Anybody else due in October?

aww that doesn't sound fun at all =( hope it heals quickly! My son had some big feet too lol but THAT big though. Its funny though because one of my nieces just turned 1 and shes got tiny feet for her age, they are about the same size as my son's were when he was born lol.

I called my dr the other day as I had been having a slight pinch/dull cramp all day on and off and part of the day before (started a couple hours after my appointment) they wrote it off as round ligament pain (though I dont think thats what it was) but told me to call back if it persists or gets worse. It went away for now though. While I had them on the phone though I asked for the results of my glucose screening. My glucose was 119 (they said anything under 130 is good) so I passed that :) I am not anemic so thats good but my white blood cell count was a little high, they said that could just be me, but its common in pregnancy or it could even just be me fighting off a small infection. The dr didn't seem concerned with the level at all so I'm not too worried. I'm sure my dr will go over it when I see her again next. (Thank god I get to see my regular dr next time! the one I've been seeing for the last 2 appointments is wayyyy too quick and not thorough at all!).

Its been 9 whole days since we completely weaned my son =( He's doing great with it, stopped asking for it after a day or 2. He still seems like he's about to go for it then changes his mind but otherwise he's doing great. I'm not really leaking or anything either so I think my supply dropped due to the pregnancy.

My son has woken up a couple times in the middle of the night (the first 2 days were the worst) its rather hard to get him back to sleep then but he did start sleeping better, worked his way back to 7 ish wake up time. Last night though he woke up at 1 am, I went and got him but didn't want to stay up so I brought him back to bed with me, my hubby was hogging up the bed though =/ and around 5:30 my son fell off the bed and hit his head. He's got a pretty big bump =( bruised up a bit but he seems fine otherwise so not too concerned. Watched him closely for the first hour though to be sure. its 8:20 almost now and he seems like his normal self. I feel horrible though =( I know better than to let him sleep so close to the edge..but like I said hubby was hoggin the bed. I guess next time if hubby is home I'll just go lay down in my sons room instead if he wakes up.

Definatly boy in there. Weighing approximately 2lbs 4oz in the 78 percentile...he measures a week a head of my ticker lol:cloud9:

Attachments

• 486456_3071110797151_496516610_n.jpg
    486456_3071110797151_496516610_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
Definatly boy in there. Weighing approximately 2lbs 4oz in the 78 percentile...he measures a week a head of my ticker lol:cloud9:

Hopefully not too big as I was told 2lb6 at 27 weeks, so don't think thats far off you :) hehe x

Lol I wouldn't worry too much. They told me my son was already 5 lbs when I was 30 weeks with him and they expected if he kept up at that rate he would be around 8.5 lbs. He was a week late at only 6 lbs 13 ounces. Probably would have been an even 7 but he peed and pooped on the way out lol. I have been measuring a week behind with my last couple scans, only 11 days till my next and last one. I'm seriously excited for it as it will include 3d/4d :D

Sometimes I wish my placenta wasn't anterior =( it makes it hard to baby map lol I mean the other day I was feeling movment in my side, then it was in my pelvis area and now its up near my belly button slightly off to the right.

I completely understand, I feel most of my movement to the left, which surprised my midwife as the babys spine is to the left and all her limbs to the right, from positioning it seems I feel her wiggle her bum!! haha!! My guess is shes pushing my anterior placenta with her legs and her bum is sticking out further :haha:

I am getting way too excited every time I think about the baby coming lol. Cant wait for the baby shower too! I need to buy a few more things and put the clothes away for her, going to print out a couple invites to show my mom and make sure they look ok before I print out a bunch.

My son has been sleeping for almost 3 hours now =/ keep checking on him since he bumped his head so hard. Swelling has gone down a little but theres still a big bump, I imagine it will take a couple days to heal. He wouldn't let us keep the ice pack on it =/ its bruised of course but he seems to be fine. I'm just going to let him rest though for now.

Hmm, baby shower... my sister is throwing me one.. this is as much as I know. She wont even tell me a date! I'm trying to convince my friends to let me know so I don't turn up looking like a tramp! I hate suprises!

Its not really much of a surprise if you know shes going to throw it anyway lol she should tell you when that way you dont make other plans..

80 for me...I was just talking with my dad and he asked if I packed a bag yet! I said no, and he said "you should, you never know when it will happen"...YIKES...that made this whole pregnancy thing so much more real!

I'm 79 days left. Eek! I'm sure once the number hits 60 I'll start thinking more about packing a bag and being more set for baby.
I'm feeling flustered right now. Need to pack for moving soon but don't know what else to pack that we don't use right now. I hate putting stuff away that I know I'll be looking for next week. So when is the right time to pack?? I move in 42 days.

72 days here! I think next weekend I'm going to go get my sons old stuff from my in-laws house to start going through it. By the time I was this far along with my son I had his room painted and ready for him with most of everything! This time, my whole family is really shocked that I haven't done anything! I think everything we own is blue though...my work mentioned throwing me a shower and so did my sister but I was never told anything else. So, I trust my work will do it but I'll probably have to light a fire under my sisters butt to actually get a shower...my mother in law is too busy with my brother in laws wedding that's on August 25th to remember that our family even exists. So, by the time she remembers I feel it may be too late for a shower.

My shower is in 3 weeks and then the next is on sept 9...i wanted them kinda of early just incase we had to grab anything else for baby...

Mine is september 1st after that (like the next day probably) I will pack up my bag and one for my son to take to my grandparents (they will be watching him) I have most of what I want to put in the bags ready to go already just not actually packed. Pretty soon though I will be going to the hospital to grab a pre registration form. I already got the baby a new patient form from our pediatrician and filled out what I could of that. 86 days till my due date. So excited!

ok as a new mommy...what all do we need in our hospital bags? and what should we take care of before we go into labor lol

Most hospitals in the us provide you with diapers, wipes, formula if you need it,beanies, a pacifier and various little things for the baby. All you need is a take home outfit and blanket and carseat really. For you the hospital has pads and these cotton breifs that are actually comfy and toiletries but I would bring your own. Call the hospital and see what all they provide and what they suggest you bring. Also if you are planning on a circumcision the hospital is often cheaper than the pediatrician but they usually want cash so find that out too. Its a good idea to have a pediatrician in mind so you can let the hospital know where to send records, preregistering will make it quicker to get in when you go into labor as well.

Also bring the info for your insurance company so you can call and alert them once the baby is born so they can add him on or atleasy start that process or find out what you need to do to get him on. Usually they are automatically covered for a certain amount of time anyway but this way you dont have to add him permanantly later.

In my bag I will have my phone and charger,(which will double as my camera) a couple outfits for the,baby because I hate the little shirts they give you, a blanket or 2 and some clothes for me maybe some snacks and chapstick then of course soap shampoo and tooth brush/paste.,hairbrush and deoterant. I think thats it.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->