Anybody else due in October?

Usually lotions and stuff like that are 100% guaranteed...you might try taking it back. If they won't accept it back, call the comment line on the back and they'll usually send you a check for the amount paid or coupons for free product or both! I'm a person that's not afraid to say if I don't like a product so I've called probably more than my share of places...but, I should mention that if I get good service or really like a product I'll call also and they send a lot of coupons just for calling and complimenting them too! Like one time I had a box of huggies supremes that we're made crooked, still usable but crooked, and they sent me coupons for like 6 of the large packages which more than paid for my gas to return the case I bought to the store. Also, I called to compliment them about such great service with sending so many coupons and they sent me 6 more coupons! One time I called similac to tell them I was really happy with the soy formula for my son since he was lactose intolerant and at the end of it I politely suggested they try to make the price closer to other formulas and she said "I'll add that to their suggestions for that product" I told her it's not that big of a deal but told her I was mainly happy it worked so well for my son and she sent me a ton of coupons and 10 $5 gift checks good on any product. Which was awesome because with formula you can use a coupon plus gift check on the same item. I hope I don't have to call about formula this time but hopefully this one won't have the same issues as my son.

Also, I realized just now, HOLY CRAP I'M IN DOUBLE DIGITS ALREADY!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Ladies! We conditionally have sold our house tonight! Home inspection by Friday and it's done! We are outta here by Sept 21 at the latest. Now we just have to find a place to move into :) lol

Ladies! We conditionally have sold our house tonight! Home inspection by Friday and it's done! We are outta here by Sept 21 at the latest. Now we just have to find a place to move into :) lol

Congrats! and september? Thats a long time to move. Around here generally the sellers have to be out in 30 days if they aren't already out. But atleast that gives you plenty of time! Hope you find a great place :)

We wanted longer to give us the op to find a new house without the pressure of settling for the wrong house. Most people here want 60 days. 30 is if they are in a rough situation.
I'm so happy though, and thanks. Hope the inspection happens fine this week and we may go in the next couple days again to view more houses.

Kind of want to go to the park today since my hubby wont need the car till this afternoon but even right now its kind of hot at only 6 am :/ plus I usually take my son to bk and get some breakfast before we go cause the bk is right around the corner but not sure how much money we can spare. Maybe tomorrow . Hubby gets his check today so I will know how much we have soon.

Oh and the job he applied with has pretty much hired him, hes got an orientation to attend on wednesday :)

Hopeful - Congratulations on your house! That was quick! I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you!

SJDsMommy - I know what you mean about being too hot to go to the park! I get off at 2 since I'm on summer hours now and it's usually way too hot to go. My son loves it there but he gets so overheated so easily.

AFM - I'm just patiently waiting until next Monday! Not really, I'm such an instant gratification person and I'm so impatient as a result. However, my friend just sent me a message and she's in labor! They are estimating her delivery for early afternoon! She will be my distraction for today at least. Tomorrow it will be my brother's dog...I love him so much because he reminds me of my dad's dog and I get to watch him starting tomorrow until July 6th when we go on vacation! (which we don't even have to pay for since my inlaws are paying for it) :)

Hopeful - Congratulations on your house! That was quick! I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you!

SJDsMommy - I know what you mean about being too hot to go to the park! I get off at 2 since I'm on summer hours now and it's usually way too hot to go. My son loves it there but he gets so overheated so easily.

AFM - I'm just patiently waiting until next Monday! Not really, I'm such an instant gratification person and I'm so impatient as a result. However, my friend just sent me a message and she's in labor! They are estimating her delivery for early afternoon! She will be my distraction for today at least. Tomorrow it will be my brother's dog...I love him so much because he reminds me of my dad's dog and I get to watch him starting tomorrow until July 6th when we go on vacation! (which we don't even have to pay for since my inlaws are paying for it) :)

Yeah by 6 am its already in the 90s here or high 80's atleast. Our weather report says its supposed to be a high of 111-114 all this week :dohh: And thats awesome, hope your friends delivery goes well and baby is healthy :) My next appointment isn't for quite a while.. I hate having to wait a month but after this next appointment I go down to every other week. You're so lucky to be getting a free vacation too lol where are you guys going?

