Anybody else due in October?

About 3 or 4 seems about right for us too most days. he sometimes nurses first thing in the morning when he wakes up and then he nurses to sleep at naptime and bed time. He does nurse back to sleep when he wakes up in the middle of the night but its more of a comfort suck and not an actual feeding. Other than for sleep I am taking the dont offer dont refuse approach he wanted it alot yesterday but pretty normal today.

We will be weaning soon too, I am kind of sad to see this time come but I dont want to be tandum nursing and 2 and a half would have been my max limit though 18 months was/is my goal. I think it would be harder to wean him while still nursing the new baby..he'd probably be upset that she can have it but he cant.

Exactly my theory. It'd create jealousy, so I'd rather be done and have him adjusted by the time new baby arrives.

Okay, so I think I've had probably the worst day yesterday. I got a call from my husband around 12:30 and he wasn't making much sense when he was talking. Finally I got out of him that something had gotten into our 2 chicken coops and killed our chickens. Wouldn't be so bad but these are more like pets than just farm animals. When we would get home every day my son would go get their eggs and say "thank you ladies" and then he would pick up what he called the "baby lady" (she was the smallest) and carry her around the yard and hand feed her grass and treats. He was so heartbroken. He told me that a monster did it and we needed to call Scooby Dooby Doo (that part was a little funny). UGH! I had to be the one to handle the 'clean up' as I'm the strong one in our house...my husband is way more emotional than his pregnant wife - imagine that!

Then, this morning I had a headache which Tylenol fixed but shortly after that I got white spots in my vision and things got all blurry for about 30 minutes. This is the second time in 2 weeks this has happened. The first time it lasted about an hour. My doctor thinks it might be atypical migraines but he's supposed to get back with me.

I really don't think this week can get over soon enough! At least on Sunday I will be officially halfway done!

Sorry for the little rant but it has been kinda sucky.

Aww I hope your day gets better! thats got to suck! are you going to get more chickens?

Well I got that stethoscope but the ear pieces don't quite fit me properly (neither set) so I had a hard time hearing. I tried changing to a bell but didnt really help. I could hear my own heart beat but very quietly, I think I -might- have heard the baby, it was much more faint and a little faster than what I knew was my own heart beat (I mean I REALLY had to listen) but I'll try again in a few weeks when I am further along, I didn't expect too much this early anyway. Maybe I can find some better fitting ear pieces in the mean time..

Anyway we went to the mall for a play date this morning (they have a play place in the mall) then we got lunch I was hoping to go to the childrens place since they have one in the mall and see what I could find for the baby but my son was ready for a nap so I just took him home. His grandma will be here to pick us up in an hour and a half anyway so maybe (if she doesnt have to watch my nieces today) we can go to ross or burlington or something. My mom picks me and my son up on fridays just to go hang out, sometimes she ends up watching my nieces too if my brother and his girlfriend both have to work so the kids just all play together. I know one of them has to work today not sure if they both do or not though.

So yeah..no big news from me today, just a lengthy anecdote =P

Sorry about your chickens :(
As for me, well we put my one dog down last night so I've been pretty depressed. My son and I spent most of our day out back with my female dog trying to keep her busy so she doesn't mope. I don't think she knows what's going on yet. He was twice as big as her. As a pup she used to hang off his jowels, pretty funny. They had a brother sister relationship.
Everytime my son napped I sat on the swing in the sun and cried :( I think the hormones made it much harder to control. He was 12 and had a good long life but still im going to miss him so much.
Pregnancy wise, I have a belly :) Ive got my energy back and the nausea is pretty much gone! Got some gardening work done today, looks good, but I have a huge yard and there is oh so much more to be done in the neglected yard. Mothers day BBQ tomorrow. Hope the weather cooperates. I've got ribs dry rubbed marinating in the fridge, potato salad and deviled eggs made. Not much left to go but shower and clean up.

To top it off DH is being a grump with me today. Why can't we just enjoy a weekend without this jerky sulky behaviour? My child isn't even like that. We have our moms coming for dinner today and maybe that's why he's mean?

My hubby is like that alot, maybe he'll relax when the night is over. We are just going to dinner tomorrow and ill probably bring my mom some flowers.

Congrats on team pink! Its funny as the group I started for October is mostly team blue! x

It has to be a girl, we've got a trend going on here lol

i hope its a girl,if its not all i have to buy are diapers because my aunt just had her twin boys in jan.... come on team :pink: lol

Well I just got some crappy news. Hubby was stupid and hit a curb on the way home, right by his work, some how it messed up atleast one of the rims and we may need 4 new tires. We JUST bought new tires in february! Atleast the car isnt totaled but how the hell could he be so stupid, is it that hard to watch the damn road. The worse thing is since he went out and blew our savings on a new computer that we didn't need (yet gets mad when I spend even $5!) we cant even afford to get this fixed! This is going to cost us atleast 600 to fix if we need all new tires.. So much for going to dinner tonight, we can't afford that now, and I dont know if I can even afford to go get my mom some flowers now.

Happy fricken mothers day -_-

Interested in peoples gender guesses. 20w Scan a week tomorrow, come and take my poll if you have a few seconds to spare. 13w5d Scan pictures and bump picture included.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...006205-scan-week-tomorrow-gender-guesses.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->