Anybody else due in October?

So the upper part of my stomach is hurting..like right under my breasts smack dab in the middle. Its not horrible but a little painful. It seems odd that I'd feel anything there yet..anyone else expiriencing that?

Well I called the dr last night. She said it most likely isnt pregnancy related and to take a tums..(i really dont think its heart burn). Whatever I guess..

Well I called the dr last night. She said it most likely isnt pregnancy related and to take a tums..(i really dont think its heart burn). Whatever I guess..
That's where I get acid reflux pains, Tums helps if that's the cause :)

Idk..it doesnt feel like it but whatever it is I have had it for about 4 days now. I did have heart burn a few days ago. I dont get it often but when I do its usually in my upper chest right under my neck. I guess im just weird lol

Ok. So, at my first dr appointment yesterday I found out I have strep throat...then went across the hall for my ultrasound which was great! My only problem is that they bumped my EDD up to September 30th...which is 5 days sooner so that's awesome but I want to stay in this thread if y'all will allow that. It's just that I already have been talking with you and I like all of you!

The other part is the heart rate was 163. And she was extremely surprised at how clearly she could see the gender parts...she said she's never seen it that clear that early before but it sure as heck looked like a boy to me and her!

Lol boy parts and girl parts are extremely similar at this point but who knows :) and of course you can stay! Hope the strep goes away soon :)

My first midwife appointment is today! yay!

It went well, didn't find out anything to exciting. First ultrasound is in 4 weeks and next midwife appointment is the day before that.

4 weeks is such a long time wait huh..i still have 3 weeks till my next one.

Hey ladies,

I am soooo confused.

I started bleeding at 6 weeks (28/2/12), and after a scan at EPAU they confirmed that although my uterine lining was good, there was nothing there.

The nurse said that as it is my 3rd miscarriage, they wanted to do a blood test on the Friday, and another on the Monday.

On the Monday, they called me and asked me to go to the hospital so that they could do more tests, as my HcG levels had gone up.

Over the past 12 days, I have had blood tests every other day, and another scan.

The scan showed a 19mm cyst on my right ovary, but again, nothing in my uterine lining, or tubes.

My levels have gone up. 203, 245, 212, 246, 290, 317, 365.

I guess the pregnancy is not viable from those levels, but they want to give me an injection of methotrexate to dissolve any tissue left.

After researching this drug, and reading the information they gave me from EPAU, I really, really don't want to have this injection.

My family have a strong history of fatal cancer, and I really don't want to be injecting drugs into my body that strong, that are still lingering around at least 3 months later?!

They have also only ever administered the injection to 14 other women at the clinic.

I explained my concerns, and they were not very sympathetic. I am not convinced that from only 14 previous injections to other patients, they have enough knowledge of the drug. I mean - they said to all those ladies that thalidomide was safe, and look what happened there.

After speaking to the nurse, doctor and registrar at the hospital, they are adamant that I have no option other than to take the injection, and that if I don't - I am risking my life.

A part of me thinks that it's cheaper and easier for them to administer the drug, rather than me having a laparoscopy - but I'm worried that they've just given me the hard word, and then sent me on my way - potentially to suffer a ruptured tube and possible death! :-(

Can anyone offer any advice or share their own experiences if they've ever experienced something similar?

Thank you for any help,

Melissa.

Its used to treat breast cancer and arthritis. I injected it weekly for a year it was fine. Side effects after prolonged use. I am now happily and healthily pregnant :) sorry about your loss :-( hugs xxx

I fell pg on methotrexate last year (accidentally) and lost the baby. I had to wait 3 ninths to TTC again. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Its mostly used for ectopic pregnancies. There is the option to wait to miscarry, take a tablet or a D&C.... I'd refuse the shot if was me

I had a scan today and baby's heartbeat was gone :(

Waiting to miscarry at home

Awww Dani Rose thank you for your advice. I'm so so sorry to hear about your scan :cry:

So sorry for you Melissa (palangi) and Dani Rose! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->