Anybody else due in October?

Ugh! My hubby has a bad habit of drinking straight from the jug. Its not like we dont have cups.. I told him I don't care if its a petsonal sized bottle or if its the last of it but I don't want to offer guests drinks with his backwash in it and I don't want to be drinkin it either! So annoying! Its mostly juice I get for my son and milk..i cant take it anymore! But then his brothers do the same..his sisters dont though (they probably did when they were really little) I swear sometimes I feel like I am raising a big child

thats gross i think i'd smack my husbands head if he went to do that. Yuck. Soo at almost nine weeks how were you all feeling?? i feel great except for the occasional tiredness and constant restrooming. and lately my hips havent been feeling to great after sitting...probably not due to pregnancy.

starting to feel really sick. starving hungry but most food makes me feel ill!also, my cans are ridiculous!haha

Im gettting nausous occassionally not to bad...mostly when i start to get hungry which feels like always. My tata's aren't sore but nipples are still so very sensitive... Lol. No craving food , food isnt always appealing to me either...

Im feeling fine other than being really tired. I noticed my bump got smaller :/ trying not to worry too much about that

i dont have a bump/bloat as being a bigger lady. do you still feel those "growing" pulls... it isnt like cramping but just idk like someones pulling something on your inside.

I never really did. But im kind of small and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have actually felt the baby a couple times too. (I know hard to beleive but I even googled it to see if others had felt it so early) Nothing too powerful yet of course, and not often. But I know its not gas.

I still have twinges. But today I actually felt flutters...I don't know if that's possible, but it was just like little tinglies in my belly around my pelvic area....

Its definitely possible. I felt my first at 11 weeks, felt like a poke from the inside, then I didnt feel him any more after that for a few weeks.

i cant wait till i can feel mine move...ill being trying to get them to move all the time after that haha

Haha yeah after I started feeling my son constantly my dr suggested that if I hadnt felt him move for a while to push and poke at him until he moves. He was funny he would be active all day one day, active on and off the next then seemed to be asleep the next and it just started all over. Its a great feeling when your baby moves :) and very interesting when you can see it

I'm getting excited/nervous. I have about a week and a half left until my next ultrasound and only about 5 weeks and 2 days till we do our gender scan. Eek I hope this goes by fast!

I do love being pregnant...but my instant gratification side of me wants this to go by quickly! Well, I want time to go by quickly between my appointments. I hate the waiting game. I guess it won't be too bad as my hubby's cousin is due May 7th so I have that to look forward to!

Yeah I can relate. I loved being pregnant with my son and I hope I have a great experience this time too but while I want time to go by quickly, especially to the gender scan, part of me is not ready for the actual birth..I still have my son to think about. I'm worried about how it will effect our routine and what not and how he will react. But I'll make sure to include him as much as possible :)

That being said, and I know its a bit early to think about but when the time draws near I think I have made up my mind. If my dr will go for it I want to proceed with an elective induction. After being on the border of pre eclampsia last time (high blood pressure but no protein in my urine) I'd just feel more in control this way I guess. My blood pressure has been normal this time so far (its still early though!) but it got so much worse at the hospital last time =/ I'll see how my dr feels about it. The hospital I'll be going to is one of those that does inductions at late night (my last was scheduled for 11:00 pm but they got busy and didn't get me in until 4:00 AM!) so I'll be asking her about the 13th then figure my baby would be born right on the 14th, so the exact due date :)

I think too far ahead! haha but better to be prepared I guess..as much as you can be anyway ;) other than this no birth plan cause it would likely go out the window anyway haha babies have their own ideas ;)

Okay, I totally agree with you! I've already got everything planned for our delivery. I don't really subscribe to the birth plan either because I know it would go out the window. I do know that I WILL be having an epidural though - think what you will of me but I have a twisted pelvis as well as my lower 3 discs and my tailbone being twisted and cocked a little sideways.

My doctor said as long as everything is going okay and the hospital has a bed then they will induce me as early as my due date! But, they do the same with inducing at night so it would actually be the night before.

I feel about like a mad woman since I have everything planned already! But, I'm somewhat of a planner and when it comes to my son I like to know what's going on and that he's in good care!

Okay, I totally agree with you! I've already got everything planned for our delivery. I don't really subscribe to the birth plan either because I know it would go out the window. I do know that I WILL be having an epidural though - think what you will of me but I have a twisted pelvis as well as my lower 3 discs and my tailbone being twisted and cocked a little sideways.

My doctor said as long as everything is going okay and the hospital has a bed then they will induce me as early as my due date! But, they do the same with inducing at night so it would actually be the night before.

I feel about like a mad woman since I have everything planned already! But, I'm somewhat of a planner and when it comes to my son I like to know what's going on and that he's in good care!

Wheres the like button when you need one lol. I definitely will be getting the epidural as well, not right away but once active labor kicks in or they go to break my water whichever comes first. I wasn't planning on getting one with my son and definitely feel like I could have gone through with it. But because of my high blood pressure they were afraid I may need a c section (luckily I didnt) but I wasnt about to be asleep when my baby was being born! I'll be doing it this time just as precaution not to mention the after pain was much worse I had a 2nd degree tear that swelled up so bad (TMI alert) that my vag looked like testicles for a week! LOL and took a good month or so to stop hurting so bad! So greatful for those frozen diaper "ice packs" the hospital had I was asking for a new one everytime a nurse came in lol!

Ugh. I am exhausted. Woke up way to early with my son this morning (around 3 ish) and couldnt go back to sleep until right as he woke up again around 7. Havent had a nap and this kid took forever to go to bed. To top it off he stepped on my ribs about an hour ago when climbing up on me..it caused me to tense up and clench my stomach. now my stomach hurts :/.

Im off to get some much needed sleep. Have a good night ladies.

It's funny - what you said about your tear...I TOTALLY understand! I had 4th degree tears (my son actually ripped my colon away from my rectum - TMI, sorry) and was in terrible pain for about 9 weeks! The ice packs are a godsend if you ask me!

When my son came out, he was facing kinda up and to the side a little and his right fist was at his left ear so his elbow was sticking straight out and tore a lot on it's way out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->