Anybody else due in October?

My expected due date is October 13th! I used a prediction calculator based off my last cycle since I was unsure of O day. My husband just deployed and will be back just in time!!! im so stinkin excited !!!:hugs:

How did everyone tell their husbands? I just brought out the test to him, he said "really" and then congratulated me and gave me a hug. He's not that thrilled about the idea, as we're young still. But I'm ecstatic!

Hi ladies,
I would love to join the thread. My EDD is October 5th. I have my first doctor appointment on February 27th. They said they are going to do a full blood work up, physical, and internal ultrasound. This is my first so I don't really know what all to expect. I told my husband by writing baby on board on my stomach in washable marker. I kept itching my stomach like something was wrong trying to get him to lift up my shirt lol. When he finally did he was shocked, I loved it :happydance: He was way to giddy so we told our parents that night. We ended up telling siblings this past weekend because we were moving and I was suspiciously not helping lol. I've also told a couple of work friends. I'm wanting to see a picture or hear a heart beat or something before I'm comfortable enough to announce it to the world. I don't feel pregnant at all. Pretty much my only symptom is sore (.)(.)'s. It's nice but at the same time it leaves me a little uneasy. I'm just scared for the worst.

How did everyone tell their husbands? I just brought out the test to him, he said "really" and then congratulated me and gave me a hug. He's not that thrilled about the idea, as we're young still. But I'm ecstatic!

I snapped a photo of my 1st BFP & sent it to him with a text saying 'Maybe?'
I wasn't so sure then cuz it was 3 days before AF and also the line was faint.

Congrats to you all. I hope to join u soon!!! Have been have some pregnancy feelings (VERY sore boobs, LOTS of headaches, sore tummy!!)

Hi everyone, usually im a bit of a read and run kind of person but I have took the plunge and joined this forum as you all seem so supportive and happy for each other :)

I found out I was pregnant on Monday night and it was unplanned so this is me just coming to terms with it eeeeeeekkkk excited and nervous all rolled into one.

According to my dates im due around 10th October which seems forever away just now! We have only told a few close friends and my other halfs mum - we are trying to hold out until the 12 week mark but its sooo difficult.

Its especially hard as my mum saw a medium on Tuesday who insisted she has 3 grandchildren however she only has 2 as far as she knows who are both adorable little girls however the medium said she definately has a grandson so I guess it likely im having a son - omg that sounds soon surreal!

Anyway sorry for the lengthy introduction (jeese it is long) but just wanted to say hi from me and peanut :)

xxx

Welcome and congratulations littlepeanut1 :flower:

I told OH by showing him a digital. He wasn't convinced by the faint line on the frer so I figured as he's a bit of a computer geek seeing the word in digital might convince him :) His exact words were "so that's my plans for a 3d plasma tv out the window then?" lol, yes dear it is :haha: He is so excited he is literally bursting at the seams to shout it to everyone :D

Hi I just found out yesterday and I'm due October 20th :) Congrats to everyone on this bored!!!! Wish I felt more pregnant, lol! :happydance:

Hey ladies I m not Due in Oct(hope you don't consider me a an outsider lol) I just saw the thread and was surprised realizing how fast time flies by because there are already October due dates and in just a couple more weeks there will be November due dates lol so just wishing you all H&H 9 months sticky dust to you all!!!!!

I'm in Canada, does anyone know at what time you go for your first ultrasound? I don't want an internal again. HATED THAT...

I'm in Canada, does anyone know at what time you go for your first ultrasound? I don't want an internal again. HATED THAT...

you can tell them you dont want an internal one and that it's against what you believe

Guess what..... I took a home pregnancy and got a BFP!!!! Have a to book a drs appt!!!!

Congrats to the new bumpers!

My OH didnt take the news of my first preganacy very well, and I was worried he might not be too happy things were changing again (even tho we had talked about it and I had nearly convinced him that we should have another baby) so I brought a bottle of his favourite Whiskey and taped the test to it then left it where he would find it whilst I was putting our DS to bed. He had about 1/2 hour time out then can in and was nervous but smiling

littlepeanut1 my first was unplanned too and it was super scary, I didnt have the time to plan and wrap my head around the changes that were going to happen and hadnt really considered having a baby at that time. But you know what? Feeling him grow inside me and hearing his heart for the first time was amazing and when he finally arrived and I set eyes on him for the first time I coundnt imagine anything better, he was perfect! Yes its terrifying but it is so worth it!

Cinnamon My LO will be 28 months in Oct and he really enjoys being helpful so maybe I can use him for slave labour with his new sibling, :haha:. I know things will work out, alot of other people can do it so I dont see why I should be different, just having pregnancy nerves I think!

@Gamblesrh - Thanks! I didn't know you could do that. Great.

Congratulations to everyone else!! I'm so excited!

Hi,

Can I join you ladies? I'm due on October 4th. I've been having a pretty ruff time so far with really bad cramps and bleeding so I am having an early scan tomorrow morning to check everything's ok. I'm so nervous. the doctor doesn't think I have miscarried as my blood work looks good so I think they just want to rule out an eptopic. Has anyone else had much cramping since finding out? I'll let you all know how my scan goes tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->