Anybody else due in October?

I think I had heartburn once...when I was pregnant with my son very early on. I'm still not sure that's what it was but my DH said he was sure that's what it was. Of course, with really no heartburn, everyone said my son would come out bald as could be but I'll tell you, if he wasn't a boy, I'd have had enough hair to do pigtails on him!

Oh, and yay! I'm a prune now!

Lol I had no heart burn with my son but he came our with a little bit of hair, not much though but unfortunately it all fell out and hes still not got too much lol. I hope this baby has brown hair..long shpt cause neither hubby or I do but tons of our family does including both mybparents and grand parents and my hubbys mother and grandfather..

There is still hope for a brown haired baby! As long as it works both ways...my sister and her husband both have really dark hair but both of their children have such light blonde hair that when you get it wet, it disappears! (I should note that there are NO blondes in our family and only her DH's half sister has blondish, but still darker, hair.)

My son never really lost any of his hair...it just seems to keep coming! But, I have extremely thick hair so he seems to be taking after me on that. Thank goodness too - hubby's family all has really fine/thin hair.

I'm kind of hoping for a girl this time and hopefully she will have really thick hair like mine too!

My husband and I both have brown hair, when he was born he was pretty bald, little bit of blonde hair and he stayed blonde until he was about 3 or so then started to turn dark brown. I was born with thick jet black hair but it all turned a dark blonde and now it's just brown, so I have no idea what my baby's hair will be like.

Lol well as long as both parents have someone in the family even from generations back with brown hairbits possible, same with red and blond, its just not as likely.

Im a dirty blond and my hubby is a red head. EVERYONE (or so it seems) aside from my husband and I thinks our sons hair is red too. What bit he has does have does get a reddish tint when he is outside under the sun, but otherwise its just as blond as mine and I have to put my hair up to his to make others see thAt. Even the dr when he was coming out said I can see his head and hes got red hair, after the next push it was oh no thats not red its blond. Lol. It bugs the crap out of me when people come up to me and say aww look at that little red head. Especially when they say it like I have no idea what color his hair is. Won't they all feel silly once his hair grows out lol. I mean if his hair really was red it wouldnt bother me.

So I have to say that I'm totally frustrated! My husband wants to find out the sex of the baby and I really don't! You don't get too many suprises in life once your grown up. Besides, I have a ton of boy stuff and my sister has a ton of girl stuff so it won't matter either way. I don't even know why he brought it up...with our first, he didn't want to know. His mom pressured him into it then but now he wants to know, as he says, "in case it's a girl". As if it would be a problem if it were a girl! Just for that, I hope I'm pregnant with twin girls!

Sorry for the rant...just annoyed!

Im sorry. I dont really know how to help you there. I couldnt imagine not finding out, and actually thinking of throwing a gender reveal party and announcing it in a cute way. We tried with my son but my parents were there for the scan when we found out and my dad blabbed the second the dr said it was a boy. For that reason I don't want him there this time. Hopefully you guys come to an agreement.

Im a dirty blond and my hubby is a red head. EVERYONE (or so it seems) aside from my husband and I thinks our sons hair is red too. What bit he has does have does get a reddish tint when he is outside under the sun, but otherwise its just as blond as mine and I have to put my hair up to his to make others see thAt. Even the dr when he was coming out said I can see his head and hes got red hair, after the next push it was oh no thats not red its blond. Lol. It bugs the crap out of me when people come up to me and say aww look at that little red head. Especially when they say it like I have no idea what color his hair is. Won't they all feel silly once his hair grows out lol. I mean if his hair really was red it wouldnt bother me.

My sister is dirty blonde, her husband has dark brown hair and her older son is blonde, while her youngest is coming in red, she thinks it will go blonde, and I think she is right. Maybe your boys hair will be strawberry blonde!

My sister is dirty blonde, her husband has dark brown hair and her older son is blonde, while her youngest is coming in red, she thinks it will go blonde, and I think she is right. Maybe your boys hair will be strawberry blonde!

I dont think so, my hair never changed color and like I said if I held my hair up to his its the same color. Mine actually gets the reddish tint in the sun too bit since his is so short its way more noticeable. We'll see though :)

I'm kind of worried about this subchorionic hemorrhage I have. I mean my dr didn't seem too concerned given its just a small one (hopefully it doesn't get any bigger). I don't really have any abnormal cramping, no spotting (I guess my body will probably just absorb it then). But after the day I have had I really don't know how I am supposed to be taking it easy..I mean I'm a stay at home mom with a toddler who will be 14 months in just two days I kind of have my hands full here. Like I mentioned earlier dr said not to lift anything over 10 lbs. I told her the only thing I really lift thats over 10 lbs is my son but I've been trying to sit down with him if I do. She said that was ok but to try and sit first and have him come to me. I've been trying that but honestly until monday, I didn't really notice how much I actually lift my son. He's a cuddler and loves to be picked up but he also loves to climb up on the chair to climb up on the table, or just climbs up on the coffee table and while he can usually get down on his own, he's stubborn and doesnt always listen..then he likes to climb up on the couch and play with the blinds on the window too..So yeah, I find myself picking him up a lot, and especially today! It seems like today he was climbing up on the table just so I would pick him up! I love holding my little man but at the same time I don't want to do anything that will make this hemorrhage worse =/ I don't want the new baby to be in any danger. I try to have my hubby do the lifting when he is able to but he works nights half the week and also goes to school so when he's home he's usually asleep unless its his day off. God forbid the dr put me on bed rest! =/ For now I am just trying to drink plenty of water and rest while I can. This is going to be a long 3 and a half weeks to my next ultrasound =/

I have one, too. I was bleeding last week, when I got my scan last thursday it was 1 cm but yesterday it's shrunk to only about .5 cm. I've stopped bleeding, too. I think the bedrest was really good for the last week.

Dr didnt tell me how big mine was, she said it was small but didnt give a size. And I have to wait a whole month to get it checked out again

Sorry your going through so much...this she be a precious time, besides all the ms. I hope it all clears up for you and you have a healthy little bean :D

Im taking my son to the aquarium today :) hes getting bored at home.

SJDsMommy, did you have any spotting at all? I'm spotting again, very minimally though, and fairly brown. Hope it's okay b/c I don't get a scan until march 20.

Nope none at all. So far anyway. I only found out about the subchorionic hemorrhage when I had my ultrasound. They are doing a repeat ultrasound on april 5th I'll be 12 weeks. Part of me is expecting to have spotting but the dr said it could either bleed out or my body will absorb it guess its just a waiting game now.

Hey girls. read back a few pages.

I had spotting and cramps last wkend but my scan tues showed a 7wk 5 baby with a heartbeat. Measuring 2 days ahead :)

I'm so sick most days it's unreal. Worse at nights :(

But all worth it :)

Hope everyone is good! Xxx

Im lucky enough to pretty much avoid morning sickness. Both pregnancies I only had it once, about the same time along and on both occasions it was because I hadnt eaten before bed lol. But I do have kind of a stomach ache quite a bit, nothing too bad though. I kind of wobdervif the dr maybe made a mistake though..cause I looked at my ultrasound pics and I dont see any spot on therevthat looks like a hemorrhage but then again im no expert lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->