Anybody else due in October?

Went with the fam to a zoo/family fun park today. Had lots of fun, my boy was just loving the animals and the splash pad!

Aww that sounds so fun! We took my son to the zoo on his birthday and he loved it but we had to cut the visit a little short since we had so much to do that day so there was a couple animals we didn't get to see, which included the birds (the one thing I really hoped to take him to see cause he loves birds).

We'll be going to the zoo on our little day trip in a couple weeks though :) its a different zoo but still a zoo :) I'm sure we'll see some birds there!

Still not sure when we are going to go, I talked to my hubby about it and he said we'll figure it out once he gets his schedule for his new job (which should be any time now!)

Wow, I'm in 3rd trimester...holy crap!

Mrswichman, did you lose power? I don't know where in Ohio you are but I know a bunch of the state is out still. We lost 5 huge, healthy trees on Friday. We had straight line winds. I almost ran out to roll up my windows of my new van cause i thouht it was just raining hard and my father in law screamed at me to stop. Just as I stopped, 2 of the huge trees fell right outside the door...I almost died!

Oh, I'm on the countdown now for Saturday! We leave for vacation! On wednesday the 11th, we made reservations for our family to pet the penguins at the gatlinburg Ripleys aquarium and I'm so excited! My son absolutely loves penguins.

That place looks fun! Glad you're ok, sucks about the trees though..

Wow, I'm in 3rd trimester...holy crap!

Mrswichman, did you lose power? I don't know where in Ohio you are but I know a bunch of the state is out still. We lost 5 huge, healthy trees on Friday. We had straight line winds. I almost ran out to roll up my windows of my new van cause i thouht it was just raining hard and my father in law screamed at me to stop. Just as I stopped, 2 of the huge trees fell right outside the door...I almost died!

Oh, I'm on the countdown now for Saturday! We leave for vacation! On wednesday the 11th, we made reservations for our family to pet the penguins at the gatlinburg Ripleys aquarium and I'm so excited! My son absolutely loves penguins.

No we didn't lose power at my house, but alot of people did...Those winds scared me...and of course my husband ran outside to look at it all...lol. Today we had rain again and hail...omg it was scary...my husband was picking me up from work but glad he least got there after the storm was over....

Looks like I need to take a trip to the library when it opens =/ gah.. I just want to be lazy and not go anywhere lol I need to print out a picture of the hair cut I want and my printer is pretty much out of ink. Gotta do it sometime today since my appointment is at 9 am tomorrow and I gotta drop the little man off with my mom who (luckily enough) has the day off work tomorrow. I don't think my dad has a printer or else I would just do it there =/ Maybe I can just send it to my phone..lol

Hubby will be taking his tests tomorrow to determine whether he gets into his RN program in January or has to wait the 3 years on the waiting list to start it with the community college (unless he can retake them next semester..) Don't know when he will get the results. Not at all worried though he seems pretty confident he will pass, keeping our fingers crossed though because this determines our future!

Woo hoo! Another ultrasound tomorrow lol I volunteered at another college. Surprised they are getting me in so quickly! I found this place on a forum somewhere (result of a google search) apparently it will be about an hour long and include some 3D/4D!

The lady from the college just called, she accidentally put me down for today not tomorrow so it looks like I actually get to go today!

Oh and apparently my husband isn't going to come. What a prick! UGH! He said he will watch my son (yeah right, more like play diablo the whole time while the kid gets into everything) but he doesn't want to go to another ultrasound that I don't need. He missed most of my appointments with my son (he only came to about 3 of them) and can't make an effort this time around? One ticked off preggo wife right here!

Your so lucky about the ultrasounds. You think someone studying to be an RN would be loving the ultrasounds and the opportunity just to see his baby since he's off. My husband would love to go, but usually can't as he's working and our sole income. He came to the last one though where we found out it was a girl as I said please try and his boss okayed it on his lunch break and a bit after. Your man pisses me off, he takes for granted the things other men would love to do. My DH loves his gaming too but if I ask him to do a family thing usually hell jump at the op! His video games are an excuse not to clean around here. Guess it could be worse huh?
Today was a holiday for us, spent some family time out back with baby playing in his pool and sprinkler, hubby cleaned out and rearranged the shed, I cleaned the patio furniture and climber. My son is teething his molars so he wasn't in the best mood. Oh well. Decent day

So we are officially team :pink:! I'll post a pic tomorrow!

Yay :D finally confirmed huh?

