Anybody else due in October?

Haha yeah my friends daughter spilled a can of soda on his laptop. Kids are destructive haha but worth it

Ugh. Woke up at 4:30 cause I really had to pee, now I cant go back to sleep

I hate those middle of the night bathroom trips...feels like so much pressure as i feel i wont make it to the bathroom

Haha, they key to falling back to sleep is to stumble there in the dark, no lights as it'll wake you up, and have a drink at your bedside so you can fool your tummy into thinking its got something in it. I too had those nights and once awake my tummy realized it was empty, try going to sleep hungry, it's a no go.

i pee before bed about 30 mins after i go to sleep then again about 6amish... not too bad atm... getting very nervous now - scan is on monday... eek

sometimes i think that... we saw the hb at 7 weeks so i know its ok and nothing has gone wrong since, but during my first pregnancy we found out i had a blighted ovum at the 12 week scan...so ive got this irrational fear of scans (well, not so irrational) ive just allowed myself to be so happy and excited that now im terrified that it will hurt just that bit more if i find out its gone wrong...swinging between hugely excited and absolutley terrified :S lol i swear i wasnt this irrational before :)

It's understandable with having that in your history. Sorry you had to go through that.

Atleast you get a scan soon my next one is in 6 weeks....

It seems forever away but will be here before we know it...i cant believe ive made it to 12 weeks...

Yay! Congrats.

I know how much waiting sucks! and those ultrasounds arent long enough! I just wish I could turn the tv to a certain chanel and just watch my baby all day.

Ah I did it again! Went to target and passed by the baby aisle. I saw some cute pants on clearence for only $1.50 so I grabbed 2 pair, one new born and one 3 months, thats the only sizes they had or i would have gotten more, I mean seriously, for jeans thats practically a steal! Then I found an adorible jacket for only $5. Kept the receipt this time, hopefully this baby is a girl cause I have a problem lol I cant resist cute baby girl stuff!

Im trying to wait and buy stuff till like 15 weeks...but i have a friend giving me a crib thats practically brand new used like once...so why not take it and spend more on other things?

Yeah we got lucky with our first, my hubbys aunt gave us a crib matress that she never used, a changing table a carseat a bouncer a high chair a breast pump and a few small things, friends gave us a baby tub and exersaucer, my grandparents bought the crib and bedding I wanted for him as well as new.sheilds and storage bottles for the breast pump, mom bought the pack n play.. All the big stuff was taken care of lol and we mostly got clothes and blankets at our baby shower..we didnt really have to buy much of anything.

Lol sounds like us, my aunt's twins will be 9 months when i deliver so she said i could have alot of stuff...and if i have a boy im set on clothes...lets hope its a girl i want to shop lol

I got loads of free clothes etc, was loaned a basinet, and was given an attic full of toys! My sister has two kids who are 8 and five now so they didn't need the baby stuff. As for the crib/change table and towels blankets bedding/carseat and stroller set, we got all that new. If we have a boy all we need is a basinet/double stroller for the first 6 months, a girl we need to get clothes and things, but some of the outfits will work just fine.

I'm hoping I have a girl this time too! I want to shop! For my son, we have such large families that we were given pretty much everything at our baby shower. I'm not complaining about getting everything, I just like shopping for girly stuff! I'm such a tom boy because I have 4 older brothers that sometimes I think I will over compensate with my girl (assuming I get one). I did have to return all the small stuff we got at my shower though as my son was so long he didn't fit into very much of the small things.

Also, my doctor's nurse hasn't even scheduled my next ultrasound :growlmad:. I called and they said they will schedule it at my next appointment on the 25th. Ugh, I hate waiting! Oh well though, not much I can do about that. At least my birthday is this week and should help to pass the time!

Oh, I just looked and I'm 16 weeks already! :happydance:

Well happy birthday then :) seems like most of us want girls

Ugh! So annoyed right now. I spent a good chunk of the day cleaning up yesterday I ask my hubby to mop our extremely small kitchen and wipe down the stove, he said he would but apparently going out on his motorcycle till midnight with his buddies was more important. He said hed wake up early to get it done, nope. He spent the time on youtube and will be gone till early evening at school. His excuse is I didnt finish the laundry. Oh wow 2 blankets that need to be washed. Big deal! Maybe he didnt notice but the washer and dryer were both occupied with clothes and towels. With that attitude I should make him wash his own clothes! I just went ahead and did it myself, but I am not very happy about it. Sorry I needed a rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->