Anybody else due in October?

Great pic! i think it's so exciting to get to see LO! I had my first scan at 9 weeks and have an appointment for an NT scan at 12 weeks. What's the differance? I also have a cystic fibrosis test the same day. Has anyone else had one?

Love the pic! I always love getting to see my little wiggle worm!

Ah so cute! So since your cleared guess you'll be taking a bath now? I would!

Absolutely, soon as I get a chance, been busy today just got home from our date night and ready to go to bed now. Hubby got called in to work.

Great pic! i think it's so exciting to get to see LO! I had my first scan at 9 weeks and have an appointment for an NT scan at 12 weeks. What's the differance? I also have a cystic fibrosis test the same day. Has anyone else had one?

Your 9 week scan was to get an accurate due date and to make sure baby has developed well, they also check for multiples. The NT scan is usually done at 12 or 13 weeks, its an optional ultrasound used to check for downs syndrome. I refused that part as I am still young and my first came out healthy, no known birth defects on either side either. So I didn't see the point. But what they do is measure the baby's neck on the ultrasound and draw some blood from you. Then they use both to determine how likely it is the baby has downs syndrome. Its not invasive to the baby at all.

Your 9 week scan was to get an accurate due date and to make sure baby has developed well, they also check for multiples. The NT scan is usually done at 12 or 13 weeks, its an optional ultrasound used to check for downs syndrome. I refused that part as I am still young and my first came out healthy, no known birth defects on either side either. So I didn't see the point. But what they do is measure the baby's neck on the ultrasound and draw some blood from you. Then they use both to determine how likely it is the baby has downs syndrome. Its not invasive to the baby at all.

Thanks I had no idea and had to look it up.

Omg I am absolutely starving at the moment. My son is still sleeping so I don't want to move and wake him till he's ready

Ok gross situation here but is anyone else having a dandruff problem? I dont understand. With my son my hair was shiney and soft but I got horrible split ends, this time I just have horrible dandruff and its bugging the crap out of me! I always take my prenatal, blood work shows my iron level and everything looks great too. I have tried switching shampoo about 3 times, each time it gets better for a day or 2 then goes back to flaky but my hair isnt dry, just my scalp. I even got some expensive organic tea tree oil shampoo which I have heard is great for dandruff. I don't know what to do anyore. I never really had a dandruff problem before, mean i'd get it occasionally but nothing horible like now but it started right around the time I got my bfp so its been going on a while. :/ nasty

i too have had dandruff and normally my hair is so very healthy and shiny...idk what to do about it cause if i try and use different off brands of head and shoulders i break out seeing im allergic to something in it.

Yes! I've noticed this exact thing, my hair is nice except my scalp! (and a few split ends) It just started happening about 3 weeks ago or so, I think it may be because I am using shampoo that I didn't buy, so it's not what I would normally use. It's gross. It's not itchy, just a lot of dry scalp. It seems to go away when I wash my hair, but I do not want to wash my hair every day, it's not good for it.

I have to wash mine everyday or it gets oily and looks gross, plus now the dandruff gets worse if I dont. No idea what to do :/

Every try dry shampoo for the roots? It was suggested to me as I currently get gross at the roots after a day. Haven't tried it yet

Every try dry shampoo for the roots? It was suggested to me as I currently get gross at the roots after a day. Haven't tried it yet
Dry shampoo is amazing!! Try Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo, it makes your hair smell nice, takes away oil and adds volume!! I have dark hair so I normally put the dry shampoo in at night since it leaves a white tint then by the morning I have fresh normal looking hair!! :)

Dry shampoo is amazing!! Try Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo, it makes your hair smell nice, takes away oil and adds volume!! I have dark hair so I normally put the dry shampoo in at night since it leaves a white tint then by the morning I have fresh normal looking hair!! :)

Hmm I'll see if they sell that here. I was told to use batist (I think that's what it's called anyways) as its old and been around for many years, has staying power for a reason.

Looks like its a common issue lol. I've heard of dry shampoo but id rather just wash my hair..

ok so Ladies I have been thinking about this more and more...It's not common for MC to repeat themselves in the same fashion...right? like my first one I went in for 10 week scan and they said baby quit growing at 7 weeks...I ended up Naturally MC at my 12 week mark...
I doubt that it can happen twice the same way...

I'm sure its possible but highly unlikely. Hope this one sticks for you :) when is your next scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->