Anybody else due in October?

Everyone has such big news. Not me. Just waiting two weeks to my ultrasound.

I think I agree, there doesn't look like much compared to mine! I know those elective ultrasound places aren't really allowed to say anything about problems because those ultrasounds aren't for diagnostic purposes. The only reason I know that is because my brothers repair ultrasound equipment and when they test the machines they have the patients/test subjects sign a waiver that says it's not for diagnostic purposes. They said its the same paperwork as you would sign for an elective ultrasound. At least that's the law in most states...so it's really good you are taking it to your doctor! Even if everything comes back normal, it's good you are being proactive!

Yeah the ultrasound tech told me they arent there for diagnostic purposes but it looks lile the babys palet is very smooth (which is good but I dont know why she brought that up)

My appointment is in a little less than 2 hours. Cant wait to hear the heart beat again and see what the dr says about the fluid (and if I've gained any weight).

Hope everyone is well this morning :)

my gender scan is in 1 week and 2 days. Still think it's a boy despite the two dreams in a row I had that it was a girl, and the baby looked the exact same in both dreams! Also, I've finally felt movement, very slight "blumps" but I can definitely feel it mostly when I'm laying down. My baby likes when I sing too, I think it must be the vibration...when can they start to hear?

Well the nurse practitioner didnt even look at the pics, she said without the measurments she wouldnt be able to tell. Then she kind of seemed annoyed that I got an "outside ultrasound" she said they would have to call my insurance company to get an ultrasound approved since they dont do routine ultrasounds at 16 weeks but she went ahead and let me schedule my next appointment early at 19 weeks instead of 20. Better than nothing. She was kind of being rude but nice at the same time..

my gender scan is in 1 week and 2 days. Still think it's a boy despite the two dreams in a row I had that it was a girl, and the baby looked the exact same in both dreams! Also, I've finally felt movement, very slight "blumps" but I can definitely feel it mostly when I'm laying down. My baby likes when I sing too, I think it must be the vibration...when can they start to hear?

Ivwas told they begin to hear around 20 weeks.

What to expect says your baby can hear and can be startled by loud noises at week 17. So with the whole weird math thing thatd be 16 weeks pregnant. So sing away!

SJD's- that's crap, so did you get to hear the heartbeat at least? What business is it of there's if you go for a private one to learn the sex. Sorry she wasn't too helpful, but at least you'll go in again soon :)

SJD's- that's crap, so did you get to hear the heartbeat at least? What business is it of there's if you go for a private one to learn the sex. Sorry she wasn't too helpful, but at least you'll go in again soon :)

Yeah we did, took like 5 minutes just to find it, most likely due to the anterior placenta. Glad the scan is only 3 weeks away though. And I agree it isnt any of her business if I had a scan or not at a different place. She actually had the nerve to say "what you couldnt wait a few more weeks?" I usually like this practitioner but today she annoyed me. I did get a bag of enfamil stuff today..it expires in september -_- I wasnt supposed to get it till 3rd trimester but I had a coupon for a similac bag, they gave me that one in first trimester so they gave me this one instead.

Ugh, anyone elses back killing them? I wish my back would crack its self, cause I know im not supposed to. Maybe I need my mom to set me up a chiropractor appointment (she works for chiropractors)

I have my moments when my back kills me...but that could be due to the fact that I have a twisted pelvis and my lower 3 discs and tailbone are twisted a little and cocked a little crooked. However, my restless leg syndrome is WAY worse now than it has really ever been! I can't seem to sit still at all anymore! We had to get another recliner because I couldn't seem to hold still, I just needed to rock (normally I get stuck sitting on the couch and not in the comfy chair).

I have my moments when my back kills me...but that could be due to the fact that I have a twisted pelvis and my lower 3 discs and tailbone are twisted a little and cocked a little crooked. However, my restless leg syndrome is WAY worse now than it has really ever been! I can't seem to sit still at all anymore! We had to get another recliner because I couldn't seem to hold still, I just needed to rock (normally I get stuck sitting on the couch and not in the comfy chair).

That sounds like no fun =( I feel like I need to lay on my back all the time. If I could, I would live in the bathtub. Except our tub is tiny and not very comfy. Can't wait to buy our own place in a couple years, if our dream home doesnt come with a big tub, we'll be buying one lol I want a HUGE tub :)

Oh, I want to lay on my back but I can't or I literally can't move my legs enough to get back up. Everything kind of gets in a bind and it just kills me! I had to have my first epidural at 3 cm with my son because they insisted I lay flat on my back to keep my son on the monitor. Ultimately I had 3 epidurals though. I don't know if I can technically count the 2nd one because it didn't take immediately so they yanked it out and stuck in the 3rd.

Mmy back has been killing me...i keep having shooting pains through my hip which make my back hurt...and im just very blessed in the front...also doesnt help me either, and standing for 8 hrs a day...lol when do you ladies think i should cut my hours down to like 6 a day? I was think beginning of june mid june

Sjd'smommy- I too have back pain. I feel like its early this time around. It usually happens if I'm standing or walking too much, not wearing proper shoes with arch support (going to miss my flip flops ), or sleeping for long periods. I think it's not changing position enough mainly. Could also be the strain of picking up, toting around and being down on the floor playing with my 24 lb boy. I have coverage for massage if doctor approved. Got a note last check up. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to call around :)
I'd live in a bath too, but I also have a tiny jettless tub. I want one of those corner tubs! No space here, gotta move.

MrsS- I would ask for modified work if you are standing for too long. Just get a note from your doc and they can't argue, they need to be accommodating for expectant moms. My boss told whoever was on shift with me to carry things for me, and make sure I didn't have to get up and b on the run much. Funny cause that running around answering questions giving codes and taking over disgruntled caller was totally my job. Ah well it was nice to be a little lazy :)

Yeah I dont remember ever feeling this bad with my son.. I mean my back did hurt but its worse this time around.

Ugh, I'm so tired today! It's a gloomy kind of day here in Indiana and it looks like it's going to rain. I'm having a hard time getting motivated!

Oh, and I actually went on diapers.com and registered for the cloth diapers I wanted! Not that anyone really cares or needs to know, I'm just excited! I do have some but we only cloth diapered my son for the last year he was in diapers so we don't have many. Well, not enough for a new baby since they go through way more than a toddler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->