Anybody else due in October?

I'm due oct 20th :)

First scan is the 25th Feb

I've the sorest boobs, little nausea, tired on and off and SO hungry!!!

I'm due October although I'm not sure on the date but I think sometime between the 6th and 16th according to different cycle patterns. Not sure if it's just me who's finding it confusing :haha: if I had a 28 day cycle I'm due 6th but if my cycle was longer it'll be closer to the 16th so I guess it will all be confirmed at the 12 week scan. I'm not too bothered about dates anyway since going over my due date last time drove me mad so saying I'm due sometime in October's fine for me :)

I'm due October although I'm not sure on the date but I think sometime between the 6th and 16th according to different cycle patterns. Not sure if it's just me who's finding it confusing :haha: if I had a 28 day cycle I'm due 6th but if my cycle was longer it'll be closer to the 16th so I guess it will all be confirmed at the 12 week scan. I'm not too bothered about dates anyway since going over my due date last time drove me mad so saying I'm due sometime in October's fine for me :)

You date from the day of your last period so regardless of when you fell pregnant the due date should be the same. That make sense? So if 28 days since last period you are 4 weeks, if 35 days you are 5 weeks and so on x

I thought it changed if you ovulate later in your cycle though? Not sure why I thought that :haha:

I'm starting to feel a little nausea on and off. Started yesterday evening and got a bit of it this morning too! Not bad enough to be sick though thankfully as I have a phobia of vomiting.

I thought it changed if you ovulate later in your cycle though? Not sure why I thought that :haha:

Your due date will be the same but might change at scans if you measure a little behind. But you will know why so not to worry x

You date from the day of your last period so regardless of when you fell pregnant the due date should be the same. That make sense? So if 28 days since last period you are 4 weeks, if 35 days you are 5 weeks and so on x

I didn't know that either, that would mean I'm actually further than I thought by 2 days... makes sense because I always got AF on the 2nd of each month and my due date with my 1st was July 8th 2012, so I thought that this one should be October 8th 2012, not October 10th....Thanks!

The dating scan is when the hospital will give you an EDD.. But for working it out just now it's from your last period. They will ask you that date too to see if it matches what they see etc.

Xx

Hi all
Congrats everyone! Just got my bfp today and due 28th October if it's a sticker! If late maybe a Halloween baby ha ha.

I'm due Oct. 2 as well! I had a dating scan on feb.7 and saw AND HEARD the heartbeat!!! I thought it was too early for that but the tech said if you can see it her machine can hear it! We are so excited!

Hi i just found out im due in October as well after two months of coming off the pill . i am so excited .

I'm due Oct. 2 as well! I had a dating scan on feb.7 and saw AND HEARD the heartbeat!!! I thought it was too early for that but the tech said if you can see it her machine can hear it! We are so excited!

Hi was that an abdominal or vaginal scan? How far along were you?
I'm so tempted to pay for a private scan but not sure if it's too early yet.

It was a vaginal scan and I measured 6w0d

Hi all, I'm due 8 October. This will be our first so we are very excited. We've not told anyone yet. My parents are coming to stay in 2 weeks so we'll tell them then as I'm sure they notice I'm off the wine! I rang my in laws and have invited them over for Sunday lunch so we can tell them all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->