Anybody else due in October?

Ok so I know I don't have an iron deficiancy but here lately I LOVE chewing on ice! lol especially sonic ice but if not that then QT ice. Something thats some what soft not all hard. Kind of makes me wish we had an ice maker in our fridge.

I have refused all cervical checks as well as the Group B strep because I do not want my baby born on antibiotics if I were to test positive, not to mention you can be positive one week and negative the next. Cervical checks can lead to more infections as well. I'm also declining eye drops. I don't have gonorrhea or chlamydia so I don't think it's necessary to do that to my baby. I've been researching all this stuff like crazy and I feel prepared and confident in what I want and I don't want and I am so happy my midwives are supportive of my choices!!

Its all up to you. Do what you feel best :)

So i woke up with extreme pelvic pressure but only if i lay on my left side. If i lay on my right its barely noticeable, same with standing or sitting. Wonder whats up with that..

Baby's position, sometimes they can put more pressure on the one side especially when you lay that way.

Yeah thats what I was assuming but damn that hurt lol I couldn't go back to sleep after that, she kicks me when I try and lay on my right side.

So how is everyone feeling? not much longer now :)

Well, I get to see the doctor tomorrow! So that's exciting being as I'm getting so close to my due date. The girl at my work whose daughter was due the day before me had her baby this morning so that's exciting.

As far as how I feel, I have good times and so-so times. Every so often my back and hips will just hurt so bad. But it really isn't her fault since I have a twisted pelvis and my lower 3 discs and tailbone are twisted and cocked a little sideways. It's just she presses on the wrong spots on occasion and it takes me to the ground! But other than that, I'm doing very well! I hope you are all doing well too!

Todaywasagood n bad mix. Good cause I spent I nice quality time with my son. Park this morning, walk together before dinner. The bad news is I paid for it. I was in pain doing it and had to sit a lot at the park.

I need to takr my son to the park soon. Its still hot here but finally starting to cool down.

Oh it's getting cool here! Yesterday morning was only like 5 C and we only rose to like 15C

Yeah, it's been cool enough here for 2 weeks that I actually put a quilt into the diaper bag just in case. Before I only had 2 receiving blankets in there.

Its pretty warm here until mid november. And only cool until maybe march. I live in phoenix (well pretty much), it doesnt snow here, not even much of a fall season. I hate it here and want to move up north a bit where they have proper seasons my hubby used to agree but after his short time as a truck driver in the winter in places it did snow he wants to stay put :/

Just took a look at the weather forcast.. high of 106 (F) today (above 100 all week long) and a low of 78..

I hate snow, I know, I'm in the wrong place then. It's okay for the first 2-3 weeks, then it gets old real quick. Especially when it keeps dumping loads of a couple feet high. Not fun to keep shovelling and scraping off your car, and taking an extra 10 minutes of warming the car up so you can see out the windows. Yuck!
Now ice skating, skiing and tobogganing may be fun, but I'd much rather travel to do those for a vacation as you get to leave it all behind.

Today is me and hubby's 4 year anniversary. Time flies!

It has been between 65 and 75 degrees here during the day! Perfect weather for me! It has been about 40 overnight though...while I like it, my husband hates that part.

Omg I wish I lived there! lol See for me I don't need some place thats got tons of snow but I would like enough for my kids to have fun with during the winter. I don't like the phoenix area, never have. I've always loved green forresty like places and always wanted to live some place like that. We originally wanted to move to oregon when my hubby got out of the marines but his grandpa had just died and his grandma wasn't in the best health and he thought it would be best if we stayed in AZ for a little while, after that trucking job though..no place is good enough for him but here. He hates the roads everywhere else and now hates driving in the snow, plus the roads were closed alot so it delayed his work so he ended up quitting, no work = no money..

I just want some place where I don't have to worry about burning my kids in the car on the seat belt or when they are big enough on the seat of the car itself.. or having to worry about whether or not the AC works or reaches the back seat. I want a place where my kids can expirience the leaves changing in the fall and the possibility of a white christmas.. not heat year around.

Yeah, you'd probably like Indiana. We can get quite warm for my liking (around 100) but we have gorgeous springs and falls usually. Our winters, we have snow but not so much that it can't be managed usually. They are pretty good about clearing roads and such out here. Other than sometimes we have problems keeping up on it in our town since I live in a very small town and we only have 1 snow plow. I really do like Indiana - sometimes I like to complain because I don't deal well with heat but for the most part, Indiana is very tolerable!

BTW, induction scheduled for September 27th at 6am - if I don't have her before then!

Oh, it's another september baby! Congrats and hope it goes well.

OB went okay today, aside from the wait and the student doc. It always makes me laugh when they try using the Doppler and can't get the heartbeat, instead they eventually try to pawn off the cord flow sound as a heartbeat to save face, lol. I know what a heartbeat sounds like, and there is no clippity clip to that.
Anyways once my real OB came in, baby girls head is 'very low down' in the pelvis. Her bum is in my ribs, yep I feel that! And she starts cervical checks next week unless I'm opposed.
I'm excited to get this show on the road. I think my cervix is still quite high as I cannot reach it.
So we wait till next week, if nothing has happened by then.

Good luck :)

I just took another good look at my sons teeth while brushing them. I definitely thinkbthe tooth has been chipped. What the dentist said to me made sense but there has been no improvment since then and it isnt even smooth. I will be making another appointment to make them fix it and if they have a problem with that i guess we will be looking for a new dentist.

That's aweful. You'd know as you look in his mouth all the time. Talk about bad luck. Is it a regular dentist or pediatric one? Sometimes the regular ones are not used to the tiny mouths and are a bit rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->