Anybody else due in October?

SJDsmommy- go on strike! And the excuse is he does hardly a thing around the house so you figured that's okay.
Personally after that conversation I would encourage our pets to pee on his clean laundry. Lol

Lol! Well I mean I dont understand how laundry even relates to mopping the kitchen.. I so cant wait till the 28th, getting more and more excited :) oh and recently found out my cousin (who is due 3 weeks before me) is having their 2nd boy, I am next to find out followed by my brother and his gf, they are due 10 days after me (we all think its another girl for them lol) then a friend of the family who is due november 1st. Sooo many babies! Cant wait to go shopping, I am forcing myself to stop baby shopping until we know the gender lol

Ok so this is off the subject totally but I won a super bowl bud light mini fridge! My husband said, "cool, now we can buy beer and keep it filled all the time!" I came back with, "oh, it's for storing breast milk." He was so stunned he didn't have a comeback! :haha:

Tmmommy- :rofl: good one!

Sjd- so exciting that you'll have loads of buddies for your little one!

Ugggh! My hubby is so pissing me off lately! A few days ago we planned to take our son to the park this evening, when I brought it up he tells me he's going over to his friends place to go riding again. Wtf is wrong with him, he doesnt see his son enough as it is due to his work and school schedule.

Men, mine has been a pain in the ass lately too. I think you may need to have a sit down talk with him about his priorities. He's fighting back against something. Maybe he feels he has no control over the decisions, or perhaps he's just an inconsiderate jerk. Sorry, still mad at mine. He took off fishing Sunday, which was fine, but he came home reeking of cigarettes (I'm allergic, and he quit a year ago), and he sat around doing nothing all night. He did the dishes once in the past three weeks and left me all the baby ones and utensils cause he doesn't like washing them.

Yeah hes never really made our son a priority, he blames it on the fact that he (our son) is attatched to me and wont let him take care of him. Honestly though he's never known anything else because his dad just gets annoyed and wont even bother. I feel like im pretty much a single parent most of the time. He needs to grow up.

Run away for a girls weekend and leave him and the boy to figure it out. Or is he the type that'd run to his mom for help? Mine hasn't had his son alone for longer than 3 hours besides when he's already in bed. Least I know he can do that but for a whole weekend, I think he'd panic and call his mom.

Run away for a girls weekend and leave him and the boy to figure it out. Or is he the type that'd run to his mom for help? Mine hasn't had his son alone for longer than 3 hours besides when he's already in bed. Least I know he can do that but for a whole weekend, I think he'd panic and call his mom.

His mom is a worthless piece of crap that doesnt even take care of hos own kids. O hate leavinf these 2 alone. Once I left him with the baby and a bottle of expressed milk while o ranvto the store..i came home to the baby in a soaked through diaper, screaming on the floor while he was on you tube. Bottle hadnt been touched. Hes a little better now since our son can walk and play and doesnt need to be held all the time but I still hate leaving them alone, unless he WANTS to take him to the park (which isnt often)

I would feel guilty for my sons sake, plus hubby works nights from thursday to sunday and gets home monday morning then he has school but its only one class monday, he sleeps afterward though. So I really cant leave him over the weekend..it would have to be like wednesday

I had my first ultrasound yesterday! Yay! My husband and I were both a little scared for it, I was so nervous that something would be wrong, but it wasn't. All it's limbs and its cute little hands and feet. It already looks like my husband! (Boo hoo) but that could change! Seriously, We both just thought we'd see some sort of lump with a head, but it was so developed and cute, I could see it kicking it's feet. We both think it's a boy, but all my family seems to think it's a girl.

Ok..off topic here but we ordered some cookies from a friend of the family's kid, something he was doing for school. Well the cookies were completely disgusting when we ate them so I contacted the company about it, they offered to send us a replacement batch. So I figured ok why not maybe the first was just a bad batch or something. Well we received them today and they didn't even come frozen. They were supposed to have a block of dry ice included to keep them cold but the shipment box was very hot when it arrived and the box that had the cookies in it was even hot. Obviously we aren't eating those! I am kind of disgusted now. Then my hubby was like "I wonder if the originals were shipped the same way" come to think of it, I wouldn't doubt it one bit. I emailed the company again and told them about it, included a picture even. At this point I just want a refund. We can put that money toward something else.

Been a couple days since anyone has posted, just wanted to check in and see how everyone has been feeling. Any new symptoms? Nothing for me really, still very tired though I'm sure it has alot to do with my son as well, maybe once those teeth he's working on come through we can get a good nights sleep for once lol.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

I'm here. Feeling okay, just still sorta Tired, also sore lately. I think my mattress is on its way out. Back pain isn't a good thing, and is really bothersome. Had a great day yesterday over at my sisters place with my niece and nephew, the kids all got to play we had burgers and salad for dinner. We needed to get out and ignore the crappy weather.

I'm great! I have an appointment this week. I'm excited for it because they are going to schedule my ultrasound! They can usually get me in within 2 weeks... My husband is excited because, even though I'm still against it, we are going to find out the sex! Either way, I'm sure I'll still be surprised but I kinda wanted to be surprised at the hospital on delivery day. And yay - I'm 17 weeks already! Good lord time has flown so fast! I remember in February thinking it was taking forever.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Jac - how exciting! Did you post pics? You should!

im ok - was at a heavy metal gig last night :) was awesome...feeling good but still a bit sicky and veeeeery tired! waiting on my doppler being delivered :)

Glad to hear you're all doing good :) I felt the real good kicks last night! Right in my side. Until then it was just little flutters but last night I got 2 good blows to the side haha. A little higher than I would expect but not by much. Definitely noticed a bump growth spurt yesterday too. :)
Hope everyones up coming appointments go well :) my ultrasound is this coming saturday, only 6 more days! And my next ob appointment is on the 2nd.

I'm doing good, still tired...the move was exhausting,even though I didn't do anything LoL. Appointment next Tuesday to check on everything...but News my fav pair of jeans are about to not fit...they were so snug today at work...was not comfy...

Easy fix! :) just grab a hair tie and put it around your pants button, loop it through the hole that would normally fasten over the button and pull it back over the button. If that makes sense. Then just wear a long shirt to cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->