Anybody else due in October?

Haha, got mine done then carried my son out with me, when I got to the car realized i had bled through the cotton ball taped on. Oops forgot your not supposed to life things with the arm after, but what choice do I have

Oh yeah..i'm ignoring the drs orders not to lift anything over 10 lbs when it comes to my son. I tried to take it easy at first but really..you cant not lift your kid when their only 14 months

Lol, they actually told you that? Over 10lbs? I do all the time, my child, vacuum, garbage bags weigh more than that. If it feels like too much I leave it for DH. I rearranged outliving room a couple weeks ago, by myself while DH was at work, but we really don't have any really heavy furniture.

My doc just says don't overdo it and take breaks

Yeah because of my subchorionic hemorrhage. She put me on pelvic rest until its gone as well since either of those could irritate it. No bed rest but wants me to take it easy. She did give me the ok to continue breast feeding though so long as it doesnt cause cramping.

An there is a medical reason. I was gonna say the ladies used to farm their field while pregnant in history, if they can do I I can.
Hope all goes well. So what does this medical issue mean for your pregnancy?

Well its a small one last time they checked. My dr wasn't too concerned at this point. Its just a small pool of blood collecting where the baby implanted, in larger cases it can cause the placenta to completely detach and you would then lose the baby but in smaller cases they usually resolve themselves and even if the placenta has a little bit of detatchment it should reattatch itself after a while and things go on as normal. You could either bleed the clot out or your body will absorb it. I haven't noticed any blood so it could have gone away, stayed the same or even gotten bigger, I will see what the dr says monday after my ultrasound.

Oh okay, I had that my first pregnancy. Very small pool of blood noticed at 12 w ultrasound. I never saw any blood which is all they told me to watch for. It resolved itself within two months which is good causes was very preggers in winter and we got lots of snow I had to shovel to leave the house. We got a lot that winter.

I wish it snowed here lol. So my dad just did this test on me. He said hes been right 3 times so far but he dropped a piece of paper on front of me apparently if it goes to your left its a boy of it goes to the right its a girl. It went to the right :D just an old wives tale I know but gives me hope lol

Woo hoo! Finally getting my papa johns fix tonight. begged hubby to go pick some up lol I couldn't wait till Monday!

Got a nice steak with peppercorn brandy sauce tonight, yummy.
Was nice to get out for a while sans baby.

Yummy, steak :D

I so want to take a nice bath right now but I read somewhere that pelvic rest includes tub baths because the water could irritate the cervix..i dont understanf that. My dr didnt go into detale about the restrictions of pelvic rest, she just said no intercourse. I cant even call to ask as the office has closed by now and I dont want to bother the dr on call just for a bath. Come on monday, get here faster!

Hows everyone feeling as we all transition (or are about to) into the 2nd trimester? :)

I still feel pretty crappy. Tired, a bit grumpy, feeling bigger, still nauseated at times. Just want my energy back! You?

I'm due 21st October :thumbup: just waiting for my first scan though so could change by a few days :) good luck to everyone :flower: xox

I'm doing great! If I could quit having non-pregnancy crap happen then I'd be even better!

Went to my hubby's cousin's baby shower today...she wasn't there though. She gave birth Thursday night 5 weeks early. Her and baby are well though! He was only on a respirator for about 24 hours and they are introducing a bottle of breast milk either this evening or in the morning.

glad to hear they are doing well! i am ok just really tired as well, trying to be patient until monday.

ugh, i feel dreadful!im soooo sick, cant eat anything feel tired, sore boobs, sore ears... 2nd tri cant come soon enough!

ugh, i feel dreadful!im soooo sick, cant eat anything feel tired, sore boobs, sore ears... 2nd tri cant come soon enough!

That doesnt sound fun at all! Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->