Anybody else due in October?

Well today was crap. No flowers no card or present just a wrecked car which results in no going out for dinner, which is really all I wanted. I didnt even get to see my own mother today and I feel horible about that. On top of that I posted about it on face book and am now getting people saying I shouldnt be a stay at home mom and expect my husband to do it all. Excuse me but we were doing just fine until this happened, everyone has unexpected financial struggles and although this sucks they dont know our whole story and have no business telling me what to do. If this wasnt working for our family of course I would get a job.

Wow, not a good day for you. Well happy mothers day and know that we see on here what a great mom you are. For people to be so rude to you, especially today, well you should delete those disrespectful jerks off your friends list.
Anyways, today started crappy for me. Woke up to DH grumpy again, took him till looking up Facebook to remember to wish me happy mothers day. I woke to do the dishes from last night that DH told me to leave and he'd do them last night. Then I cooked us all French toast with fruit and bacon. After that I got asked what I wanted to do for the day so I decided we were going for a road trip. Niagara falls and the butterfly conservatory/botanical gardens. It turned out to be a pretty good day. I got a card too :) he still needs to learn a lot of how to treat his wife, but it could have been much worse.
Hope the rest of you had a special day.

Well glad your day got better. I always wondered what niagra falls looked like from the canadian side.

My day got no better at all. I woke my husband up so he could get ready and leave for work, he was taking a minute to wake up and our son crawled up on the bed he was just patting and rubbing his dads shoulder and decided to lay down, which resulted in him accidentally putting his foot in my husbands face and my husband punched him! So naturally I slapped him in the face and took our son out of the room, as I was leaving he said "what the hell was that for?" I told him he punched our son and apparently he didnt even realise what he'd done cause all he said was "oh crap really?" Ugh I am beyond pissed and whether it was reflex or not doesnt matter it shouldnt have happened. He doesnt think its a big deal because "he didnt mean to" he ended up leaving 10 minutes early for work. Good riddence! I dont want to see him right now.

My mom got me some things, which was nice but I'm only pregnant so I didn't expect anything, My husband I and hosted a lunch for my sister and her family and my mom and dad. It was a nice day for us, though we also got an unexpected expense! only $184 for us, but it still puts us back a lot! I can't believe I'm 19 weeks, don't you guys feel like time has just been flying by?

Sjd's- okay, omg. That is not acceptable! Even if he was half asleep, it normally would have been you next to him, so what, punching a child or pregnant woman, his wife no less is fine with him. I would be telling him to spend some time away, get a hotel or stay at his parents or something. What he did was abuse, and I think it's bullshit he says he doesn't remember. He needs help, Hun, don't just let that go. If my husband ever raised a hand to me or my child, half asleep of not hed be out the door and I'd be consulting a professional.

Jac- sorry for the unexpected expense. Life always throws curveballs at you when least needed.

I haven't been on in a while...Happy (late) Mother's Day to all! We spent our entire weekend builing a new chicken coop and run and now I'm so exhausted to be back at work. We are going to call it Fort Clucks (like Fort Knox) because it will be the Fort Knox of chicken coops!

I know what he did has no excuses but hes never hit me or our son before, hes not an abusive person and I do believe it was just a reflex but it still shouldnt have happened and saying he didnt even realise is crap but I dont think we are in any danger however I did tell him he better not let it happen again or the kid and I are both leaving

I hope so sjd's, you need to be safe. He owes your boy an apology and a half for that.

Tmmommy- lol, fort clux very cute. How many did you get? We can't keep chickens in the city here, for obvious reasons, it'd drive neighbours nuts and proper clean up just couldn't be enforced. It's been on the debate table though, they keep quashing it.

Can't wait for tomorrow, excitement and nervousness has kicked in. Can't wait to finally be able to give little one a name.

We had 7 last time and my son wants 7 again. I'm funny about odd numbers so we will probably get 8. I live in town about 2 miles from the family farm. They allow chickens in our town as long as they are hens and not roosters. I'd like a rooster because they bring out a different personality in the hens. We don't need them to lay the eggs though and unfertilized eggs are cleaner...sometimes fertilized eggs have a red streak in them.

Oh, and our girls had such funny personalities! We used to just sit outside and watch them for hours.

Guess we will be getting a new car. Hubby managed to kill the old. Just waiting to see how much insurance will give us for it so we can proceed with a new loan.

Ugh, that sucks! :hugs: It's just a lovely time to have to get a new loan isn't it!:flower:

My husband managed to complain enough about my Sebring convertible (that I loved ever so much) that his parents took the liberty of getting me a "family" vehicle. They bought me a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country - fully loaded, only 1 previous owner, all maintenance done at the dealer it was bought at originally which is the dealer we got it at. Now, I'm not going to complain because I didn't have to pay for it directly (we work for them on the farm for free) but I really miss my convertible.

Haha im sorry.. I wish my inlaws could/would buy us a car lol

Yay for the girl! Good to have another in this group!

As far as them buying us a car, it's because they felt guilty about spending so much money on their other son. Also, we work for them so now we are indebted forever. Not too bad though...I love being in a tractor!

My other October thread is boy heavy. The girls are finally getting in the tally. We hope to see some more, but there are lots of team yellows holding strong. Don't know how they can do it.

2 more weeks till i find out...longest 2 weeks of my life...lalalala :wacko::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->