Anybody else due in October?

Ouch >.< hope you dont get a repeat of that this time!

Here we go again! I went to visit my grandparents yesterday and we stopped by the walmart near there house. Of course I ventured to the baby section :) I saw another cute baby girl outfit that I just loved! It was a pink sleep and play outfit with bumblebees all over it. I so wanted to grab it up but I didn't want them to think I am nuts for buying girly outfits before knowing the gender haha so instead I went down to my local walmart this morning figuring they would have the same outfit, but no..and I couldnt even find it online! I am so wanting to drive back over there to get that outfit in the morning! lol.. I need to channel this baby shopping to stock up on clothes for my son as he's going to need more 18 month and summer stuff..

but seriously..little girl stuff is just too irresistible! .. -sigh- only 5 more weeks till our gender scan :)

Soo..what are we craving lately ladies? for me its m&m minis! though I still can't shake this watermelon and arbys curly fries addiction.

Hi ladies, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! Due October 7th. My next ultrasound is on the 28th and I can't contain my excitement. The weird thing is I'm also worried. Not sure why, I guess there has been a lot of loss and negativity on some of the threads I've read. Im sure things are fine it's just nerve wracking waiting. This will be my second child, my son is going to be 14 mths on the 30th. Congrats to you all :)

My son is 14 months too :) Worrying is a natural thing, just a part of mother hood. I was looking into those cheap fetal heart monitors but the only one I can find that is cheap with good reviews is called angel sound, but I cant find it on any sites I trust..not to mention once the baby starts moving consistently I probably wont need it, I just want one now so I can be listening to it 24/7 and know baby is still ok ;)

I know quite a few ladies that bought and used the sonoline b and they say it's pretty good, they all found the baby fairly early.
Thanks :) I know it's natural just my first pregnancy I wasn't like this. I was more so excited I didn't really think that something could happen.
Are you looking forward to two under two? I know it'll be hard but I think fun

I know quite a few ladies that bought and used the sonoline b and they say it's pretty good, they all found the baby fairly early.
Thanks :) I know it's natural just my first pregnancy I wasn't like this. I was more so excited I didn't really think that something could happen.
Are you looking forward to two under two? I know it'll be hard but I think fun

i'll look into it. And I know what you mean I am far more worried this time lol. I always wanted my kids close in age, I know it will be hard, but even harder will be weaning my boob addicted son in a few months :( I dont want to yet but I dont want to be tandum nursing, or nursing while im huge..and I want to leave him some time to adjust still got a little time though. The night feeds are going to be hardest to stop.

I hear ya about a boob crazed little boy. Mine i began introducing milk in a sippy cup at just before 13 months. He didnt want anything to do with it at first, now he'll take 2-3 2 oz cups per day, but still breastfeeds 5-6 times too. He sleeps through overnight 11 hours without issue, but the before bed and first am feeds will be his hardest to stop. I agree as I don't want to tandem feed either. I hear a lot of kids wean themselves once your about 4 1/2 to 5 months preggo as your milk will change back to colostrum. Here's to hoping the boys make it easy on us!

Haha we'll see! So I just called a sonography school after learning they will do a free ultrasound for you if you volunteer to let students use you as practice. Who doesnt want all the ultrasounds they can get? ;) hoping I can get one at 14 weeks or so. Cause I have my next ultrasound at 12 weeks (just one more week away!) Then my 3d gender scan (which im paying for) at 16 weeks then my next routine after that will be between 18 and 20 weeks with my ob. I love getting ultrasounds :D i'm just waiting on a,call back from the program director.

Haha we'll see! So I just called a sonography school after learning they will do a free ultrasound for you if you volunteer to let students use you as practice. Who doesnt want all the ultrasounds they can get? ;) hoping I can get one at 14 weeks or so. Cause I have my next ultrasound at 12 weeks (just one more week away!) Then my 3d gender scan (which im paying for) at 16 weeks then my next routine after that will be between 18 and 20 weeks with my ob. I love getting ultrasounds :D i'm just waiting on a,call back from the program director.

What a great idea, especially if you normally have to pay for ultrasounds, or hardly get one. I am lucky in ontario that I had one at 7w2d and my next one is on Wednesday 12w3d if I measure right. I'll also have a third one before even getting discharged to an OB at 28 weeks. I am so glad to have this healthcare covered but really we do pay for it in taxes.

Lucky ladies. I have to pay for my ultrasounds right now because my insurance deductible is so high.

What a great idea, especially if you normally have to pay for ultrasounds, or hardly get one. I am lucky in ontario that I had one at 7w2d and my next one is on Wednesday 12w3d if I measure right. I'll also have a third one before even getting discharged to an OB at 28 weeks. I am so glad to have this healthcare covered but really we do pay for it in taxes.

I'm opposite. I'm hoping for as minimal amounts of ultrasounds as I can get. I'd like one, but that would be satisfying enough. I'm getting my blood work done tomorrow. Yuck! so scared! I'm in Ontario too, so I don't have to pay either. I just moved from London, ON to a little south of Barrie, ON. I've had just one appointment and nothing else. My 2nd appointment isn't until the 11th.

Really why dont you want more than one?

So I just got home after taking my son out to the park, he fell asleep on the way home and its onlyva shortvdrive. I was so looking forward to taking a nap myself but he woke up when I layed him down..now he wants to play some more. Lovely..lol

Sjd'smommy- my son just did the same. Must be a boy thing to skip naps cause they are afraid they'll miss something.

Jac- I was gonna ask the same question. Why as few as possible ultrasounds? Up Barrie way huh? Lots of lakes up that way? Be good for summer! Anyone else dreading the heat while being really pregnant? I mean Aug and Sept are the worst for heat here, not gonna be fun.

I know I am..where I live it can get up to 120's° F or so in july/august.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->