Anybody else due in October?

Mine went from C to DD then have decreased back to C to D for now. I'm fine with that.

Exactly one month from today..well minus a few hours, we find out the gender :D

Ooh that's early! I am excited, but not to pay for another scan early. We will find out may 15th, if baby co-operates of course. I really don't know what I'm hoping for, I'd like a girl this time, but another boy would be convenient and familiar.

Lol yeah, I'll be one day short of 16 weeks at the time. I was 16 weeks when I found out with my son as well. My gut says this baby is a girl and my hubby already refers to the baby as Emery (the girl name we have picked). I wouldn't be dissapointed with another boy but one of each would be perfect.

Did you get a picture of the babys little nub? If so you could test out the nub theory. I'm going to ask the ultrasound tech to get one if the baby is in a good position. Got my scan to check up on my sch on monday. Sooo close - finally!

Nope, I just figure I'll wait till its a sure thing. Want to see if I get my hunch again, last time I was right. Just started saying he all the time when referring to baby, I couldn't explain it, just 'she 'felt wrong, 'he' fit.

Morning ladies, hows everyone doing today? :) I'm pigging out on m&m mini's haha.

Good, realllly wanting a hot dog...stomach is hating me right now...

I'm in the biggest funk today. It's cold out, I slept like crap, feel off, my son is fussy. I got a letter from our lovely government vehicle board saying they don't have proof of insurance or correct vin from my car. The paper they sent, my ownership, plate, vin, insurance all match. I bought the car new like 8 months ago, Wth? Someone is stupid, now I have to waste my time fixing it.
Nothing is going my way. I definately don't feel like making dinner. We are going to dinner adults only tomorrow night though, so, cooking it is.

haha after the hot dog crave...i wanted a whopper from BK.
My nose is soooo congested...its annoying me.

Had my blood work today. Yuck. My arm hurts now like I pulled a muscle. I'm just waiting for a bruise. Funny though - the lady taking my blood had to start rubbing and tapping my arm because my blood would just stop. I think she drained all my energy because as soon as I got home I passed out. I'm having hotdogs for dinner (all beef, of course) but aren't hot dogs supposed to be bad for you while pregnant?

I'm in the biggest funk today. It's cold out, I slept like crap, feel off, my son is fussy. I got a letter from our lovely government vehicle board saying they don't have proof of insurance or correct vin from my car. The paper they sent, my ownership, plate, vin, insurance all match. I bought the car new like 8 months ago, Wth? Someone is stupid, now I have to waste my time fixing it.
Nothing is going my way. I definately don't feel like making dinner. We are going to dinner adults only tomorrow night though, so, cooking it is.

That really sucks :( I'm sorry! I hope you have a better day tomorrow and enjoy your night out :)

yea i knowm the old ones use to be my favs. the burger wasnt even that great... haha no more bk for me...

Had my blood work today. Yuck. My arm hurts now like I pulled a muscle. I'm just waiting for a bruise. Funny though - the lady taking my blood had to start rubbing and tapping my arm because my blood would just stop. I think she drained all my energy because as soon as I got home I passed out. I'm having hotdogs for dinner (all beef, of course) but aren't hot dogs supposed to be bad for you while pregnant?

Oh I know how that goes..blood work sucks. My arm always hurts after too and I usually get a small bruise but this dr's office knows what they are doing atleast. At the very beginning of my first pregnancy (almost my whole first trimester) my hubby was still in the Marines. (his 4 year contract ended as I hit the 12 week mark and we got our ultrasound the day before we left). The hospital on base was a navy hospital though and the guy doing my blood work had absolutely no idea what he was doing! it took him 5 minutes of fumbling with the needle to try and get it in my vein, another nurse (older and more expirienced) took over and got it done in less than 2 seconds. But by then the band on my arm had cut off my circulation big time, the blood came out pretty fast but they took 7 vials of blood from me and I almost passed out. I had to sit there for a while with a cup of water and a wet paper towel on my head.. but they gave me a fricken sticker -_- lol (of rex from toy story). I had a bruise for about 2 weeks =/ Wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Hope your next set of labs go better!

I think I want to get some Papa Johns this week. Maybe on Monday for lunch, or maybe dinner after my son's swim lesson lol I signed him up for a free swim lesson at this place called swim kids. I figured it was something to do and I really want to go swimming :)

Took this of the Mayo Clinic site for you hot dog ladies.
'Cook hot dogs and processed deli meats, such as bologna, until they're steaming hot — or avoid them completely. They can be sources of a rare but potentially serious foodborne illness known as listeriosis.'

My weakness is real mayo and caesar dressing, cause of the raw eggs. They are so yummy!

Yea, I had about 6 or 7 viles taken today too. Though one of them she had to change because my blood just stopped coming and she had to start again. I didn't pass out or vomit! phew. I was feeling so nervous and nauseas, so I'm surprised. Thanks for the info on the hot dogs. I don't really eat deli meats, had a craving for a turkey sandwich in the early stages, but not now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->