Anybody else due in October?

I have the books sitting out...if he ever picked on up and just read it I'd be shocked. lol

I know right? It's funny though, cause they would understand so much and perhaps feel closer to their child to be. I guess we women look st knowledge as vital, they don't see it that way.

I cant imagine my hubby reading a pregnancy book lol if he wants to know something he asks me.

I wish there was something they were forced to be responsible for, they'd sure as hell care more if it was their body

Hah! My hubby was very interested in our son for the first day or 2, even took him to bed with him in the hospital lol of course after 2 months he was done co sleeping, but he remained with us until he was about 6 months and we moved him to the crib, he's got a regular bed now but he still makes his way to our bed most nights (especially when daddy is at work lol).

Too bad he didn't stay that interested, probably would have helped out alot more

Hi all, finally have internet at our new apartment. One week and five days until we find out the sex. Mu husband and I still think boy, but everyone else seems to think girl. I also had a dream last night that I already had the baby and it was a girl, but still sort of think boy. Either way, I am happy! Congrats to you guys on your girls! How is everyone doing? Have your bellies grown much? mine seems to have grown quite a lot. I'm generally skinny and I've only gained maybe 4lbs.

Haha I actually witnessed my bump having a growth spurt during my nieces birthday party last week, even my mom noticed it was bigger than it was when we got there. I felt the stretching for sure. At my 12bweek appointment I had lost 2 lbs since my 8 week appointment. Kind of anxious to see my weight on wednesday.

So i was at my aunts house and we were just talking baby, and i happened to tell her about my pants i could fit into two weeks ago that i can't anymore...and she said i shouldn't be gaining weight (because im a big girl to begin with)...i told her i dont think its because i gained...i think she forgot what it was like lmao and it wasnt even a year ago that she was pregnant...

Mine is definately bigger. It's taking up space, I get full so easy but am hungry again a couple hours later. It's hard to accomidste with dealing with my toddler, he eats half of anything I try to eat, unless I eat when he naps. Apparently mommy's food always tastes better. We have his 15 month appt tomorrow, be glad to see how he's doing sizewize and such. Hope he's feeling better, having a cold made him sooo grumpy.

I wish my son would eat. He eats like a bird lol.

I wish my baby wasnt so lazy lol she barely moved at our scan on saturday or at the 12 week scan, and although I have felt some movements for quite a while now (dispite my anterior placenta) she doesnt seem to move often and jiggling my belly doesnt help, neither does drinking something cold or sugary. Shes just not very active and its kind of disappointing, I want to feel her move more. Maybe I will in a few weeks (wishful thinking!) I just layed down on my back and I think she rolled over to get comfy or somethin cause I felt her move, poked at the spot but she didnt move after that. stubborn child. She fits in this family already lol.

lol thats funny...SD. Appointment today at 2:10...why do I make them for afternoon? oh yeah because my husband complains when they are early lol....

So the ultrasound tech was acting a little strange at my appointment. It also took an hour and fifteen minutes to do, which I attributed to a wiggly little baby! I mean she would not stop at all!

Well, I just found out that the baby is fine but she was acting strange because I have placenta previa. I will have another ultrasound in about 4 weeks to see if it has moved up at all. Which hopefully it does cause I really don't want a c-section! Also, maybe we can be a little more than 70% sure she is actually a girl! So, I guess there is a high point to all of this.

But, like I said, I'm so glad she is okay! I had taken some pretty hardcore migraine medicines in January (that have been shown to cause heart and spinal defects), then a round of antibiotics in January for a respiratory infection, then morphine and vicodin in February for my twisted pelvis, then more antibiotics in March for strep throat so I was a little concerned. I just realized, I made it all the way through April with no non-pregnancy related problems - yay for me!

I hope so! It's still early so there's still a chance it could move!

Good luck :)

I think my fluid might be low, at my scan it looked like there wasnt much (i mean I'm no expert but better safe than sorry) so I called the drs office to tell them, had to leave a message so im waiting on a reply.

They just called back. They want me to bring the ultrasound on tomorrow so the dr can take a look. I was going to anyway. Guess we will see what she thinks

Will do :)

mrswichman - thats a great heart beat :)

If anyone wants to voice their opinion please go ahead, this pic is what made me think the fluid was low, its the only profile pics I got, the rest are all close ups, head, back, girly bits.. The ultrasound tech didn't really say either way on the fluid, I didn't ask either but she did say its very important to drink alot of water (which I do anyway). Hopefully the dr will check into it and not just dismiss it.

https://i45.tinypic.com/246q32r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->