Anybody else due in October?

yah. not looking forward to summer time...i thank heavens for Air Conditioners :D

Wish I had a pool, I'll have to see if I fit in my sons baby pool, lol! :haha:
I can just picture giant preggo me barely fitting and knocking out all the water! Time to invest in a blow up pool!

Lol! Surely they have community pools around? I need a new bathing suit

Ugh. Why did I tell my mom I would go baby sit my nieces with her today..I have too much to do, and I really need to go food shopping but my hubby will have the car till 4:30 ish and my mom is picking me up at 4 ugh. Plus their parents usually get home really late from work. I guess I wasnt fully awake when she called.

Speaking of which my family always calls at the most inconvenient time! usually when I am trying to put my son down for the night (or a nap) and yesterday my dad called when I was finally getting in a much needed nap..then about 5 minutes later my mom called! and actually right as I was about to fall asleep that ultrasound school called me back. They said they will put me on the list but they don't typically do the ultrasound until 18-28 weeks and they just had a class graduate but another will be starting clinicals soon.

I need to start putting my phone on silent when I go to sleep..lol

I'm so sad! My eyes started to tear up. I went away for the weekend and my Uncle watched the house and today I decided I really wanted my frozen Ristorante pizza, and when I went to make it I discovered he ate it! I just can't believe how sad I am about it. So now I'm off to buy one.

LOL oh the things pregnancy hormones can do to you..pizza sounds really good though except I'd rather have garlic parmesan breadsticks from papa johns..those things are soooo good when they put enough butter/seasoning on them :) dip them in marina and they are amazing. Now I want some! lol.

Mmm I love papa johns pizza, with the garlic butter sauce, yummy! I try not to order out as I have a bread machine, and fresh pizza rocks!
Yes we have community pools, lol, it's just hard getting me and him packed up to go. It's like I want an immediate fix. I'll survive I'm sure, pour some juice, berries and ice in my blender and live off that :)

last night I ate watermelon with side drink of Sunkist.
But lately I have been wanting Hot dogs and roast beef sandwiches

Put down the toxic hotdogs! I can't eat those normally nor pregnant.
I ate a couple pickles and olives before bed, but I've always loved them :)

Does anyone else feel like their nipples have made love to a cheese grater? Seriously..owww!

Mine started hurting while DS eats just a few days ago, but that's the only time they hurt. It's like I am extremely aware he has teeth and they are scraping, even though he's doing nothing differently.

Pickles are Ew atm, to me...
Nipples Check...yes cheese grater... mostly when slipping into clothes and out

Happens to me when I get cold and therefor perky..warm showers and hot from the drier bras help..but sometimes I want to rip them off lol

Mine are just itchy. I hate boobs. I had ginormous boobs before getting pregnant (H32) now I'm just disgusting. Guess I'll be getting a reduction after I finish nursing. Anyone else with this problem?

Mine are just itchy. I hate boobs. I had ginormous boobs before getting pregnant (H32) now I'm just disgusting. Guess I'll be getting a reduction after I finish nursing. Anyone else with this problem?

Wow.. Mine didnt get bigger with my son at all, not even when my milk came in. they dont seem any bigger this time either..

So I had my ultrasound done today.:happydance:
Baby is great measuring a week ahead but she said this is one of the lease accurate times to measure for size as they stop crown/rump and start using circumference...anyways my due date is still oct 7th.
Two arms, two legs, one head, full face, nice steady heart rate, all looks great. Go for the second US part on May 16th to find out for sure the results and for gender scan. Before that I go for bloodwork again in late april. the great news about the next ultrasound is they use regular and also show you in 3D! Should be super cool!

Here is the pic she gave me, which she had way better ones, but beggers cant be choosers. :thumbup:
IMG_3457.jpg
Oh and this is the bump pic i took about a week and a bit ago, I haven't changed much.
IMG_3332.jpg

I was a DD46 to start...and i feel like they dont fit in anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->