Anybody else due in October?

Thanks! what did your tummy feel like at 11+ weeks

My tummy had a small bump, and I was pretty exhausted and nauseas on and off. I also had a lot of food aversions, most things are better now, though I am still vomiting occasionally...like today...ugh. How are you feeling?

I feel good except very tired...very full alot...but still hungry lol, and useing restroom quite frequently still

went to the store yesterday..got a whole lot of nothing lol so hungry..think I better go alone next time.

Haha, my guy is pretty good at the grocery store, besides that I have to keep picking up toys he thrown. Lol. He likes sitting like a big boy in the cart, and I just socialize and ask his opinion on everything. Plus when I drive the cart around I make race car noises so that definately puts a smile on his face!

Its not my son, hes great at the store, its my hubby thats the problem lol. He gets all the expensive crap that only lasts a couple days, and he gets tons of drinks and chips and thats about it. Then because I know we've already spent too much i dont get much of what i want.. So we practically have nothing to eat after 3 days or so lol..

Haha, oh, I see. My DH sulks if I make him come. He's always like hurry up, people are bugging me. I ask him what kind of something he want, he just says, whatever you want. Your right too, he always buys chips! I can take my time and review labels and prices alone, then he can do the heavy lifting once I get home.

Ha now that sounds like my dad! Doesn't like to be anywhere very long haha. Men..lol

EEK ladies, getting super excited! only 17 more days till we can know what this baby is! =) I'm like bouncing all over the place when I think about it. Seems so soon already! I know with my son it dragged on and on getting to that day.

And can you believe it? Ladies who conceive this month will be due in January of 2013.. Holy crap I can't believe it! We are all making progress here :D Hope everyone continues to have healthy pregnancies :)

How far along will you be at your gender scan? is it a private 3D scan? I will be 15+2 at my first ultrasound and I'm so excited to see the baby and I'm really hoping to find out the gender. I had a midwife appointment today and heard the baby kick! he didn't like the doppler...or she I guess, I just think it's a boy.

How far along will you be at your gender scan? is it a private 3D scan? I will be 15+2 at my first ultrasound and I'm so excited to see the baby and I'm really hoping to find out the gender. I had a midwife appointment today and heard the baby kick! he didn't like the doppler...or she I guess, I just think it's a boy.

I will be one day short of 16 weeks, they'll tell you as early as 15 weeks at this place. It is a separate practice that only does pregnancy related ultrasounds. They are a 3d/4d clinic, with my son they checked for gender in 2d then did the 3d/4d stuff.

They should definitely be able to tell you at your ultrasound if you ask, assuming baby is in a good position :)

Question!!
Has anyone ever experienced upper back pain like right between you shoulder blades...It's getting really annoying and it just started tonight...

Nope sorry. That is strange....have you tried looking it up?

I've decided to do the 1st Trimester Screening and I'll be 13 weeks and 3 days when I go ... I've read a lot of posts of ladies that went and the u/s tech was able to tell the sex. I hope we are just as lucky :)

Has anyone else had any luck finding out the sex at the NT scan?

I didnt do the nt part but my ultrasound was at 12 weeks, she showed me the little nub but the baby was kind of curled up so I couldnt really tell.

Good luck though :) thats kind of early for an accurate answer though.

So i go run a few errands and I come back an hour later and my hubby decided it was time to clean out the closet..great lol

Well update my mom came out great...the cancer didn't spread...what a great relief off my shoulders :D and I'm about to come on 12weeks and I feel great! So Far so Good...

Yay congratulations on 12 weeks and so glad to hear your mom is doing better!

So a quick need to vent. Morning went great, felt awake and was able to clean my living room vacuuming, washing the wood floors, moving and cleaning under furniture, dusting, etc. not long ago I discovered that sometime overnight my son decided that his crib would make a tasty treat. Why oh why did I put off getting him teething rails. It's amazing how quickly he did that much damage! So I used his bumper temporarily to go over the top edges, he's not too fond of his new digs, he's been screaming for 30 minutes while he should be napping. He just settled down. Guess Friday the 13th reared it's ugly head :(
Least I feel awake, no need for nap yet! Yeah second trimester, hope this continues!

My sons crib had teething rails already on it, hes got a regular bed now. But he sure chewed the crap out of the coffee table. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->