Anybody else due in October?

Sjd's- good luck convincing your hubby :) sounds like fun a zoo trip and steaks....I'm so in :)

AFM- interesting day. Been struggling with my seasonal allergies the past 9 days and it's become progressively worse. The eyes are the worst part. This morning I woke and they were glued shut, I soaked them open and they were so red itchy and swollen I could barely deal with my son. Called my mom over and she forced me to go to emerg to get it looked at and another form of treatment that's okay in pregnancy. Got some new prescription drops, and am told to continue with the benedryl. Not the most helpful but the one of the new drops feels great for a short time. After all the excitement I'm getting a cold cloth on them and going to bed early. G'night ladies :)

girls give me your opinion...a friend of ours gots me wondering if doctor is right...lol is it reallly a boy?

Attachments

• 465128_2887434845367_2098192963_o.jpg
    465128_2887434845367_2098192963_o.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
Looks like a "little" man if you know what I mean lol but looks more boy than girl in my opinion

I dont know if this helps in anyway but here's the gender shot of both my kids at 16 weeks, both are obvious but left is my son and the right is my little girl.

https://i47.tinypic.com/33ygaxu.jpg

I appreciate that :D It was like the last shot she could get of him before he become stubborn and closed his legs on her...but there was something there haha...was resting mostly on his leg...
In the sonogram both legs were above his head...so little hard to tell she has to wriggle him around a tad.

My sonographer pointed out the 3 line pattern that can be viewed on this website a bit of the way down ( pic is labeled 3 lines sign). I don't know cause your pic looks similar but darker on the center one. Did she get no other view of the penis to make it definative for you?

she did...this was the very last shot she could get, before baby closed legs... i saw it but you know...paranoid i'd be the one to buy all the boy things and it come out a girl haha

There is more chance of them making an error of a girl than a boy. I'd not worry just buy things and keep your receipts :) I'd do that anyways, just so I wasn't worried.
I had no doubt about my boy but with girl I have doubts as its easier to mistake. Hey but st least I'd be set if it comes out boy, lol

The first one is my sonogram, the second is my friends , who went to the same place and her baby came out boy...lol look pretty similiar

also my pictures is of the babies bottom...not looking side ways at it or anything...

Attachments

• 465128_2887434845367_2098192963_o.jpg
    465128_2887434845367_2098192963_o.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 198395_10150095935407735_712752734_6779211_1961098_n.jpg
    198395_10150095935407735_712752734_6779211_1961098_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Yours, from the shape looks like a head of the penis, here, I can't tell what I'm looking on on that. Yours is much more definitive. Go buy boy stuff! Boys are fun :)

haha :D i can't wait...
a friend got me all paranoid...but im going to let it fly past me and go boy...cause i swear i did see his little winkie...right before my little man closed his legs

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :) Boys are great, super cuddly and for the most part pretty easy. My son and I are attatched at the hip, he's a little mommas boy for sure! but its alot easier to find cute girl stuff. I like to shop kids thrift stores for my son as theres usually a pretty good variety and its cheaper. I dont like places like good will or savers though.. too nasty in most of them lol but the place I usually go is called kid to kid and they are great infact I often find things with their original tags on them.

I'm glad I got a good clear pic though, I dont think either of mine could be any more obvious lol. If you're concerned you could always ask them to double check for you :)

I'm pretty confident now after looking at it for 24 hrs haha. I'm pretty set with clothes and everything. My aunt just had her twin boys in Jan. so she is giving me alot of stuff.
So in October i get a swing,bouncer,baby bath,clothes GALORE...I'm sure i'm not thinking of everything...
I still need to get stroller,carseat,crib...

Change table/dresser, bassinet or cosleeper if baby will be by you for the first months, matress, crib sheets, baby carrier if wanted. Hmm I'll let you know if I think of more

My baby is kicking constantly and my boobs are already damp, not wet but definitely a little leaky here and there! I actually have a small stain in my sports bra...Isn't that a little soon for 21 weeks with my first baby? I was pregnant before, but only until 8 weeks and 6 days...

Not really, hormones can cause that and it sounds like your size has really increased so it makes sence. Maybe your going to have an easy time breastfeeding and pumping? One can always hope :)

With my son I didnt leak during pregnancy at all, and afterward I only leaked when my breasts were full of milk, like hurting full lol but breast feeding came really easy for us both, he was a natural and my milk supply has been great even now.. we are going to be weaning very soon though :( I'm very sad to see this come to an end but I dont want to be tandem nursing and I kind of need a break between the 2. Even now I dont leak much yet, maybe a drop or two here and there. So far anyway.

Well my son didnt fall asleep until 11:30 last night. His bedtime is 8:30, he was tired but just wanted to play. Having been awake since 2 am I was exhausted :/ he finally fell asleep but when I went to check on him he was for some reason on the floor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->