Anybody else due in October?

It could but doesn't mean it will. Babies stop developing when something is wrong. The body somehow knows things are not favorable and just stops growing the little one. It is such an unfortunate thing but it's a pretty low likelihood st this point. It sounds like you are crazy nervous about that 12 week scan. Things should go fine. Can you go pop by your regular docs and ask if he/she could use the Doppler on you for a heartbeat reassurance? Might help ease your mind till that ultrasound. :hugs: here's to a healthy baby

Just went to doctor tuesday, they said since im overweight they wont do doppler at this point

you're telling me...he didn't even try...but whatever as long as No bleeding or whatever occurs then I'll be a happy mommy

14 weeks today! That round ligament pain has started. Hope everyone had a good Easter. I had a nice brunch and my 14 month old was good in a restaurant for an hour and a half, what a gift!

My doctor wouldn't even try to find the heartbeat with a doppler until I was 14 weeks and even then he only foud it for all of 5 seconds and said did you hear that and was done. I was so frustrated! On a side note, they waited so long because I'm overweight too.

Overweight or not you should have the same privledges and rights as all pregnant women. I would say that to those docs next time, or next child, it might show them you are not afraid to complain and they will do what you ask.

I've already decided if this next appointment doesn't go better then I'm switching doctors. I don't really want to because he's been my doctor for almost 3 years and has been wonderful...it's actually his nurse I have the biggest problem with.

Happy Easter :D and Happy 15 weeks for you :D

How were you guys feeling at 11 weeks? I feel Tired and just restroom frequently...not as much as 6 weeks though. Just waiting to start feeling "bigger" than normal.:blush:

At 11 weeks, I was just finishing up being exhausted all the time but that was my only symptom! Well, my only pregnancy related symptom.

And thanks for the happy 15 weeks!

My doctor's office is a little different than some. He only has the one nurse...but I do plan on talking with him this time because she's terrible about communication, scheduling, and she really just doesn't seem interested in patients in general. She's only been his nurse since just before Christmas and I'm getting really aggravated with her. I posted on another thread my experience at my last visit...I'll try and find it so I can copy and paste it.

I was pretty upset that day so I was on a bit of a rant...but, this is what I posted in the other thread:

My appointment last week was really screwy...boring but screwy. Although, I was there for almost 2 hours we didn't really do anything!

1st - I waited for about 20 minutes in the waiting room (pretty typical on Fridays)
2nd - I waited for 35 minutes in the room
3rd - A student walked in and asked me a million and one questions - couldn't get the heartbeat - said he got it but I know it was mine as it was way too slow for baby that and the doctor got the same one and said it was mine.
4th - waited another 40 minutes
5th - My doctor came in asked the same set of questions that the nurse and the student had asked - got the heartbeat of the baby for all of 5 seconds and didn't even try again! I asked about the nuchal blood draw since they were supposed to do the measurement if I was far enough at my dating scan. He told me they hadn't even done the measurement so there was no point in the blood test! He told me that by the time they would be able to get me in for an ultrasound, it would be too late for sure. I know I'm young but I've had to take quite a bit of medications due to non-pregnancy problems and I'm concerned about any problems for LO.

UGH! I was so frustrated!

Don't think I'm too bad of a person for my rant! I was in a really crappy mood that day to top it all off. I promise, normally I'm a pretty happy carefree kind of person!

And happy 13 weeks and happy 11 weeks and happy 14 weeks! Where has time gone?! Seems like yesterday I was only 6 weeks and time seemed to drag!

hahaha oh you have every right to rant all you want, blame it on the hormones - whether or not they are the culprit ;) its ok for you to blame it on being pregnant, but not anyone else lol my hubby blames every little thing on me being pregnant..gets soooo annoying!

Hopefully your next appointment goes better. I usually have a very short wait in the waiting room, maybe 5 minutes or so but I usually do wait a good amount of time for the dr, probably 20 minutes or so (well she's a nurse practitioner actually but so far I really like her) last time was different though, I waited for about 20 minutes in the waiting room before being called in for my ultrasound, the first time the technician called me in the second I sat down, my hubby hadn't even gotten there yet as he was letting our son walk and told me to go ahead and they would catch up, I was hoping for a quick wait again, but no luck. Then I had to wait another 10 minutes or so for the nurse to call me in, the dr came in about 5 minutes later. She didn't really stick around too long, just said my sch was completely gone asked if I was feeling sick at all, had any bleeding, or had any questions/concerns. She seemed in a rush but I guess they were just running behind.

Hope everyone had a great easter :) We went to my brother's place this year, they had steak, burgers, brats and hot dogs. Along with various other sides you'd typically find at a bbq. My mom got all the kids chocolate bunnies, marshmellow eggs, and peeps.

So that means my son got way too much candy this easter lol his basket I made him consisted of 12 eggs (I put goldfish crackers, gerber yogurt melts, and m&m minis in them) a huge reeses egg, a chocolate bunny (so he ended up with 2 since my mom got him one too) a frog with bunny ears (looks totally evil too!) and it came with some mini cadbury eggs.. and a set of PJs. I'd say he had a pretty good easter lol. He went to an easter egg hunt at a park yesterday too and got a bunch of candy there..nothing good and really nothing he can eat, its mostly taffy like things..like off brand fruity tootsie rolls, and carmel squares lol and sweet tarts. I did give him those. Been a pretty good weekend :)

At 11 weeks I was EXHAUSTED! Occasionally nauseas, and had a lot of food aversions. Things are regulating now...

I have no idea about waiting, as my ultrasound isn't for another 9 days, but with the last pregnancy I waited about 5 seconds and I was in and done the ultrasound, but then waited about 2 hours for the Doctor to get there and read my results.

How was everyone's easter? I want to my husbands parents on Saturday and that was a little awkward, but not near as bad as expected...We did not announce the pregnancy, but his mom did ask when we were leaving, at least it wasn't in front of the whole family! Then on Sunday we went to my sisters with my parents and my uncle...my sister's husband has these off-the-wall moments where he just always always always has to be angry or fighting with someone, and yesterday my uncle was sharing a story about the church where my sister and her husband attend and he FLIPPED right during dessert and then stormed outside for a cigarette and went into their bedroom the remainder of the night....It was sufficiently awkward, but sadly not the first time he's been incredibly irrational. I felt so sorry for my sister, too. She went to so much trouble and he sort of ruined the night. If it were my husband I would have followed him and told him to get back at that table and apologize to my family, but sadly she's to afraid of him leaving. The worst part is he goes on these rage spurts at my sister in front of their kids all the time...Then again, she can drive the guy nuts! Well, sorry for my little rant, there.

Anyways, Happy Easter!

Hi ladies!! I'm 12 weeks now and feeling slight stretching, anyone else feel this? Almost like there is "something" down there now ha-ha

Its normal :)

Omg I am so fed up with my grandmother. Every time I see her she tells me I need to stop nursing my son. (and now shes adding "so theres some left for the new baby"..uhhh yeah it doesnt work like that.) I usually ignore it or tell her I plan to stop at 18 months but she thinks I should just up and quit right now, infact she wanted me to stop when he turned 6 months old. I dont know how much more of this I can take. I get that shes old and stubborn but just cause she couldnt breast feed doesnt mean she can ruin the expirience for me. Some people are so uneducated it isnt even funny. I swear if she does it one more time I am going off on her. She has no say in how I raise my child. Its getting ridiculus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->