Anybody else due in October?

Just got back from Montreal last night. I'm tired! Today I am resting, no walking for me! I walked so much while there that my feet always felt tight and swollen. I'm glad to be home, though it was so much fun!

My feet get really tight and swollen on my days off work...lol and i feel like a big foot monster :D yayyyy

The proactiv thing, when you order it they automatically subscribe you to their automated refill system. They will keep sending you a new supply and billing you for it unless you return post it and fall to cancel the membership.
I'm not packing till way later. I use the stuff so no point in unpacking and re-packing. About a month or less before I may start with the mini bottles and pjs, robe, and add to it slowly.

well the whole thing was i thought i had cancelled it after i had gotten the first one...i got pregnant and didn't even use it...but the man only postponed it...so irritating, why can people not listen lol :dohh:

Lol, I think they are paid to do that as a sales tatic :) ah well, taken care of now.
I'm tired, gotta clean and get outta here. Home inspection today, so off to grandmas we go again, me, toddler, dog, and a change of clothes for my DH who will Ker me there after work. Getting sick of being booted out of my own house. The things you do to sell.

Hell no, A/C must be on! This heat wave is rediculous. Stupid me mowed the lawn earlier, definately tired now.

yea...im sitting here at home with a/c on...lol i cant ring myslef to want to go outside except to walk the dog...lol

It was about that here with humidex. We get sweaty sticky heat. If it was the dry heat type I can deal, it's the fact that you can walk outside for five minutes without having sweat marks on your shirt under your boobs, lol. I need a pool!

I swest instantly lol plus its monsoon season now, we'll be getting humidity soon =/ bleh

If it wasn't humid yesterday would only have been like 33 celcius, but humidity raises it by like 10 friggin degrees! Today still hot but apparently less humid, god I hope so.

I love summer for being sunny and the activities but I prefer summer 10-20 years ago to now. Where it was 25 degrees c and beautiful. I used to spend all day outside as a kid, now there is no way you would survive.

So I am kind of annoyed.. Every time I go out to see my grandparents my grandpa asks me what the babys name is or asks me if its still Emery Bay. At first he and my grandma kept telling me it was very pretty, in fact my grandpa was the one who told me that my hubby was outnumbered because everyone else liked it (hubby didn't really care for it at first but he's come around) but today, not even 2 minutes after we got there, they told me Emery is ok but Bay sounds stupid (yes, they actually said stupid) and that I should name her something else. I in turn told them its not their kid and their negative opinions don't matter to me, all that matters is that I like the name. I happen to think Bay is a very pretty name, as a middle name anyway, I wouldn't use it as a first. Then they started rambling on about something else, at that point I turned around and told my mom I already wish I had just stayed home. That was just uncalled for and RUDE.

Why would you tell me its pretty and that everyone likes it then change your mind 2 months later? Gah! Her name is set, I love it I actually put some thought into it and we are 100% not going to change her name, especially not to please someone else! I think she'll like the name too, as a whole its rather unique in my opinion.

I hate it when old people (or anyone for that matter) just up and change their mind so bluntly like that. And to think I would change it just to please them? Not happening!

Do either of them have a name you don't like? Just point out to them that not everyone likes their name either. They got to name their child, and this one is yours. Or say 'the day you carry or push out this baby is the day your opinion will count on the name'. They'll get em to think twice.

That really sucks that they were being that way! I think her name is adorable! We've gotten to where we now just tell people we are naming her Hurricane. I have gotten sick of hearing other people tell me what I should name MY child because my names are 'stupid' or 'don't sound good with the middle name and last name'. I actually had someone not like her middle name...it's Sue. I love it when they start on the middle name though because I come back with, "I'll be sure to tell my great grandma, my grandma and my mom that they pick stupid names." That is my grandma, mom, and my middle name.

Also, I am way too impatient! I simply can't wait until Monday afternoon for my ultrasound!

I just dont see how they can tell me its a pretty name one day and stupid the next. My mom still likes it. I should have just kept it secret. I wanted to but that didnt workbwith my son cause I got annoyed lol then with 4 people pregnant I didnt want anyone accusing anyone else of name stealing lol

Finally getting my hair cut on Tuesday! Just in time for the 4th of july on wednesday :) its actually supposed to storm that day and its only going to be 91 degrees! that seems like a god send after this 114ish weather! the 4th won't be so miserable this year! :D

Still need to talk to my hubby about when we can finally take that road trip too..I want to do it before he goes back to school next month and before I get too big to travel far lol.

Can you believe it ladies? October is only 3 more months away! Time sure is flying fast!

tmmommy07 - Congrats on reaching the 3rd trimester :)

so close yet so far it seems...lol
My baby shower with my side of the family and friends is august 12th at 30 weeks and then my birthday is august 31 at 32 weeks...i want to go out then for a last dinner before i get way too uncomfy too want to anymore...

Lol its going fast for me! My hubbys birthday is october 3rd so we will probably do dinner then for both that and our anniversary which is halloween. Dont think taking a 2 ish week old to a resturaunt is a good idea lol. My baby shower isnt until september 1st. Cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->