Anybody else due in October?

Yeah they generally charge you here enough to cover the last month of rent if you dont pay and enough to fix any damages if theres anything to fix..or clean. So long as you leave the house in the same condition it was rented to you and you pay the last month of rent if that wasnt part of the start up cost then you should get it all back within a month.

Glad your family is all willing to help out.

Ohh I so want an orange right now! One thats seedless and easy to peal cause I hate the white crud thats left from the peel, its not always easy to get it off lol. If my hubby wasnt working 17 hour shift (wasnt supposed to be that long but hes apparently covering for someone) I would so ask him to stop at the store on his way home lol

Hope everyone is having a good fathers day :) Made my hubby some breakfast. Apparently I'm "the best wife ever" .. probably because he loves bacon and french toast.. lol. He went and passed out afterward, he was at work late again.

Dr appointment tomorrow :) would be my 24 week appointment but having my 20 week ultrasound a week early has put me a little ahead of schedule. Stupid me though didnt even bother to think when I made this appointment, I thought my hubby was still going to be in school so I made the appointment in the afternoon rather than the morning but this is the week my hubby would be doing his week long internship to sum up his CNA course he's been doing, and that will be from 6 am to 3 pm! So I get to wake up early so I can take him down there and take the car for the day. He needs to get that motorcycle of his fixed! I'll probably take my son out to breakfast at burger king and go to the park, its been a bit and at least it will be decent out since it will be so early. I think I will call my drs office as soon as they open to see if I can get an earlier appointment though, my appointment is at 1:50 and I have to pick my hubby up at 3..thats cutting it kind of close considering how its going to be a 15-20 minute drive from the dr office to where he is doing the internship thing, and we all know the drs like to take their time.

I'm not sure if I will talk to my dr about induction this week.. part of me wants to know if she'll even concider an elective induction (since I already know my insurance will as long as I am atleast 39 weeks) but the other part of me thinks I should wait till more like 32 weeks or so.. Guess I'll just go with the flow. I get to take my son with me by myself this time.. this will be interesting.. I'll probably just bring him some fruit to keep him occupied while the dr is getting her measurements and the nurse gets the heart beat.

Ok I'm talking too much now lol have a nice day everyone :)

I hope everyone is having a nice day! Our father's day was a little jacked. My son woke up at 1 am throwing up...and continued to do so until about noon. Then he passed out from about noon to 5:30ish. But after that, he woke up pretty much fine! His first words when he woke up were, "Mommy did you see my bowl, I didn't even throw up."

But, because my son was sick, my husband avoided coming inside pretty much all day so I got my oil changed and my van washed and he even cleaned the inside of it! I also made cake pops on Saturday for yesterday. I made Triple Chocolate cake coated in White Chocolate Peppermint, Triple Chocolate cake coated in Milk Chocolate, and Triple Chocolate cake filled with a peanut butter filling coated in Milk Chocolate. I didn't eat any of them but everyone that has had them says they are tasty!

Well, now I'm rambling...my doctor's appointment is on Wednesday and they are supposed to be scheduling my ultrasound this time to check the placenta previa. Only this time, I get to go to Indianapolis at St. Vincent's which has WAY better imaging technology than our hospital out here. My doctor actually was going to order a 3D one if possible because they will be able to see where the placenta is located more clearly that way...so let's hope that's what happens! And hopefully we will find out for sure this time if little one is really a girl!

Oh yay :) good luck! I was able to reschedule my appointment for 11 today so im not going to be rushing to pick up my hubby right after, only problem is I have to see a different provider.. I really dont like changing it up but its just this once and not a major appointment so I will deal with it.

In other news I took my son down to the park this morning after dropping my hubby off and found a stroller. Just one of those small $15 dollar ones you can find at walmart but it was cute. No one else was at the park really, the only other people we saw said it wasnt theres so I grabbed it up. 2nd thing I have taken home from the park.. The first was a tinkerbell towel lol

V-day for me! And I have my (hopefully) last ultrasound on Wednesday. Woo!