We haven't taken our day trip yet, need to figure out when we will be able to do that!

Well as for smooth, since the gov't here just released they are changing insurable mortgage amortizations, we either have to rag and settle on a house for july 9th, or take longer and pay more each month for the next five years. Ah, why does this stuff always happen to me? Here goes crazy house hunting!! Tomorrow we will look at lots and hope one is a good fit.

Tm- babies are a great distraction. Hope her labor goes well!

Sjd- I wish I had time for even a day trip, but doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!

Well as for smooth, since the gov't here just released they are changing insurable mortgage amortizations, we either have to rag and settle on a house for july 9th, or take longer and pay more each month for the next five years. Ah, why does this stuff always happen to me? Here goes crazy house hunting!! Tomorrow we will look at lots and hope one is a good fit.

Tm- babies are a great distraction. Hope her labor goes well!

Sjd- I wish I had time for even a day trip, but doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!

I'm not so sure we really have the time either, atleast if I want top make it a family thing and have my hubby come with me. He's got a little time right now since school is done until august but he's probably going to be starting his new job soon and working 2 jobs until school starts. Right now he's catching up on sleep and still working 4 days a week. I'd like to go for the 4th of july but then we'd either have a long night driving back after fire works of have to find some place up there to stay so probably wont be doing that one. Can't wait till next year. REALLY hoping for that vacation!

We are going to the smoky mountains for 9 days. My in-laws are staying in their camper and so is my brother-in-law and his family (two separate campers). But, since we don't have a camper, every 2 years they have been paying for a cabin for us to stay the same week so it's like a big family vacation. We are going to go to the Ripleys Aquarium and do the penguin encounter so my son will get to pet a penguin and have his picture taken with it and everything! He LOVES penguins so he'll have a blast!

Also, my friend needs to hurry up and have her little girl! She's starting to have issues with her baby's heart rate and they've told her she will have to deliver very soon or have a c-section so we are praying for a speedy delivery!

We are going to the smoky mountains for 9 days. My in-laws are staying in their camper and so is my brother-in-law and his family (two separate campers). But, since we don't have a camper, every 2 years they have been paying for a cabin for us to stay the same week so it's like a big family vacation. We are going to go to the Ripleys Aquarium and do the penguin encounter so my son will get to pet a penguin and have his picture taken with it and everything! He LOVES penguins so he'll have a blast!

Also, my friend needs to hurry up and have her little girl! She's starting to have issues with her baby's heart rate and they've told her she will have to deliver very soon or have a c-section so we are praying for a speedy delivery!

Thats what happened to me, hopefully baby comes on her own :) and that sounds like so much fun! I would love to take my son to pet a penguin

Fx for your friend. It happened with my delivery also. Since my water had broken they give you 24 hours or so to deliver or risk of infection comes into play. Also my dialation didn't progress past 8 1/2 cm so after pitocin and monitoring, his heart rate dropped with every contraction and had to go in for emerg c section. It sucked as I wasn't prepared to face it emotionally.

I just love the smoky mountains...going next year for family vacation :D
Hope everything turns out well for your friend and her little one :D

I hate it when people call me right as i'm going to bed, or right as I am about to fall asleep. Its mostly family so I answer it but they know by now I dont like them calling tgis late unless its important. I dont know how many times they have called me as I am trying to put my son to bed. Gah. Oh well, bed time! Hope everyone had had a good day :)

Well, she was born last night at 8:27pm. 9 lbs 5 oz, 21 1/2 inches long! :flower: Mariah Addison Grace is finally here and was able to come WITHOUT a c-section! I'm so proud of my friend, she did such a great job!

Attachments

• 397619_10100705937477638_1324414051_n.jpg
    397619_10100705937477638_1324414051_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
Aw congrats to your friend! 9.5 lbs what a feat! Big girl :) go out and get her 0-3 m and take back the newborn stuff, lol

She doesn't have very much of the newborn size anyways, her first daughter was quite big as well and went into 0-3months very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->