Anybody else due in October?

Yeah the wait sucks lol. I couldnt stand not knowing, the technology is there, I say use it lol

lol. I'll be 18w3d at my scan...i hope after i kno it just flies by...

This pregnancy is going by fast, my first went so slow but my hubby was gone for half of it for work. My son keeps me busy now lol but it did seem like we waited forever to find out both times. My next scan is next monday. Cant wait to see my little girl again <3.

I'm bored! being stuck at home without having the ability to leave without having to walk sucks. Waiting for my mom to get off work, its her birthday today and I told her I would take her out to dinner, all but one of our bills have been paid and our bank account looks ok for now so even though money is kinda tight now after hubbys accident I'm splurging on dinner for my momma. She's done a lot for us. I was planning on dropping by some cheese cake at her work but since I am without a car I couldnt, I was thinking about taking the bus up there or even walking since its only a mile to her work from where I live but I had my hubby drop some off to her on his way to an orientation he's got today. (He's borrowing his friends motorcycle while we wait to get a new car). Not sure where we are going for dinner yet, depends on where she wants to go. I can't wait to get out of the house though! Taking the boy with me too :)

YEAH!!! Belly bands finally got here!!! no more tight jeans and pants making me not breathe...so excited when husband brought them in from the mail :D :happydance:

I can wear those things. Regular pants just sit and feel weird now, even open zipper. I'm maternity pants and yoga pants all the way! Even if I have to hike em up now and again :)

What happened to your car sjd's? Did he have a wreck or it just quit on ya?

i have a pair of maternity pants and now 3 belly bands...

Can anyone direct me to diaper bags, that are expensive... I really don't want to pay more then 30.00 for a bag...

I got my diaper bag and a convertable carseat that matched for $50 from walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Giraffe-...Boom-Giraffe-Print-Duffle-Diaper-Bag/19725266

Thats the one I got. They have other designs too. My son has the same carseat with a different pattern and was in it at about 6 months when hubby decided he was too tall for his infant carseat I didnt think so but he did just fine in this carseat and it faces both ways. He still uses it, works great.

I'm still using the hair tie to keep my pants on, doesnt really bother me as my pants sit just under my bump anyway. I never wore maternity clothes with my son. I am practically living in cami's though (tank tops not military clothes lol)

If your in US try Target. I got mine at Toys r us (in canada) but I waited to look at clearance items and when there was a sale on them. Got mine for $38 plus tax but it was not the cheapest.

Congrats LarLar and welcome! Do you hop to find out what your having or do you already know?

I goy my current diaper bag at walmart too its got a monkey on it I think it was $25. Walmart has some really nice ones, I havent seen what target has, I love target but walmart is more convienient to us. Cant wait to do more shopping lol.

Where I live we have groups on facebook, swap and buy groups and everyone is always selling stuff in really good condition for great prices, I check it often, but haven't bought anything yet. I felt the baby kick from the outside for the first time last night, every time my husband would put his hand down she would stop, though. Stinker. Such a weird but neat feeling!

Amazing isn't it? :) My hubby keeps poking and jiggling my stomach and asking me if she moved lol I think he's getting anxious..it'll probably be a few weeks yet until I get outside movement due to the anterior placenta so he's just gonna have to wait!

Really hoping we get a call from our insurance today about the car, they are supposed to tell us how much they will be giving us for it. We owed a little less than 5000, hubby looked it up and says that particular model sells for around 7000 used now so we may be getting a little bit back (hopefully!) which will all go toward the down payment on a new car. I guess the agent he spoke with said she would be really surprised if we didnt hear anything by Friday, his dad said it took him 3 days to hear back, this is day 4 for us so keeping my fingers crossed here. As soon as they pay the bank we can go apply for another loan (which should be no problem cause my hubby had no credit at all when he got the car and now has great credit, even though its only 3 years worth) hopefully we can get a new car before monday. I have a dr appointment that day. Plus hubby starts his summer course then and will be gone a good chunk of the day so who knows when we will be able to get to the bank.

Hi ladies! Hope it's not too late to join this thread, I just spotted it.

I'm due October 15 and have my gender scan on Monday, so very excited to find out what we're having. We have a 3.5 year old son, so either boy or girl is fine with me. :flower:

Congrats to everyone that recently found out the sex! I see lots of pinks throughout here so far. :haha:

Okay, I was due October 4th but then they told me September 30th...so I technically don't belong here but this is such a lovely group and they've been more than happy to let me stay!

Just met a nice lady while out shopping with my mom who just offered to give us all her daughters baby stuff that she out grew :) shes got alot apparently and I figure if theres something we dont need someone else will need it. Shes gonna go through it all and gather it up for me. Very nice of her to just give all that stuff away to a stranger. Same thing happened to me when I was getting married, some lady gave us all her wedding decorations lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->