So I just got back from the dr and I am not at all pleased with the person I saw today, like I mentioned earlier since I rescheduled I had to see a different dr, this dr was WAY too quick, in and out in about 5 minutes! She was not thorough at all. The nurse didn't tell me the heart rate of the baby, but I figured I would just ask the dr, however the dr didn't even give me the chance to ask. I did mention to her though that I was hoping to have an induction right around my due date and this was the only topic she was actually thorough about. She said the hospitals these days usually won't let you induce until your due date unless there is a medical reason, which is ok with me I was hoping for right around then anyway, she also said it would be something to talk about once I get to about 38-40 weeks because if my body doesnt seem ready for labor yet it could cause a prolonged labor or even an infection. Most of this I already knew though. I go back in 4 weeks and get to do my glucose testing and 28 week labs at that time. But I have to see the same dr cause my usual dr will be out of town for 2 weeks =( I should be able to see her for my 30 week appointment though hopefully.

So forgot, but Sunday was Vday for me. Came and went and I was too busy to notice. Got the house in shape to take pics for the mls listing. Now just clean and maintain and be ready to get out for showings. Thank god! I'm wiped and sooo sore. Wow baby is doing a one gal circus in there right now!
I don't take things like that without posting an add on Kijiji or putting up a lost poster. I know what it's like to lose things when it comes to kids and the sentimental value is the bigger deal than money. If they can prove its theirs I'd rather see that kid have their stuff back and smiling than anything. I spent hours one day backtracking my mall trip to find my son's Sophie the giraffe. Thank god we found it, it was from my sisters two kids and passed to mine.
I think tonight calls for lots of meat on the BBQ! Also mashed potato and BBQ broccoli, mmmmmm!

Congrats! And yeah I was going to take it to the lost and found place but it wasnt open, I think it was left over night though there was a bunch of dirt in it and not many people are at the park with their kids before 7 am, and it was there when we were fixing to leave too.

my baby has been moving alot more lately, I can finally see and feel her from the outside too. Stupid hubby woke me up at like 5 am by playing diablo with the speakers all the way up. Then he wanted sex -_- he felt the baby move and was like "time to fight back!"

Well, my next ultrasound is July 2nd. Fingers crossed that my placenta has moved out of the way! They should also be able to confirm the gender as well. My doctor said they have a habit of flipping on the 3D for people at no extra charge! Which is good because my insurance doesn't like to pay for the 3D without a fight.

My doctor also said it feels like the baby is head down! As much prodding and squeezing he did yesterday, I really believe him on that too. Once he had a grip on her head he asked if I could feel what he was holding and I said it felt like he was gripping a softball inside my stomach - it felt weird!

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well! It's been kinda quiet on this thread the last few days!

Oh, and I almost forgot...I'm an ordained minister now and can officiate weddings, baptisms, and funerals. I'm going to be officiating my brother-in-law's wedding August 25th. They said they wanted me to do it since I'm the reason they met! Sorry, just had to share!

Good luck with the ultrasound. ThAts so special to officiate their wedding. I'd be too nervous to do that stuff.

Me too!

Man I can't believe how fast this week has gone by!

So I was running low on lotion and decided to get some cocoabutter lotion today (vaseline brand) I really only get stretch marks on my hips (atleast I did with my son and haven't gotten any on my tummy this time around either) but I heard it makes your skin soft and smells good. I regret getting it, it smells like coconuts! I thought it was supposed to smell like chocolate! Everyone says it does but mine smells like fricken coconuts! ugh. I have what my old pediatrician described as a mental allergy (not sure if thats the actual term for it or not but thats what he called it) Anyway its a thing where you are allergic to the real thing but anything that tastes or smells like it (even if its just artificial) can trick your brain into thinking its the real thing. Eating coconuts makes me have a hard time breathing and I get a cough for a while, but the scent of coconuts makes me feel sick and gives me a head ache =/ Think I might be tossing this lotion, or giving it to someone else. Maybe I'll try palmers brand next time.. or stick to my normal lotion!

