Anybody else due in October?

Well my maiden name is Grady and my dad's name was John Michael Grady and he either went by J.M. or just Grady his whole life. My son is Thomas Michael after my FIL (Thomas) and my dad (Michael). So Wesley is from my husband's grandpa and Charles would be after my eldest brother (Nathan Charles). My grandpa didn't like his names Lawrence David (he went by L.D. or just Grady like my dad). So since they both went by Grady a lot I figured it would be fine for a middle name. We would call him Wes since we shorten my son's name too to Tommy.

With Charles though I'm afraid it might start a fight...I'm one of twelve children if you count the step siblings which I do since they've been around so long and as Garth Brooks says blood is thicker than water but love is thicker than blood.

This is all why I'd love to have a girl! I've ALWAYS loved the name Libby and Sue is my and my mother's middle name. It'd be so much easier!

Ha well good luck :) thats alot of siblings by the way! and libby is very cute!

Thanks! My son was just telling me that he wants a brother and not a sister because girls aren't fun to play with. Then he told me he didn't want a brother or a sister because he didn't want to share his tractors! Btw, we are farmers and tractors are a big deal! He's got about 30 really nice die cast ones and about 100 others. The 100 others completely fill (and way overflow) his tractor toy box!

Aww lol, so cute. Boys love their trucks, farmer boys love their tractors ;)

Ok..really? The day wasn't dragging out earlier but since my son fell asleep for his nap its just dragging out! gah..oh well atleast its pretty much over.

Kept pretty busy today. Went to playgroup this morning, went shopping this afternoon to keep busy. Got some great deals $75 worth of clothes at Old Navy for him for only $30 tax incl! Got him some new books. Made broccoli cheddar soup and a ham for dinner, it was soo good! I am beat this evening though, even convinced DH to bathe the baby (dinner must have been good cause he agreed without complaint).

Now I'm barely keeping my eyes open on the couch here. I think I'm calling it a day. G'night all :) sweet dreams

It is. I discovered that in old navy clearence section they have steals. People return Internet only items to the store and the store doesn't carry it so they sell it crazy cheap. You have to cheap frequently though.

hmm. maybe I will go there soon :) and I thought you were going to bed :haha:

So, with 70% certainty, we are team :pink:! The baby kept moving non-stop she was having a hard time getting some of the measurements. The only thing that kinda freaked me out just a bit was she was measuring the heart and the different chambers then all of a sudden got up, opened a cabinet, looked at a chart and wrote something down. I've never had this happen before. I'm not getting worked up about it though, there's really nothing we can do till baby is here if something is wrong anyways. I am a little concerned as the medicine I had taken for my migraines in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy (before I knew I was pregnant) is actually a very dangerous drug during pregnancy.

But, all in all, I'm very happy and so is my husband! I thought he was going to be a little disappointed but I asked if he was and he said, "I'm over that now." So I asked what he was thinking about and he said, "We are going to have to get a John Deere 140 now." I knew why but the ultrasound tech was really confused. He then told her, "They made Jane Deere's out of them! My little girl is going to need one since her brother has a John Deere!" :haha: It was so stinkin sweet of him! But, I have been asking for a Jane Deere for almost 5 years now...I see where I rank, lmao!

Sorry for the long post!

So, with 70% certainty, we are team :pink:! The baby kept moving non-stop she was having a hard time getting some of the measurements. The only thing that kinda freaked me out just a bit was she was measuring the heart and the different chambers then all of a sudden got up, opened a cabinet, looked at a chart and wrote something down. I've never had this happen before. I'm not getting worked up about it though, there's really nothing we can do till baby is here if something is wrong anyways. I am a little concerned as the medicine I had taken for my migraines in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy (before I knew I was pregnant) is actually a very dangerous drug during pregnancy.

But, all in all, I'm very happy and so is my husband! I thought he was going to be a little disappointed but I asked if he was and he said, "I'm over that now." So I asked what he was thinking about and he said, "We are going to have to get a John Deere 140 now." I knew why but the ultrasound tech was really confused. He then told her, "They made Jane Deere's out of them! My little girl is going to need one since her brother has a John Deere!" :haha: It was so stinkin sweet of him! But, I have been asking for a Jane Deere for almost 5 years now...I see where I rank, lmao!

Sorry for the long post!
Congrats, that is such exciting news!!

Yay congrats! :) did you tell your mother in law? Lol

Rant time! So I went to my grandparents today to take my grandfather out to lunch for his birthday, I had to move my sons carseat to their car as my hubby has too much crap in ours at the moment so my grandpa took my son, I assumed he was going to watch him, he left the door open and didnt notice my son got out. When I went inside and couldnt find him I knew hed gotten out. Thank god he was only in the front yard!

Yeah, my MIL knows...she almost acted disappointed though because the radiology place changed their policies and she was only in there for about 10 minutes and my husband was in there the rest of the time, about another 1 hour. So she wasn't there for the 10 minutes she was trying to figure out the gender.

And OMG, I'd be terrified if that happened with my son! My husband actually left him one alone once when he was about a month old. He pulled back in the drive right after I had walked in the door and I tripped out on him! I mean I was full on beating the crap out of him in the front yard! The bitch of it is our babysitter lived across the street and she would've came over since the baby was sleeping.

I was freaking out till I saw he was just in the yard.y grandpas not one to let tgis happen though, he just didnt realize the door wasnt shut. Honest mistake but so glad my son didnt wander off into the street! Or get stolen.

Omg that's so scary! So he can escape from his car seat then? Mine doesn't know how to do the second buckle yet. That's terrifying he was wandering!

Tmmommy- Wth was your DH thinking? That is so dumb of him. It's not a puppy, it's a human child. Wow, don't blame you for loosing it!

Noo my grandpa and I went across the street with the baby to my grandpas neighbors house, when we left there I went back to my car to get the carseat and put it in my grandpas car cause we were going to lunch and he took the kid inside for a moment but forgot to shut the door. Im just glad my son didnt wander into the street or get picked up by someone. Granted its mostly old people and a quiet neighbor hood but still you just never know. Good thing it was only a minute or two that he was out.

Just a few more hours till my ultrasound! Its like 4:20 ish am here and my ultrasound is at 10. Cant wait! I cant sleep, woke up a couple hours ago and just layed here. Then a little bit ago I had to pee now im hungry and thirsty but I crawled back into bed and dont want to get out yet. I have to be up at 7 anyway. Doubt I will be going back to sleep..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->