Anybody else due in October?

Lol I'm just too lazy to cloth diaper :) i use amazon mom to buy diapers, if you subscribe you can save a ton and they have more than diapers, they have wipes and various hpusehold items not sure whays all included but worth taking a look at for sure. I dont know if you can subscribe to cloth diapers or not.. but its open to canadian parents too :) plus free shipping as well as giving you amazon prime privilage lol

Ugh sorry I always have typos when I use my phone, small virtual keyboard..lol

I'll be doing my only laundry and I have Kawaii and gDiapers right now, hoping the G's work, because they have the best system and have bio-degradable inserts you can flush, or you can use cloth inserts you can wash. I bought some of each. You also only have to wash the cloth, not the entire diaper at every change. You can also buy diaper sprayers you hook to your toilet which are like little shower heads to rinse off the poop before washing. Also, my mom is lovely and said she's willing to help me out when I get overwhelmed. :) Poop isn't that gross, I've changed plenty of diapers and all that's wrong is the smell...and getting it on your hands on the odd occasion. I just think cloth will be cheaper and better for babies bum...also they are REALLY cute, I should take a picture and show you all. I'd probably buy some organic disposables for back up, or just use the flushable inserts for when I'm out in public.

I've definitely had my share of poopy diapers lol and gotten poop on me plenty of times, infact a couple times he's been so had I had to give him a bath!

But yeah, my mom cloth diapered my brother for the first few weeks, she said they gave him a horrible rash but disposables didn't.. I dont see why that would be but a friend of mine cloth diapers her daughter (who is about the same age as my son) and she seems to get rashes a lot too but I've also heard from some people that they cut down on rashes. I guess it just depends on the baby and the diaper. Aside from the pampers I was given from the hospital and my dad, huggies is the only brand we use on my son and he almost never has rashes, they've worked great for us so I plan to use them for this baby too. Everyone's got their own preferences, if cloth works for you then by all means! I just know I wouldn't be up for the task lol :)

switching topics.. this may be a little tmi but I thought sex was supposed to be great during pregnancy.. sex sucks while pregnant =/ just does not feel good in any position! Then again I dont really want it all that often either..

As for rashes, statistics say far fewer rashes occur on cloth diapered babies than disposables. Disposables are plastic therefore do not breathe the same as all natural cloth does. The thing with cloth is that if you leave cloth diapers (usually wet ones) on too long then you'll get the rashes. You need to change more due to less absorbency (or wicking away of moisture). If you get yeast rashes in cloth they are very difficult to get rid of, and a lot of ladies have had to use disposables for a few weeks to get control of it. But more rashes happen from disposables, that's a fact. Sorry, I did my research :)

As for sex, it's awkward, belly however small is in the way, and I truly just don't want much of it. It all depends on the person and how hormones affect them. Some love it, I'm not one of em. Plus my DH sucks at romance and helping around the house, so that usually affects his chances, lol

As for rashes, statistics say far fewer rashes occur on cloth diapered babies than disposables. Disposables are plastic therefore do not breathe the same as all natural cloth does. The thing with cloth is that if you leave cloth diapers (usually wet ones) on too long then you'll get the rashes. You need to change more due to less absorbency (or wicking away of moisture). If you get yeast rashes in cloth they are very difficult to get rid of, and a lot of ladies have had to use disposables for a few weeks to get control of it. But more rashes happen from disposables, that's a fact. Sorry, I did my research :)

As for sex, it's awkward, belly however small is in the way, and I truly just don't want much of it. It all depends on the person and how hormones affect them. Some love it, I'm not one of em. Plus my DH sucks at romance and helping around the house, so that usually affects his chances, lol

LOL yep my hubby too and it doesnt help that anytime I walk into the room when the baby is asleep he wants to jump on me :dohh:

My son pees alot so cloth would probably give him rashes then if thats the case lol unless I changed him every hour on the hour haha he's pretty well potty trained as far as pee goes though, still has the occasional accident but he loves to pee in the potty and I get drug by the finger to the bathroom constantly lol still working on going number 2 though

My husband is the same way! He thinks he can just dry hump me :blush: and I'm ready to go - wrong! As for my stomach being in the way, I'm a bigger person anyways so I'm used to my stomach being in the way...I can actually still wear most of my pre-pregnancy clothes so no big change in size for me yet. But, I digress, he SUCKS at romance and at helping around the house! Sometimes I question why I ever wanted another child because I know I'll be doing ALL the housework still plus taking care of my son plus a baby...but then I remember, that's why I spaced mine out so far - to give myself a little bit of a break! That and I really do have a wonderful son! He's so helpful about cleaning and helping out with any babies he's around (like at daycare).

