Anybody else due in October?

Sorry your so rotton Islander.

I still don't feel amazing but at least the heavy symptoms have become mild, except for the tired thing. There is so much I want to do and just can't get moving to. My DH is making me angry lately. Evenings during the week he does nothing, all weekend he does nothing, maybe will wash a couple plates after lunch. All while I vacuum, dust, mop, cook, clean, feed baby, change baby, play with baby, do laundry and fold it. Grrr, he needs to realize I don't get days off , or nights off, this needs to be shared!

Sorry your so rotton Islander.

I still don't feel amazing but at least the heavy symptoms have become mild, except for the tired thing. There is so much I want to do and just can't get moving to. My DH is making me angry lately. Evenings during the week he does nothing, all weekend he does nothing, maybe will wash a couple plates after lunch. All while I vacuum, dust, mop, cook, clean, feed baby, change baby, play with baby, do laundry and fold it. Grrr, he needs to realize I don't get days off , or nights off, this needs to be shared!

Oh I know how that goes. My hubby doesnt help out either.. He has never given our son a bath aside from when the nurse showed him how at the hospital whrn he was born, has changed maybe 15 diapers max his whole life, doesnt feed him meals unless he's sharing his food, doesnt do bedtime unless I leave the baby with him and go to bed myself..and half of the time I end up waking up an hour later to a crying child.. And I get all the housework. Not fair. Ugh..men.

It's funny, other ladies tell me 'oh just leave everything, he'll get sick of it and start cleaning it himself.' nope, been there tried that. He will leave it until the sink and counters are full of dishes, the tables are covered with stuff, there is no bedroom floor to walk on as there are clothes dirty everywhere, etc. It gets disgusting! It might have been okay before there was a child around but I can't let it get like that again. Plus he would just wash the one dish, or smell amount of clothes that he needed, screw the rest. Why do we put up with it?
I had to laugh when you mentioned the bath thing. Mine has only done it 4 times because I made him, his excuse is that it hurts his back to get down to the floor like that, and he doesn't want to smell like baby soap and cream. Whatever!

Yep I've tried that too..he just complains that I am being lazy and need to clean -_- pft.

i think i realized what im craving...those stinking Riddle Skittles...

Oh yum, sounds tasty. What's a riddle skittle for us Canadians. I've heard of skittles which you made me want...sour skittles...but what's a riddle skittle?

its fruity skittles...
comes in a blue pack...they are amazing :D

For whatever reason this makes me want a lemon jolly rancher. Too bad they replaced them with blue raspberry. Lemon was my favorite!

I love love love blue raspberry flavoured anything!

Ohh the day is almost here! My next scan is tomorrow! My appointment is at 9:50 am, (its currently 7:24 pm here) I will post pictures when I can :) Hubby and I are likely going on a date night (or afternoon, havent decided yet) tomorrow as well so I dont know if it will be after my appointment or later in the day but I'll let you all know how the appointment/scan went after wards :) I can get on here with my phone but I dont think I can post a picture, itd be easier to do from home anyway.

My son missed his morning nap. I think he's transitioning himself to one nap instead of 2, or maybe its just a phase who knows but he fell asleep around 3:30 and napped for a couple hours, woke up for maybe 20-30 minutes, clearly needing to go back to sleep but I tried to get him to wake up. He calmed down while I gave him a bath, thinking that would wake him up a bit but then he went right back to tired and grumpy as soon as I got him out and dressed. He went back to sleep about an hour ago so I will probably be in for a rather early morning again. Can't believe I am saying this so early but I guess I better go eat and get myself ready for bed too or I will be even more tired. Hopefully he doesnt wake up too early!

Hi! I'm Eve and i just found out that I'm due Oct 31st with my first. i was wondering if I could join you ladies? I need a ton of support and this has been such a great site so far.

Of course! Welcome. We're a small little group here but anyone is welcome :)

Anyways off to bed for me. Ill probably be up at 2 or so..bleh :/ hopefully not!

Hi! I'm Eve and i just found out that I'm due Oct 31st with my first. i was wondering if I could join you ladies? I need a ton of support and this has been such a great site so far.

WElcome :D and Congrats:baby: :happydance:

Welcome! Congratulations as well! :flower:

Just a few more hours ladies :) I'll post the pictures when we get home after the dr, hubby and I decided to go out after my son's swim lesson which is at 4:30 I think..i wrote it down somewhere (I wonder if they'll make me dunk him..)

And surprisingly my son is still sleeping! He did wake up about 1:30 or so, so I just shut his door and layed down in his room while he played for a while (and wandered over to me a couple times to see if the milk bar was open..lol) he passed out probably around 3 again, woke up at 6 when his dad came home because he heard the door open but went right back to sleep and is still sleeping. Little lazy butt but hey I don't mind, I got to sleep longer than I thought I would and even got my shower in :)

Anyway must keep myself busy until we leave. Not looking forward to drinking almost an entire liter of water an hour before my appointment. It hurts to drink that much water in the span of 10 minutes or so =/ and last time when I finally got to go to the bathroom, I came back out and 3 minutes later I had to go again! Oh boy..its worth it though :)

I hope this scan is as good as my 12 week scan with my son, with him they did a vaginal ultrasound and these drs here did an abdominal at 8 weeks so who knows. Can't wait to see and compare the pics though, with my son you could clearly see everything, even that he was flipping us off lol. I'm excited :D (still a little nervous about the sch though)

I hardly drink the amount of water they tell you. With my son I did the first abdominal and she told me I had to go relieve myself as my bladder was too full. Now I just drink a small water bottle before going and it's elworked just fine.

Baby looks great! sch is completely gone too :) Heart rate is 176 and measures right on track at 12 weeks and 1 day. I did get to see the nub though I couldn't really tell if it was pointing up or not, baby was kind of curled up when she showed me. We also caught the baby sucking it's thumb at one point. He/she rolled over, waved and what not too, not too much crazy movement though. Glad I can relax now knowing everything is ok :)

Here's a picture :) https://i41.tinypic.com/w82usn.jpg

So cute! I can't wait for my first ultrasound, I wish it was a little later though, then maybe they could tell me the sex!

Ah so cute! So since your cleared guess you'll be taking a bath now? I would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->