Anybody else due in October?

Requested an appointment for my 3d gender scan, justvwaiting for them to call and confirm (i requested online) told hubby it can be my mothers day present lol

Did you guys ever agree on whether to find out or not?

I'm pretty sure I'm losing that battle...oh well! At our scan on Monday it looked boy...but it's early! I'm hoping for a girl. I want to buy all the pretty dresses and bows! That and how cool would it be for another girl in our family to drive tractors and farm!

Lol yeah at this point boy and girl parts are almost identical but who knows :) we just bought a carseat. Its not the one I wanted but its nice, cheaper. I was reluctant to buy it cause its slightly girly (i wanted to wait until we knew the gender to buy one but we happened to walk by it) but hubby thinks it could work both ways. Ill try to post a pic in a bit. Clothes are one thing, carseats are expensive lol we got it from a kid to kid though (kids thrift store)

thats very cute :D right now we are staying at my inlaws..but once we get in our place in april we are going to start the shopping

Thanks :) I cant wait to go clothes shopping if the baby is a girl :) cant believe ill be able to know in a month and a half! Seems so soon lol. Hope your move goes smoothly :)

me too lol! lol my whole family is calling my belly the girl name i really like. lol its quite funny

Lol thats funny. My grandparents (and my hubby at first) thought we'd get to find out at the next ultrasound lol I'll only be 12 weeks! I mean we could ask what she thinks just for fun but 12 weeks is slightly too early lol.

I think your carseat definitely could work either way!

Oh, my husbands grandma looked at our ultrasound pic and said "Oh it's a boy! I can just tell." The pics were actually fuzzy...short stuff wouldn't really hold still long enough to get good ones! Besides I tried to tell her that it was still too early to tell but she insisted she just knew. (Btw, with my son, she was just positive he was a girl! lol) I'll have to post a pic later...

So, lets see if this works...this was from Monday :cloud9:! My husbands grandma swore it was the fetal pole pic that made her think it was a boy. I'm pretty sure she thought the leg was boy parts. (I swear if she would actually wear her glasses like she is supposed to then we would have problems...oh, wait, she doesn't wear her hearing aids either so she only hears bits and pieces too!)

Attachments

• US3.12.jpg
    US3.12.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Hmm wher is everyone today? Anyway I just thought of the cutest way to announce the gender of the baby. Since we will be finding out soon after easter, I am going to get either blue or pink peeps and put one inside a plastic easter egg and let people open it :D and I will post a picture of an open egg with a peep inside for facebook. I so cant wait! Just 6 more weeks!

That sounds so adorable...im trying to think of a cute way to announce the gender ,nothing clever yet. But i did have a dream the ultrasound had a blue and pink ribbon and for which ever gender it was thats the one she handed me and i took a picture on my phone and sent a mass sms

haha mu bumb may be bigger then my bump at the time of the gender scan, so i could fool people!! haha kidding :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->