Anybody else due in October?

I felt tiny ones at night lying down mostly.
SJDsmommy- I think you need to sit down and have a serious talk with your hubby. Either he is the worlds worst man, you have some crazy hormones going that are making you pick him apart, or somewhere in the middle. My DH may have his faults, he's lazy and a slob, whines cause I ask him to get stuff done, but he most definately makes our son his number one. He will always love and cuddle him even when our son pisses him off. It's nice to see, and sometimes I have to laugh that he has to sit there getting beat up by a 14 month old, lol. I personally know its the hormones, but I wish to come kick your mans @$$ for not being better to his son!
Sorry if I am overstepping my bounds...

Eh..Hes not all horrible, its just all the horible things are really getting to me lately. Hes a good provider though and once in a blue moon he actually plays with our son, but he does need to step up and take more responsibility for him and stop treating him like an annoying little brother.

As :hugs: I hope you are okay. The strain is only going to become more as another new life comes into the picture. Have you seen the Facebook story where the husband comes home to kids in pjs playing in the yard, covered in mud, the whole house is trashed and he runs up to the bedroom to find his wife reading a book, asks what the hell happened. The wife says 'you know when you ask me what the hell I do around here every day? Well today I didn't do it.' maybe your man needs that wake up call! Tee hee, it'd be funny to see his face huh?

Ha I read something similar to that recently :) thats hilarious! ..though my kids wouldnt be in pjs in the mud especially unattended haha. I'll be fine, I think I'll be giving him a talking to soon. Either way I'm sure I'll cheer up on saturday :) Sooo close now!

Oh you are finding out sex aren't you?
I still have to wait 20 days! Ugh, I hate waiting!
Got to hear the heartbeat at my docs the other day though :)
And on the plus side I have only gained a pound! And I'm 16 weeks 3 days! Woohoo, small victories. I was a bit over my normal weight anyways so it makes sense.

I actually lost weight with my lasy appointment so anxious to see what the scales say next time. And yep finding out at 10:00 saturday, were the first appointment :)

So whats for dinner ladies? :D Haha. We are having a pizza casserole thing..lol

Hubby is making Cheeseburgers,Corn on the cob and salad...yummy :DDD the burgers smell amazing my mouth is watering:dance:

I'm making stuffed shells! This week has been a lot of Italian food...spaghetti, lasagna, homemade pizza, stuffed shells...I see a trend for the rest of the week. Tomorrow will be Alfredo.

So my doctors appointment went way better this time! They scheduled my ultrasound for Friday morning at 8 am!

We had spaghetti yesterday :) My hubby has taken to grilling burgers alot lately! like once a week! I really don't care for burgers and am getting really sick of them lol he actually planned out our meals for the week (for whatever reason as we never do this)..apparently saturday is steak night. Can't argue with that ;) As long as he's making it! he's better at making steak than I am.

Oh and now I want some corn on the cob! lol might have to pick some up for steak night..

Along with a glazed and a strawberry filled donut from krispy kreme for dessert O:) lol

Oh and good luck with the scan! are you going to find out the gender? :D

Sorry for the separate posts..getting ahead of myself =P

I made herbed roast chicken, corn on the cob, and pasta and potato salad, didn't feel like eating it though, so I had a burger (I don't get sick of em).

Well, I didn't want to know but my husband does...I gave him that decision last time so this time he figured it was just a given that he would get to decide if he wanted to know again. So, yeah, I'm about 100% sure we will find out! Oh well though, I guess I will get to buy more before the baby comes this way! I'm still hoping for a girl so I get to buy more. If we have a boy, I've pretty much got it all.

Oh, I almost forgot - my doctor officially changed my due date in my chart to match what the first ultrasound said. I told him I preferred the September 30th date over the October 4th date because October 4th is my MIL's birthday...he said, "Well, we better not let you go past your due date then huh!" I was about on the floor laughing. He asked if I wanted a girl or a boy. I said girl just to piss off my MIL so he started calling the baby 'she' - it was so funny!

So I was talking with my mom and she pretty much mentioned she didnt care for the middle name we have chosen for a boy. (Not like she has a say in it or anything lol) I have to say though I do think its cute but I agree its not really something to take seriously, though hubby and I already agreed that if the baby is a boy he picks the name and a girl I pick the name, while we both like the first names each other picked, he doesnt really like the middle name I have chosen for a girl either simply because it happens to be the name of a character on a show (and he thought I was ridiculous for saying no to all the middle names he threw out there for our first kid because they were names already in the family).

Anyway it kind of made me laugh =P He picked Jett Danger for a boy (just so he can say danger is my middle name) Again cute, but who's going to take that seriously? lol and I have chosen Emery Bay for a girl (Bay is the name of one of the main characters from switched at birth) although I do like that show thats not why I picked the name.. I just think it sounds pretty :)

Anyone else have names picked out? :)

Libby Sue Veach if it's a girl.

Wesley Charles Veach for a boy. (This is tentative...we can't fully agree yet as I like the name Grady as well.)

Grady is interesting, I don't think I've ever heard that name before :)

I can't wait for my husband to get home...he's bringing home deep dish pizza for dinner! He doesn't cook so it's nice for me to get a break every now and then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->