Anybody else due in October?

I love when it rains but its sunny here. Im taking my son to the splash pad at the park again in a little bit. Im super tired too even though I went to bed early last night.

Well, I'm stuck at work...inside an office, looking through a window that doesn't open. I wish I could take my son to the zoo, Indianapolis has a really nice zoo!

I want to go to the zoo...cincinnati's is pretty amazing

I haven't been to the Cincinnati Zoo in forever! We went to the Columbus Zoo last August and I was SO disapointed! I may be going to the Cincinnati Zoo this summer. We try to take my son for his birthday every year because he loves the animals!

I wish I could go to our splash pads but they dont open them until about May24 weekend or later.
As for zoo's, loads of fun. Our zoo around here Toronto Zoo is huge and there is a lot of walking involved. Would love to try it with my boy but it may be a challenge. We also have African Lion Safari, but he may have trouble seeing the animals from a distance in the train/bus, and he'll no I am not driving my new car through it, monkeys would tear it apart. We did that once when I was a kid and they pulled the trim off my dads Nova, he was pissed.

We have a nice zoo here in phoenix but sandiego zoo is amazing.

I've been to the San Diego zoo too! It's been a long time but it was really nice as I recall! We went on a 9 day fishing trip off the coast of San Diego one summer which was nice too!

I used to go to the Elmvale zoo when I was a kid, but the best place about an hour from me is the African Lion Safari. You drive your car through and pray the animals don't destroy it. I'm not a fan of zoos really, though. I feel so bad for those poor animals.

That's why it's nice to have to walk lots at the zoo, it means the critters have more turf to roam.
I want to get a YMCA membership for my son and I. I think it'll do us both good to go swimming and join some other programs.

Ive been looking for play groups but cant seem to find a close one..and omg how can I sleep for 8 hours yet feel like I havent slept in days.

Lol thats me! And at work everyones asking if im ok...yea just tired. I got to bed between 9 and 10 and still feel like i am ready for another round of sleep

mood swings are getting the best of me lately :( i hate getting all emotional lets too much show...

I don't notice too much difference in my mood for the most part but my hubby thinks if I get mad at him or annoyed, its because I'm pregnant. Most of the time its something I would have gotten upset about anyway. Guess he just likes having something to blame it on. lol

Haha, least he's not blaming it on your time of the month now. Men...

Just ordered a baby chair I wanted to try out. Its got decent reviews from what I understand it either works or it doesnt (depending on the baby) but anyway its this car seat like chair from fisher price thats supposed to mimic a ride in the car. It looks like its going on clearance so I went ahead and got it now, I didn't want to wait too long in case it stops being sold. Just waiting on my email as to when to go pick it up from toys r us. I was going to get it from amazon but they raised the price so toys r us is actually cheaper!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11289054

Ah bouncer. I have this one.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11765988
It was good but they only last for about the first 4months, then babies get bored of em. Swing got more use, especially with my bad napper, that seemed to work.
I need to get a double stroller. My stroller is chicco and the double apparently is the lightest one on the market, just need to ensure it'll fit in my car.

Its not exactly a bouncer lol my brother still has our swing I did tell them I want it back but havent gotten it yet

I mean I guess its sort of a bouncer but its just a simulator really. We do have a bouncer too thpugh but its just a simple one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->