Sounds like we all need to get our men whipped into shape. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears as I feel ive tried everything. He finally primed our bathroom ceiling yesterday so it's ready for paint! We are now much closer to the goal of showering at home! One ceiling is painted, caulking is in, and window frame is painted, we can put back up the shower curtain and voila! We can take baths but I'm missing showers :( and missing my husband being cleaner! He is bathing only 1-2 times a week now, yuk! Another sex inhibitor, lol.
The bathroom we tore down to the studs and redid, it's almost beautiful :) only took a year and a half!!!!

Gross! I could not live on 1 or 2 showers a week, and I would have to kill my hubby lol he reaks when he comes home as it is lol. I've questioned why I wanted another child too since my hubby doesnt help out at all with our son, but then I just look at my son and realize even though I do all the work, he's the greatest part of my life, my little treasure and my everything. He's such a mommas boy and I know he's loves and most of the time when he's upset or tired, daddy just wont do! While that can make things difficult, it also shows how much he relies on me and trusts me and that makes me feel special. I can't wait to meet our little girl in October.

I'm starting to get nervous about leaving my son while I am at the hospital. I have never left my son for longer than 4 hours and I am definitely not ready for him to spend the night (and possibly 2 nights) at anyone elses house :( but at the same time I dont feel comfortable with a home birth or birth center after almost needing an emergency c section with him due to my extremely high blood pressure and his heart rate being all over, I just dont want to chance that this time. I know he will be well taken care of but I wish it was atleast my mom watching him instead of my grandparents, for one he knows her alot better and really likes her but she's got work and will probably be taking time off work to be there for the birth so she wouldnt be able to watch him. The hospital allows visitors 24/7 but no over night visitors under a certain age (I think its under 16) so I cant keep him in the hostpial with me..that wouldnt be fare to him anyway, he would get bored so fast and try to get into everything =/ I guess all I can do is have them bring him over as soon as possible so I can see him and have my hubby drop him off later and hope the hospital doesnt keep me long.

I just tripped and fell over my sons baby gate :/ landed on my hands but my stomach kind of hurts now so I called the drs office and left a message, just waiting on a call back now

Kind of wierd question...can you feel when baby kicks up into all your squishing organs...i swear i just had like the wave effect right under my boobs lol

Well I don't, and didnt with my son but some women do say they feel movement under their boobs about now, eventhough your uterus should only be about level with your belly button at this point. I'd definitely say its possible.

Drs office called me back and they want me to come in this afternoon to listen for a heart beat and feel the baby to make sure everything is ok, I'm sure everything is fine but better safe than sorry. They wanted me to come in right away since they had an open appointment in an hour but I told them my hubby wont even be home till a little before 1 (its 11:45 right now) so I dont have a car, so I'm going in at 1:40.

I never felt anything like that, but my son used to kick my ribs and man it hurt! Oh and in a couple months you'll feel the bladder kicks that's for sure.
I'm on :cloud9: ladies. Remember how I said I have to move? Well I've had some excellent news! We have qualified for 40k more than expected, so our house search can hit more of the 'would like' list, instead of just 'must haves'.

So apparently my grandma saw this baby blessing dress at a yard sale and picked it up. I dont know what makes her think I plan to get my baby blessed. My son wasnt blessed either. I'm no athiest or anything but I'm not a religious person and I dont want to push my kids into a religion either, if they want to go to church thats their decision I will not be making that choice for them and to me, getting them blessed would be doing just that since their religion starts a record for the baby under their church when you get them blessed. I wish she would have asked me before doing this, its money she's waisted and I had to find out from my mom...

I never felt anything like that, but my son used to kick my ribs and man it hurt! Oh and in a couple months you'll feel the bladder kicks that's for sure.
I'm on :cloud9: ladies. Remember how I said I have to move? Well I've had some excellent news! We have qualified for 40k more than expected, so our house search can hit more of the 'would like' list, instead of just 'must haves'.

Thats awesome! I cant wait till my hubby and I can buy a house in a couple years

I haven't felt my baby kick any higher than just below my belly button, most of her kicks are bladder kicks it seems, she's very a low a lot of times and she kicks right into my pelvis! Sometimes it's very uncomfortable, it's okay though because she's cute and it makes me feel sane to feel her move. If she doesn't move for a long period of time, I get antsy, but for the most part she moves a lot!! pretty well all the time!!!

ah hahaha another pink...and one blue :D lmao sorry find it funny...
im still waiting for him to kick me alot more...right now its very soft every o often...but he is still so small...sometimes i get really good ones

Congrats! :)

and mrswichman you just had to ruin the trend didnt you lol jk :) I think its interesting when you can clearly see the movement going across your belly. I kind of wonder if I will get that this time or not since my placenta is in the front. Movement feels a bit different with an anterior placenta. I don't feel much either because of it.

I don't feel much wither due to mine, but I'm noticing more as the time goes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->