I have some too, can't use it. It's not that brand and doesn't smell like coconuts, but it smells like earthy coco bean shells, and it's gross. It makes me queasy and i won't touch it.

So one showing Friday, two today, three tomorrow, it's been crazy hectic vacating my house toddler in tow missing nap and feeding times. We've picnicked in the park, driven around to get him to sleep. Tomorrow will be the worst as wended to be out at 1 and can't come home till 5:45. Friggin annoying, I hope it doesn't last long and sells quick

Cant you take him to a family members house? Thats where I would go. Atleast he could nap there.

He usually won't nap anywhere but here. It's our curse. We always bring a playpen, but he won't sleep in it. I don't think we even have room for it in the car having to bring our dog with us. Uh, why did we ever get pets, such a hassle. Anyone want a dog?

Lol thats tough.. I know what you mean about dogs though they are a hassle. We had 3 dogs before my son was born, as I got into the last couple weeks of my pregnancy and especially once the baby came home I wanted nothing to do with them, especially because they were the most disobedient dogs I had ever seen! They would get into the trash and spread it everywhere, one of them was constantly chewing on stuff she shouldnt be chewing..ugh. it got to the point where if I felt they were being bad, I wouldn't feed them. My husband wouldn't help out with them because they "weren't his dogs" I don't know who decided they were MINE and not OURS.. But we ended up getting rid of them, because I couldn't stand them anymore and wasn't able to care for them properly because of that. Plus we were preparing to move at the time and couldn't take them with us anyway. They all went to someone I know but they all have different homes now.

I do hope to get my kids another dog one day, probably the first christmas after we buy a house, so probably 2 and a half more years but definitely only one at a time and we will definitely be signing it up for doggy kindergarten! lol.

Oh and it looks like me and my hubby will indeed be moving when our lease is up, not with his sister and her fianace as they changed their minds (they don't know what they want to do after they get married in february) but with his best friend and his girlfriend, and his 5 month old daughter (well she will be like 9 months when we move i guess)
I told him since it will only be 2-3 weeks ish after having a baby, not to expect me to help out with heavy cleaning or moving things though. But we will most likely be moving things on the 31st of october and not only is that halloween its also my hubby and I's anniversary. I don't want to spend it moving I want to spend it with my hubby and take our son trick or treating. (I don't think the baby will need candy but she'll be coming along too of course lol). I told him if he's moving us that day then I'll be spending it with my mom so that she can go with me to do trick or treating.

I already wrote a way long post about not wanting to move in the 2nd trimester forum a couple days ago, so I won't go into too much detail but basically I was not liking the idea for many reasons, especially because I don't like the idea of a room mate as a married couple with kids and its 45 minutes farther away. But my hubby told me if I stop "freaking out" (which I definitely was not doing I am just trying to be logical about this move) that when the time comes for us to buy a house in a couple years we can go up to the place I want to move to and take a look there, (even though I KNOW he's only saying this to shut me up and chances are if we go up there he's not going to take anything seriously anyway) but its a start I guess.. =/

He has to take a test to get into the RN program with the medical school he did his CNA through and if he gets a good enough grade he can begin in january! Rather than waiting on a list for 3+ years with the school he's doing the pre reqs through to even start the program! I'm sure he will pass. So assuming he does start school in january, its 18 months long so 2 years from now and we can begin our search for a permanent home! of course our lease wherever we move won't be up until october or november of that year unless they go month to month after a year (I know many places around here do) so we'd still be paying on that for a while but I can finally see this coming to an end! I cant wait till we can buy our house and I can FINALLY paint and decorate rooms for my kids :) stickers just aren't going to do it for me lol. Thats the sucky thing about renting..you really can't make much of a nursery unless you want a white nursery..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->