I feel like my LO is sleeping all the time...not so much movement past couple days...kicks here and there...and people wonder why we poke and move our bellies...it's to reassure ourselves someones still there lol

Here is a pic of her with her tongue out. They said she already weighs about 2 lbs 7 oz. She had lots of hair from what we could tell in some of the other angles she got. I'm so glad this one went so much better than my others I had done! :flower:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 1
omg how adorable :D :D I bet your just on :cloud9: and yay for hair :D pretty bows here we come right?

Yay congrats! I asked yesterday if my baby had any hair yet and she said she saw just a very tiny amount of fuzz.. looks like I'll probably be in for another baldy lol. Very cute pic :)

Yeah my hubby has always had that "I don't really care" attitude.. I think alot of it has to do with the way he was raised though and especially his mom..she sits on her computer literally from the time she wakes up till she goes to bed every single day, she doesn't take care of her kids (my hubby is the oldest and she has 6 kids, the youngest is now 13 and still acts like hes 5. His mom only knows how to make spaghetti, macaroni and chili.. thats the only thing I have ever seen her make in the 9 years I have known his family.Their house is always completely disgusting too, I'm talking like old ramen noodles smashed into the carpet, cereal from a week ago still in the bowl on the floor, plates of god knows what all over, nasty kitchen and floors, the bathrooms are like what you see at an extremely old park =/ and it smells horrible in there. The only time they ever clean is if they get CPS called on them or their landlord is comming over and even when its clean by their standards its still not what I would even consider decent.. and when you go over there and witness them "cleaning" most of the time the youngest is sitting on the floor sorting through old mail pretending he's actually doing something. I won't take my son into their house and if for any reason I or my hubby do its only for a short amount of time and I refuse to set him down.

Luckily my hubby isn't THAT bad but as you can see his mom just doesn't give a crap, his dad's kind of lazy too but not near that bad, he works a lot too.. Although I don't always like my hubbys attitude I can't fully blame him for it. I do know I am going to try my hardest to make sure my son is better than that though!

I don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't come to the ultrasound, at least he's gone to a few, right? And if you are getting so many he probably doesn't think they're as important as ones that you need. I'm thankful to have only gotten three, I was hoping for just two, but my baby was stubborn and wouldn't flip over for the technician to get a good picture of her heart. My husband missed the gender reveal ultrasound, and he wasn't supposed to be there for the last one either, but he didn't have to work that day so he got to come. If your husband doesn't want to come maybe you can bring a friend or your mom? I brought my mom and husband to the last one.

He's only been to 2 of them. It is a big deal to me because he didn't go to most of the appointments with my son, he only saw our first ultrasound with him and he doesn't even WANT to come to the ones I have now, he only comes because I practically beg him and he has to watch our son anyway. Its not so much that he doesn't want to come that bothers me, I just wish he cared more about this pregnancy. As it is he doesn't even help out with our son nearly as much as he should.. He could at least make an effort.

My mom usually has to work during the week, rarely has a day off unless theres a holliday. Surprisingly she's got both today and tomorrow off for the 4th of july (was supposed to have thursday off too even but her boss asked her to come in) and I would feel odd bringing a friend.

Its not the same thing anyway, its not their kid and like I said my hubby needs to make an effort.

Hm, Is he really young? He sounds young. Though my husband is young, too. He's almost 23, but he's very responsible for the most part, other than weekends...He likes to party and drink with his friends, says he's getting it out before our baby comes...LAME excuse. Hah. Men (or boys, in some cases) can be really awful/stupid/mean...but for the most part I love my husband and I think he's great. I'm glad we got married, we were together 5 years before we got married (with a few ups and downs and breaks, but I was only 15 when we met). Anyways, I hope it works out better for you, but it seems that most of the time there isn't much you can say to them to make them do something they don't want to.

So true Jac, they are who they are. Ultimately if changes in behavior or personality happens, it's because they want to, not for you or anyone else.
I was with my DH since we were nineteen and got married finally after many bumps in the road in 2008, now we are both 33 (well almost, my bday is the 18th). We have gone through a lot but at this point in time we have come to realize its family who matters the most, and some close friends. Most ppl in life are just aquaintances even though they claim to be more. We rely on each other and our families. DH is still a lazy bum at times, but generally a good talking to wakes him back up and he realizes its not all about him. There are times where you have to let them be themselves and have their time. Mine likes to fish, or plays vid's while the baby has a nap only.

i like when my husband goes tot he ultrasounds...just bonding time over the little man growing inside :D for the next ultrasound at 26weeks my grandmother is going, since this is her first great grandchild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->