Anybody else due in October?

@ Fiona23 - I have experienced cramping, I think they say its just your uterus stretching to make room for baby. The bleeding could just be implantation. Keep you head up. How far along are you?

Guess what..... I took a home pregnancy and got a BFP!!!! Have a to book a drs appt!!!!

Yay congrats. Sore boobs was a dead give away for me so I was definitely thinking you had a good chance.

I'm in Canada, does anyone know at what time you go for your first ultrasound? I don't want an internal again. HATED THAT...

Hi Jac, if you don't mind, could I ask you why you hated your internal ultrasound? This is my first pregnancy ever and I was told by my doctor that I will get an internal ultrasound at my first appointment which is February 27th. I don't know anything about them so seeing your comment made me wonder what to expect and how awful it will be.

I'm in Canada, does anyone know at what time you go for your first ultrasound? I don't want an internal again. HATED THAT...

Hi Jac, if you don't mind, could I ask you why you hated your internal ultrasound? This is my first pregnancy ever and I was told by my doctor that I will get an internal ultrasound at my first appointment which is February 27th. I don't know anything about them so seeing your comment made me wonder what to expect and how awful it will be.

Well, it's uncomfortable. They kind of prod and push and poke all your insides. I was also going through a lot of cramping and that didn't help. It's a tiny bit painful, but not worse than bad period cramps or really deep penetration (which I don't find comfortable) Don't be scared though, just uncomfortable.

Congrats to the new bumpers

littlepeanut1 my first was unplanned too and it was super scary, I didnt have the time to plan and wrap my head around the changes that were going to happen and hadnt really considered having a baby at that time. But you know what? Feeling him grow inside me and hearing his heart for the first time was amazing and when he finally arrived and I set eyes on him for the first time I coundnt imagine anything better, he was perfect! Yes its terrifying but it is so worth it!

Thanks Mishka, now I have got my head around it im so scared to lose my little bean. Guess that protective instinct kicks in pretty much straight away
:flower:

Xxx

The drs appt went SOOO well. I am pregnant and due on the 5th of oct!!! I can not wait to meet him/her!!!! :happydance:

Hi Everyone, my name is Tammy. I have a 5yo and 2yo. Found out yesterday that I am pregnant (after deciding since our ectopic in Aug to not have another yet LOL), and hubbie left on Wednesday to start FIFO job. Wasn't sure if I was just stressed and run down with hubbie getting ready to leave for his new job, plus we'd all had gastro recently. Curiosity got the better of me so I bought some cheap test strips from Woolworths and as soon as the urine travelled over the test part of the strip it went bright pink/purple LOL. Just been to the Doctor to get forms for blood tests and early ultrasound, booked in for Wednesday next week. Morning sickness already started. I am about 6 weeks tomorrow, due appox 5th October

Hi, i think im going to be an October mummy, just found out today im expecting, think im about 5 weeks :)

Hi ladies.. Can I join :) our due date is 17th October.. Wow I can't believe I'm writing that!! I'm so excited.. It'll be baby no3 for me, no1 for my partner.. I've got two boys aged 4 and 2 from a previous relationship!
I feel obsessed all I can think about all day is my little poppy seed!!
Wishin us all Happy and healthy 9 months (well 8 now hehe)
X x x

Hi I think im also going to be a October mummy. So excited had a BFP so think im four weeks pregnant. Had some twinges has anyone else? xx

Hi I think im also going to be a October mummy. So excited had a BFP so think im four weeks pregnant. Had some twinges has anyone else? xx

I think i am but keep getting negatives.... im going in to the doc tomorrow... will keep you posted if so id be due Oct 6

Hello ladies :)

I am going to be an October mom too. I am due around October 2nd. Just had my internal ultrasound and there was def a baby lol so that is good. They want me to have another one next week to see if they can record the heartbeat. I had a miscarriage last year at 6 weeks so they are just making sure.

I have also had cramps ever since I found out I was pregnant. Sometimes I get the brown discharge too. But not everyday so I think it is just is the womb growing for the baby. Still freaks me out sometimes though....

Welcome! Yeah, cramps are really common during first tri. It's good that you saw the baby. :)

Thank you. And the tech thought she could actually see the heart beating but she wasn't sure so I get to go in on Wednesday to see if they see anything.

I know. I have to keep reminding myself that when I get the cramps. I think I remember having them with my daughter and I thought my af was coming so I didn't find out I was pg until almost 9 weeks.

Hi everyone, I had my scan this morning and everything is fine. I could see the flicker of the heart beat on the screen which was amazing.

I've heard loads of people talk about transvaginal ultrasounds being painful and not a very nice experience, however I think it must vary from person to person as mine did not hurt at all.

Momma43009, I've had the same symptoms as you, bad cramping and brown blood. It's freaking me out too as I have had two previous mc's at the end if last year but I do feel much better after my scan. Hope yourfeeling reassured too :)

Just got my BFP and according to my dates I'm due 17/10/12 too!yay!!!!

Fiona23 - Yes, the scan was very reasuring. My scan wasn't bad at all either. When she was moving it around it felt weird but not painful. When are you due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->