Anybody else due in October?

Yay! That college I called to volunteer at for the ultrasound techs called me back today, I get to go in on wednesday morning and get my ultrasound! Not sure how long it will last or if they will be doing any 3d but the lady I spoke with said that the student that will be doing my ultrasound is a good student and she will double check all the students work to make sure it was right and I will get pics to take home :) cant wait!

Lol a friend of mine is due november 1st and she said the same thing. This will be my 5th..and I only paid for the gender scan. You should call around to colleges or ultrasound schools in your area, maybe you can get a free ultrasound too :) after this my next one is at 30 weeks at my drs office and it will be the last unless they suspect something isnt right.

It actually helps me feel better and know shes ok since I havent feel much movement due to my placenta being in front but I have actually been feeling her alot more lately though not as much as those of you with a normal placenta I'm sure lol

Funny story time :)

So my son tells me he has to poop, and he did - alot. so I take him down to wipe him and just as I go to flush his business down the toilet, he poops again on the floor and starts clapping.. atleast he got most of it in the toilet haha and he understands he had to go :) I'm proud, annoyed, amused and disgusted all at once! Gotta love potty training lol

Hmm.. Where is everyone? Seems kind of quiet! hope you're all doing well :)

I'm still around. I just get busy sometimes...that and my MIL is driving me insane right now. My BIL is getting married and she's pretty much forgotten that she has another son who accomplishes things and a grandson that can't understand why every time he goes over there she's too busy with the fiancé and her daughter to really even talk to him. God I really can't wait until their wedding is over!

Aww thats no good :( hopefully it goes by quick! Oh and its a couple days late but happy vday to you! :D

Sorry ladies. I'm here just busy. Our house is going to be listed on June 18th, we are trying to declutter and finish the projects started to get the house in tip top shape. I'm so excited to be moving on, even though it's tiring and seems daunting now, it's good to do now before we have another child. I can't imagine getting two kids(one newborn) out the door cause of showings. It's going to be hard enough with one, plus we desperately need the space. Kids come with stuff! Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I can do do this!

I moved twice while pregnant with my first, once at 12 weeks when my hubby got out of the military and once at 7 months cause the house we were renting went into foreclosure. Its better to do it now, you'll be fine :) just no heavy lifting.

I know what you mean about needing space too. The place we are in is tiny.. 800 sq feet :/

Just realized only 4 days left for me. Whoa.

I moved twice while pregnant with my first, once at 12 weeks when my hubby got out of the military and once at 7 months cause the house we were renting went into foreclosure. Its better to do it now, you'll be fine :) just no heavy lifting.

At this point it's nearly impossible to say no lifting and no painting etc. I'm doing stuff just the more minor projects, like trim touch up, sanding some stuff (mask on, packing boxes and putting them in the spare room, cleaning and rearranging, etc. I'm not lifting anything over 30 lbs, I should be fine. Thingies, this is our house owned so I have to care about the condition of the home and yard as it decides what price we get and how much up we can go. If I was renting I think my life would be easier, just pack and go. No last minute showings etc.

Yeah but with renting you still have to make sure everything is cleaned if yoy want your security deposit back, and I mean everything and that includes the stuff you normally dont think about like the floor boards. I hate cleaning lol. Good luck with your move!

Thanks, but gotta sell and find a new place first, then close in prob like 30-60 days. I hear what you mean about cleaning, that's on my list too! Ah! Security deposit? We generally dont have that in Canada, just first and last month up front. Although you can be held accounable for damages and excessive cleaning in landlord tenent court. Things are improving, my fam (mom dad and sis have all been here helping paint and such, such a wonderful family) I feel better now but still not over. We shall see if I can get on here at all this weekend. If not enjoy yourselves ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->