Anybody else due in October?

According to fertility friend I would be due around October 15th. October is my favorite month :)

I'm due october 14th and our anniversary is halloween. We won't be going out this year :p

Can I join I am due October 11th. Exactly a year and 2 days since the mc and 2 days after our anniversary!

Im due October 2nd too. We have alot of birthdays in October already :)

We already have a beautiful daughter so I am kind of hoping to join team BLUE lol

Is anyone else feeling really tired? I never had this problem when I was pregnant with my son. But, the only other symptoms I have is sore (.)(.)'s so I guess I shouldn't complain!

Is anyone else feeling really tired? I never had this problem when I was pregnant with my son. But, the only other symptoms I have is sore (.)(.)'s so I guess I shouldn't complain!

I'm exhausted! I want to go to bed by about 7pm every night!!

We already have a beautiful daughter so I am kind of hoping to join team BLUE lol

I don't know why but I have a feeling I'm having a boy. I'm very happy either way though :)

I'm exhausted! I want to go to bed by about 7pm every night!!

I've been going to bed by 7:30 and not getting up until 6:00 (which is the absolute latest I can get up and still get my son ready and get to work!). Everyone tells me drink lots of water, eat healthy foods....I do all of that! I've been fine until this week though. All of a sudden, on Monday I woke up and it was like I was hit by a brick wall as soon as I got out of my shower! :sleep:

I don't know why but I have a feeling I'm having a boy. I'm very happy either way though :)

The chinese gender charts say I'm having a boy...but I think I may want a girl this time! I've always wanted boys though so I'm confused about what I want! Ultimately, I don't care as long as he/she is healthy! I'm the 5th child in my family with 4 boys ahead of me so I know how to be like a boy more than a girl. If I had a girl I'd be broke making her as girly as I could :haha:!

tmmommy07 - I am the youngest of 5 girls and my DH has 3 sisters. But my sisters have all boys except 1 :) I agree, as long as the baby is healthy I really don't care.

Hey
I'm due Oct 14th according to LMP.
Feeling pretty scared right now and not at all pregnant. The only symptom is burping and a rumbly tummy, but not sure if that's just from food?!

After one MC and two chemicals and I am really hoping for a sticky bean :)

x
:hugs: I hope you have a H & H 9 months and thereafter!!! :baby:

I am due Oct. 11 or 12th? I have a scan on Monday. I had two large follicles so I want to see if there are two in there. I will keep you posted. :dust: H & H 9 months and thereafter to everyone!!! Congratulations!!!

I called my midwife and they said they'd call me in a couple days with an appointment...nothing yet, but I'm hoping to go sometime in March.

I am burping constantly! that, sneezing, nausea, and sore boobs! Anyone else?

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!!

This is my second cold. Sneezing and I have some insomnia. I can go to sleep but wake up at 3:00 a.m. sometimes. Other than that my appetite has increased. I don't really have any other symptoms. I feel pretty normal and sometimes it worries me because I don't feel really pregnant.

I called my midwife and they said they'd call me in a couple days with an appointment...nothing yet, but I'm hoping to go sometime in March.

I am burping constantly! that, sneezing, nausea, and sore boobs! Anyone else?

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!!

I am: Hubby and the Kids think it is so funny lol!!:roll:

I'm having major gas and a little bit tired but otherwise nothing abnormal. I had the easiest pregnancy ever with my 1st, only thing concerning was high blood pressure, I almost had to have an emergency c section but ended up delivering vaginally (thankfully!) even though I had to be induced. I'm hoping to have a smooth pregnancy this time too but because of the high blood pressure thing I'm going to ask my OB about elective induction, not making any final choices right away, just going to see if it would be a good option for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->