Anybody else due in October?

Just a few more hours till my ultrasound! Its like 4:20 ish am here and my ultrasound is at 10. Cant wait! I cant sleep, woke up a couple hours ago and just layed here. Then a little bit ago I had to pee now im hungry and thirsty but I crawled back into bed and dont want to get out yet. I have to be up at 7 anyway. Doubt I will be going back to sleep..

I have everything crossed for you for a healthy baby girl! If not a girl then for a healthy baby boy...You'll have to let us know as soon as you can!

Then we can call our selves the pink team! Lol I get a pic up in a bit. I think my hubby is in a good mood. He bought my son a little cars chair and then bought subway for lunch lol

Here's one of our ultrasound pics, I edited to put her name on it. She's flipping us off! lol (our son did the same at 12 weeks)

https://i49.tinypic.com/2mq9umt.jpg

Aw, so cute. So you got your wish! So still two weeks and a couple days away for my reveal, I have no idea this time. No feeling on one way or another

I am so excited! and that means more baby girl clothes to shop for :) I need to make a trip to burlington! and target (their clearance section is amazing!) Can't wait to see what everyone else has :) This little girly was shy at first keeping her legs crossed but the tech kind of jiggled my stomach to get her to move. Heart rate was 162 today. I won't have another ultrasound until my dr does my 20 week scan.

Oh and my hubby said I need to feed the baby cause she looks skinny lol (first of all she's going to be skinny if she's in our family, hubby is a twig and I have always been small framed, and our son is only in the 25th percentile in weight too) 2nd at 4ish ounces of course she's going to look skinny lol. She doesn't seem very active..She didn't move much at this ultrasound or our last but I guess theres no reason to be concerned as the ultrasound techs didn't seem concerned at all. I guess she's just a lazy baby lol. Probably why I don't feel her too much (that and my anterior placenta) ultrasound tech said my placenta is pretty high so no need to worry about placenta previa which is good. I'm just glad everything looks good so far and way excited to have a little girl to complete our family (at least for now).

Our Zellers here is closing out so target can open up. I can't wait, somewhere new to shop. It's funny how varied the clothes fit for babies. My son could never wear anything gerber (as it was all too wide but short, for the chunky baby I guess), gagou tagou runs small, gap runs skinny, my favorites were Carter's, children's place sleepers (stretches ate the best), old navy one piece outfits. I am excited to shop. I hope it's a girl so I can buy things, love shopping! We have so much boy stuff I'd barely need anything, unless sizes don't match with seasons.

omg I hated the gerber onsies! Most of the ones we got didn't fit as well, infact 2 of them were size 18 months..yeah barely fit him at 9 months! lol and 18 months is what he wears now in shirts, he's got short legs and a long torso though so still in 12 month pants..they are starting to get a little short but 18 months is still too long lol. I have no idea what zellers is..lol

A Canadian store like Target but not as good. Kinda junky and messy

Yay for team :pink:! I'm so happy for you!

So my husband and I decided to go look at baby stuff and looking at pink still doesn't feel quite right! We did buy her first baby (little blankie with a stuffed animal head with a rattle in it). We bought an orange lion one because I'm so nervous that she isn't really a girl. It's really cute though, it's an Eric Carle (he's the guy who wrote the hungry caterpillar).

Shopping for girl stuff is so fun! Theres so much more to choose from

So at work today i swear i felt lo kick...very quick on my left side...waitedx to see if it happened again to make suren was lo and it didnt happen...so wasnt wind....i just grinned so big

So since the baby is a girl I will be having a baby shower so I made a registry. Idk why cause its kind of early for that, I'll be having to redo things I'm sure since some things wont be in stock anymore when it comes around..plus I hardly got anything I registered for with my son.. But it was something to do anyway lol. Not much on it, the most expensive thing is a playmat (and diapers). We're gonna hold a raffle for people who bring registry items or gift cards. Maybe that will encourage people.

So at work today i swear i felt lo kick...very quick on my left side...waitedx to see if it happened again to make suren was lo and it didnt happen...so wasnt wind....i just grinned so big

I bet it was the baby :) amazing isnt it?

yes i felt LO past three days...told Hubby yesterday he was like "it cant move yet" i laughed and said Baby has been moving since like 9 weeks lol

I made mine read a book about pregnancy. Of course it was geared to men and humerous (so he would read it) and he actually did. Not sure how informative it was but he seemed to know some things. I wish he would read the other books but I think that's expecting too much, I'd just get disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->