Anybody else due in October?

My belly, back and legs were super itchy until about a week ago...generally I was itchy all over but those were the bad spots!

It comes and goes for me..my face was itchy earlier o_O my arms are itchy now.

Nose, eyes, ears, and throat. It's allergy season and I'm suffering bad :( doesn't help I'm only allowed benedryl if necessary. It makes me dopey and tired so only for night, or a half in the day. Someone send me a new body that does t react to all plants/grass/trees, ugh

Oh I feel for you, I get allergies too and my son has a sensitivity to clariten so couldnt take it.last year or this year and I dont take over the counter meds while pregnant (except I did take tums twice). Hope its not too bad in your case.

Not so itchy anymore, was a couple weeks ago. My neck gets itchy, and I feel itchy after reading all the itchy posts. On a side note...I went to buy a new bra yesterday because I outgrew mine... I had to buy a J 36 because the H/I was to small...Guess I'm getting a reduction after the baby comes.

This is random but I really wish it would rain.. Lol

I wish it would rain here too! If it doesn't rain soon, we are going to be in a lot of trouble. We are farmers and our crops aren't doing the greatest with no rain!

Well it looks like my brother and his girl friend are finally getting their boy. Im happy for them but kind of upset at the same time. I know its silly to get upset over but I feel like thats just another thing they have stolen from us. I loved having the only boy :(

Well it looks like my brother and his girl friend are finally getting their boy. Im happy for them but kind of upset at the same time. I know its silly to get upset over but I feel like thats just another thing they have stolen from us. I loved having the only boy :(

I kinda understand, I would love this little one to be a boy and my sister has a girl, so it would be the first grandson.

Wow J is huge! I was a c before my first pregnancy, then dd when buying the last nursing bras, think they've gone down a bit now. I don't care really so long as my back doesn't ache and they don't say like mad :)
As for rain, up north really needs it, with the big fires up in Timmons ON.
Here we had a downpour this morning, but it's totally hot and muggy here now, supposed to rain on and off this weekend.
I still have the only boy on my DH's side for his moms grandchildren. His bro ended up with two Girls, but whatever, they are weird and we barely know them anymore anyways. We've got lots of hostility with them anyways with all the crap theyve Pulled since getting pregnant with their first. We get the impression that they dont want to be part of this family, so what can ya do? My sis had a boy and girl before me, so no biggie. She is the best big sis and we all love her so she can have whatever she likes. DH can razz his bro for having trouble in the boy dept if he likes, lol

I live in az theres fires every year :/ and yeah we have the 1st grandson and greatgrandson for both our families. I do have a half sister on my dads side that I never get to see with a boy but for my mom and grandparents and hubbys family hes the only boy until his cousin is born. Infact he had no cousins on his dads side yet too..

20 weeks today! I have reached the half way mark! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

(just poping by i was a oct due mumma #ttc 2 eeeepppp sorry im not a scary stalker just reminding my self of the PG days i was due 19/10 was induced early he arrived 7/10 )

20 weeks today! I have reached the half way mark! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Yay, Hubby and I felt baby on the outside for the first time today :)

Aww thats awesome. I'm not feeling much still and it will probably be abfew weeks yet until we feel it from the outside because of the anterior placenta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->