasound they said the baby looked a little low in the uterus and that it could be just the shape of the uterus, the way they were seeing it, or a sign of miscarriage. I am a little freaked out but I am not having any symptoms other than pregnancy symptoms. I have another scan scheduled next week.

no meat for me at all! yuck. I am finally starting to tolerate smells again. Our roommate cooked sausage last night and I didn't have to leave the room...I almost liked it.

The only smell thats really been bothering me lately is charcol. It makes me cough and makes me want to puke lol but my hubby has been on a grilling spree lately..burgers, chicken, sausage and now shish kabobs for dinner lol im waiting for steak night ;) whenever that is lol.

Baby with hair! I don't know if I've ever had heartburn, what does it feel like?

pizza gives me the boke just now :( i found that out when i tried to eat a slice 2 nights ago...then again last night when OH put one in the oven...heave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->