Anybody else due in October?

i understand that...but my boobs were big before...and they seem to have just gotten bigger...pulling all my shirts up a tad...haha we'll try it and see

Lol could always wear a tank top underneath or somethin. Might get hot though :/

So appatently we cant afford for me to take our son to get some ice cream, but when my hubby wants something suddenly we can afford it. Wtf? Next time I wont bother to invite him, i'll just go.

Maybe I wont be able to "afford" to make his dinner tonight!

I haven't posted any pictures yet, since our internet is not hooked up at our new place, I'm currently using wifi from a cafe, but should be able to post pictures on Friday. I have my next ultrasound on May 11th to find out the sex! I'm so excited. Still pretty certain it's a boy, though I'd love the opportunity to buy girl clothes and what not. How is everyone feeling? I'm just a little tired. My husband wakes up and goes to work and I get up shortly after to clean up all the mess he leaves behind, do dishes, make the bed, pick up his clothes off the floor, etc. I'm already itching for October!! COME QUICKLY! Also, I HATE TRAINS. We moved right beside the tracks, and I go right back to sleep after the train goes by, but we get about 8 trains a night! and then the day time they do repairs so the cross-arm comes down and dings about 2 times an hour! ugh. My poor cat hates it too.

we dont have trains here...the nearest train is a 12 hour ferry ride away... maybe u should all move here ;) lol

Feel okay besides tired and really moody today.I work in retail and just want to bite everyones heads off....

I used to work retail, can't even imagine that job while pregnant. Think I'd have lost it on someone! It was hard enough being employee trainer and management at a call center. When an unhappy client needed to 'speak to a manager' it was me. Almost lost it a few times, least I could make faces and mute if necessary, lol. Glad I'm home with my toddler this time around, though he's teething right now. Gave him a haircut tonight and he was so good!

Took so much patience not to yell at someone...but oh well its a job...

I totally understand the moodiness! I was in a REALLY irritable mood yesterday! I even made myself some pink cheer me up cupcakes with my 4 year old. He calls them mommy's happy cakes. Sorry they look horrid - I usually take the time to actually decorate them and make them look pretty.

Attachments

• cupcakes.jpg
    cupcakes.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
It's the taste that really matters. I made cake donut like muffins dipped in butter and cinnamon sugar. Yum they are good. Should have made sour cream glaze donuts though, my fav! I love baking (when I have time) :)
I'm doing okay but for little bouts of nausea and exhaustion. Getting some minor cramps in the tummy/uterus, and when I move too fast or do too much I get round ligament pains, just baby letting me know to slow down and take it easy.

I get those too. Mostly in the afternoon. Ugh I want to know why is it that I am the pregnant one but my husband os the moody one? His attitude is really ticking me off lately, especially the way he talks to our son.

has anyone felt any movement/pops/flutters yet?

The other day I felt a couple real good kicks in my side, higher than I was expecting but it happened twice, nothing too big since but I have an anterior placenta so most of the movments I feel are pretty faint at this point.

I don't know, I thought I felt movement (I think a couple weeks ago) but nothing since...with my son, I didn't feel any movement really until his feet were pushing everything into my lungs.

I felt tiny ones at night lying down mostly.
SJDsmommy- I think you need to sit down and have a serious talk with your hubby. Either he is the worlds worst man, you have some crazy hormones going that are making you pick him apart, or somewhere in the middle. My DH may have his faults, he's lazy and a slob, whines cause I ask him to get stuff done, but he most definately makes our son his number one. He will always love and cuddle him even when our son pisses him off. It's nice to see, and sometimes I have to laugh that he has to sit there getting beat up by a 14 month old, lol. I personally know its the hormones, but I wish to come kick your mans @$$ for not being better to his son!
Sorry if I am overstepping my bounds...

I made cupcakes yesterday, too! chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting, and chocolate peanut butter frosting. Mmm.

Haven't felt any flutters since 11 weeks which was just slight little tingles. Sometimes I feel a bubble like feeling, is that the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->